Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Caesarean Section (C Section)
Treatment Of Diseases In Pregnancy
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Treatment of Pcod Problems
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal BathlaYour feedback matters!
I want to get pregnant I have one 5 year son what should I do my periods are also irregular my hormones test are also normal anf I do not have any pco bit I have gallstone does it effect in my pregnancy.
HI Sir/ mam meri wife 8 mahine se pregnant hai lekin problem ye hai ki unke ek leg me sugan hai jo ki nahi ja raha hai mujhe kya karna chahiye.
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old and having a baby of 1 and a half year. I always feel tired and want to sleep to relax. As per my age it's not good to get tired soon. Even I am not able to do task quickly b'coz it let me feel tired. I always feel hungry. But my diet include only regular food. Can you please tell me y I feel tired or sleepy and how I can get rid from this. Sometimes I feel that my legs are not there. Means bejaan karti hun Why?
Getting married is one of the biggest moments in every woman’s life and everyone wants to look their best in their wedding photographs. Along with makeup and hairdos, your smile is also important. While all of us wish we were born with the perfect smile, many young brides may feel that their smiles are imperfect. Thankfully, with cosmetic dentistry, every smile can sparkle. Some of the common cosmetic dentistry procedures for young brides are:
- Teeth whitening: The colour of your teeth can be affected by a number of factors. Regular consumption of tea and other caffeinated drinks may also cause stains on your teeth that cannot be removed by regular brushing. While this may not be something to concern yourself with on a normal day, yellowed teeth can mar a bride’s smile. Teeth whitening is a safe and quick way of removing stains from your teeth and whitening them. This form of treatment can even be done at home. All it involves is applying a gel on your teeth and wearing a teeth guard over it overnight for a few days.
- Tooth straightening: Misaligned teeth, crooked teeth ad gaps between teeth can easily be realigned with cosmetic dentistry. Unlike metal braces of the yesteryears, clear braces can correct alignment without hampering your appearance in the process. Using a cast of the current position of your teeth, sets of aligners are made that progressively correct the position of your teeth. Each set of aligners is worn for 3-4 weeks before shifting to the next set. If need be these aligners can be removed for a day when you have a special function and put back on after the function.
- Tooth veneers: Dental veneers are a great way to hide cracks on the tooth or to correct discolouration of teeth. These veneers can be described as thin porcelain shells that fit over the visible surface of your tooth. They can also be used to the visually correct spacing between teeth and hide chipped tooth edges. Veneers are long lasting and give a natural look to your smile.
- Dental implants: Missing teeth can give your smile a goofy appearance. Thankfully, if you have lost a tooth, you can easily correct your smile with dental implants. A dental implant tooth has a titanium root that is fixed to the gums and a natural-looking replacement tooth that is fitted to match the rest of your teeth.
Be The Very Best On Your Wedding Day
If you wish to enhance your natural beauty in readiness for your wedding day, why not talk to the specialist about the most suitable treatments for your skin? Simply get in touch to consult.
I am 19 year old female and I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. What exercises I have to do? What diet I have to eat? To resolve pcod symptoms.
I am 16 years. Recently about two weeks back I had sex with my boyfriend and now I am feeling gudiness and if I see food feeling a little bit vomiting. Stomach pain. While walking feeling so much weight on the legs. Fattness in body. Head ache. Please tell me sir that I am pregnant or not.
I am 19 years old women. I am not comfortable with my sex. I feels and behave like a guy. What is the problem with me.
I am facing a problem due to periods (menses. I have regular period but the problem is mostly for the first 5 days or for the first 15 days there won't be bleeding but the next 15 days it starts bleeding. Consulted many doctors but no use. please suggest me.
I have a, STD not HIV and I would like to have, a,protected gay sex Should I have any problem would I catch hiv.
Being the first to be noticed, every person (especially woman) tries their best to make sure that the face does not show signs of ageing. As soon as dark circles or pigments appear or the skin begins to sag, people start to look for ways to control this and reverse the ageing look.
What is a thread lift?
A thread lift is a convenient and safe method that is less invasive and can help in reducing the sagging skin around the jawline and neck. The results are far better than conventional surgical methods and with much lesser risk too.
What is done?
Tiny incisions are made in the marked areas of the skin through which special threads are inserted. They are left in place for a while so that they can attach to the skin. The threads also have small cones or hooks embedded in them, which stimulate collagen production when the thread is left in place. This increases the duration of producing a youthful appearance. They are then lifted off, bringing with them the skin too, giving it a literal lift. This helps in repositioning the skin and surrounding facial tissue, giving a facelift that is almost immediately noticeable.
It does not require anaesthesia and the patient is usually awake during the procedure. The patient can even see the results and ask for further lifts to get the desired results. The threads are then knotted in place and left behind in the skin. The threads may or may not dissolve over a period of time. If not dissolvable, they need to be removed. The threads are usually of clear polypropylene and are used along the contour lines that are naturally present in the face. They can be absorbable or nonabsorbable.
Who is it for?
Anybody with good quality skin, usually in the 30s to 60s age group, where the sagging is just beginning to set in and is not very visible. There is still sufficient collagen deposits in these people to allow for regeneration. They also can be useful in younger people to improve facial contours or correct asymmetry.
Referred to as lunchtime facials, there are multiple benefits to this magical procedure.
- These help restore a youthful appearance, especially in the brows, cheeks and neck areas.
- Less commonly, they are also used on the breasts, buttocks and upper arms.
- They can help in improving muscle tone and improving aged appearance.
- They are also useful in shaping and lifting sagging areas.
- The results can last from 1.5 to 4 years, depending on skin care routine and type of treatment done.
- Talk to your surgeon about what to expect before going ahead with the procedure. A well-trained surgeon can definitely do wonders with these threads.
With the endless choices on the store shelves it?s hard to know which to choose. Butter vs. Margarine, extra virgin olive oils, refined oils like vegetable and canola.
There is evidence pointing in the direction that it isn?t animal fats causing our epidemic levels of heart disease, but vegetable oils. Research is showing that butter consumption at the turn of the century was about 18 lbs per person per year and the use of vegetable oils was non existent. Cancer and heart disease were rare. Today butter consumption is just above 4 lbs per person per year while the use of vegetable oils and refined oils has soared.
What are refined oils and which ones should you avoid?
Definition: An oil has been refined by using chemicals that are harmful to us. In short it means to ?purify?. But the meaning of purify has many definitions. It may mean the oil was treated with acid, or purified with an alkali, or bleached. It can also be neutralized, filtered or deodorized. All of which require chemicals like Hexane!
Click here for a look into HOW oil gets refined.
In the process of making and refining these types of oils, it leads to PUFas (rancid polyunsaturated fatty acids) which DO NOT hold up well to high heats. In the process of being extracted from the seed these oils oxidize and turn into trans fats. The smell is so rancid that a cleaning process has to take place using bleach to deodorize it.
But most of all AVOID Hydrogenated oils (Crisco and margarine) ~ This is one of the most dangerous products on the market today! It has actually been BANNED in 2 European countries, but not ours.
Hydrogenated oil is made by forcing hydrogen gas into oil as high pressure. The more solid the oil is the more hydrogenated, such as margarine and Crisco or lard. When hydrogenated oils are made the healthy fats are converted into a new type of fat, known as trans fat. This is the one subject that you will find an overwhelming agreement from Doctors, scholars, and scientists alike. Trans fats should be avoided while healthy fats (found in olive oil, nuts and avocados) should be eaten.
Trans fats are so bad for you, the FDA estimated approximately 95% of prepared cookies, 100% of crackers and 80% of frozen breakfast products contained trans fats [Govt Publishing Office] Now that trans fats have to be labeled on products, most companies have removed them from their products. Sneaky, huh?
The problem now isn?t our own kitchens, but what if we dine out? How do we know what restaurants are using? Well California?s governor recently signed legislation to phase out trans fats from restaurants and baked goods in bakeries [Natl Conference of State Legislatures]. (Too bad I don?t live in CA) and New York city became the largest city in the nation to demand restaurants, cafeterias and schools go trans free.
The best advice I can give is to ASK. I ask everytime we go out now if the dressing coming with the salad is homemade or store bought. I ask what types of oils they use when they cook. I ask where they get their vegetables. Don?t turn a deaf ear. Most restaurants will put the bottom line (their profits) over your health. I hate to say that, but it?s true.
So which oils are safe then?