Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonal Bhatia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I have white fluid out in my vagina every time yeh problm mujhe 2 years se hai mein jabhi apne partner ke sath inter relate hoti tbhi nere ko yeh problm zyada hojati hai itching bhi hoti hai aur toilet krne mein to bhut problm hoti hai.
I am 27 years old married women my last period was on 31 December 2017 we had intercourse 7 days back now i am having slight fever certain development in breast little pain on upper side of vagina and also constipation and feeling tired should I have a pregnancy check Please suggest.
I am 25 years married. I'm suffering with pcod and pelvic endometriosis with stage 3.can I have natural pregnancy and natural delivery. How much time will take to get pregnant. What are the process? Will it be any problem for baby? Can I have second baby easily? Will there any complications. While periods I have too much pain in abdomen thighs and pelvic area. I don't have clear periods also. please help me can I have everything normal?
In vitro fertilization or IVF is deemed as one of the wonder treatments for couples who are facing infertility issues. Whether it is due to poor sperm quality of blocked fallopian tubes, IVF has proven to be a safe and effective solution. However, like with all new techniques, IVF also has some myths which need to be understood before signing up for the procedure. With so much at stake in terms of finances and time, understanding the process will help set realistic expectations and improve the success rate of IVF.
Myth 1: High success rate. While IVF has very high success rates, some women just fail to get pregnant. This could be about 5% of the women and may not be attributable to any particular cause. Each woman responds differently, and failure to conceive through IVF could be due to no explainable cause. What is interesting is that though the first attempt failed, subsequent attempts may be successful. Failing the first cycle does not mean failure in subsequent cycles. Also, success rate differs from clinic to clinic, and so choose one which has a proven track record and good success rates. It should not just have good doctors but also the essential technology and infrastructure to support the IVF technique.
Myth #2: IVF leads to multiple births. While achieving multiple births is easier through IVF, it always does not lead to multiple births. Multiple embryos are implanted, only to improve the chances of success. It does not necessarily translate into multiple births. In women over 38 years of age, it is mandatory to only transfer a single embryo as multiple births are very likely to be complicated.
Myth #3: Rest and time off work. It is believed that IVF has a higher success rate with proper rest and time off work. Rest is definitely required the first few days after embryo transplant but it definitely later assumes a normal course of things. It is not that too much time off work is required, just because you had an IVF. Your body might be different and require more rest, but that could have been the case even with a normal pregnancy.
Myth #4: The medications with IVF are going to have lots of side effects. While the hormones given to promote egg release do have their side effects of making you feel moody and emotional, it is only transient. Once the egg release happens, fertilization is done, and embryo transplant is done, then things should settle down. The effects should wear down once the embryo is implanted and then things should settle down. Of course, pregnancy brings its own hormonal changes, which will run their course through pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I am man. But I have my chest nipples like women when I run it becomes normal like man but only for five minutes after that it again turns into like girls nipples.
Excessive fat in the body can cause a host of health complications such as diabetes, blood pressure, gout and disorders related to the gallbladder. However, there are certain food types that can help you achieve a healthy body with optimal fat levels.
Some foods that aid fat loss are:
- Greek yoghurt: This type of yoghurt contains higher amounts of protein and fewer carbohydrates as compared to regular yoghurt. It will help you feel full for a longer duration and prevent over snacking.
- Green tea: Apart from its antioxidant properties which are beneficial to the body, it also raises the metabolic rate in the body to burn calories. Catechin is a compound present in green tea that aids in removing belly fat.
- Chili peppers: They contain a compound containing capsaicin that helps in boosting metabolism which in turn burns fat.
- Chicken: Chicken mostly consists of lean protein that requires more calories to digest as compared to digesting fats and carbohydrates. Lean protein also help build muscle in the body which burn more calories when the body is at rest.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon aids the body in transporting the sugar into the cells so that it can be used as energy and not stored as fat.
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a type of super food as they contain plenty of minerals and vitamins. Eggs also contain protein that helps in feeling full for a longer duration.
- Non starchy vegetables: Non starchy vegetables such as carrots, squash and zucchini contain fiber that help you feel fuller. They also contain very less carbohydrates so they do not add much calorific value to the body.