Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
-Water with lemon provides the body with electrolytes which hydrate your body. As lemons contain good amount of electrolytes such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
-Water with lemon is good for the joints, reducing pain in the joints and muscles.
-Warm water with lemon helps digestion as lemon contains citric acid. It interacts with other enzymes and acids which easily stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
-The liver produces more enzymes from water with lemon than from any other food.
-Water with lemon cleanses the liver. Lemon juice stimulates the liver to release toxins.
-Water with Lemon helps fight infections of the respiratory tract, sore throats and inflammation of the tonsils. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
-Warm water with lemon helps regulate natural bowel movement.
-Water with lemon is indispensable for the normal work of metabolism. Since lemon is a powerful antioxidant, it protects the body from free radicals and strengthens the immune system.
-Water with lemon aids in proper functioning of the nervous system (as lemon has a high content of potassium). Depression and anxiety are often the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. The nervous system needs a sufficient amount of potassium to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
-Water with lemon cleanses blood, blood vessels and arteries.
-Water with lemon can help lower blood pressure. A daily intake of one lemon can reduce high blood pressure by 10%.
-Water with lemon creates an alkalizing effect in the body. Even if you drink it immediately before a meal, it can help your body maintain a higher level of pH. The higher the pH, the more your body is able to fight diseases.
-Water with lemon is good for the skin. Vitamin C in lemon, improves our skin by rejuvenating the body. Drinking water with lemon regularly (every morning) will improve the condition of your skin.
-Water with lemon helps to dilute uric acid, the built up of which leads to pain in the joints and gout.
-Water with lemon is beneficial for pregnant women. Since lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, it acts as an adaptogen helping the body cope with viruses such as colds. Furthermore, vitamin C helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby. At the same time, due to the high content of potassium, a mixture of water with lemon helps forming cells of the brain and nervous system of the baby.
-Water with lemon relieves heartburn. For this, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in half a glass of water.
-Water with lemon helps dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones, and calcium deposits.
-Water with lemon helps with weight loss. Lemons contain pectin fiber, which helps suppress hunger cravings. Studies have proven people with a better alkaline diet have lost weight faster.
-Water with lemon helps with tooth pain and gingivitis.
-Water with lemon prevents cancer. This is due to the fact that lemons are a highly alkaline food. Multiple studies have found that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
I have lot of stress during pregnancy bcoz of my family issues. I am 3 month pregnant. How to get rid off from stress and tension. Kindly help. Plzz.
I am 27 years old female. I have one kid 3 year old. After my pregnancy I face two problem one is irregular period and another one is gaining weight. Now I am 72 kg. My belly fat was too much. Pls help me out.
Beer belly is a word that is used to describe a fat tummy that results from excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks. In case of any alcohol drink, the liver tends to burn alcohol instead of fat which leads to bigger tummies. Basically, if the calorie intake is higher than calorie expenditure, then fat tends to accumulate in the body.
Now if you want to turn that beer belly into six pack abs, then you need to follow these rules:
- Limit carbohydrate consumption: This means you have to cut down on sugar and starch based foods such as refined flour, aerated drinks and anything that has sugar in it. Follow a strict diet that focuses on limited amount of whole grains. Avoid simple carbohydrates which tend to spike blood sugar levels and aid in fat accumulation. Reduce your portion sizes to decrease your overall calorie consumption.
- Eat fiber: Increase fiber consumption as fiber is beneficial for losing fat. It helps in you feeling fuller and thus, eat less. Fiber also reduces the chances of various life threatening diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and bad cholesterol levels in the body. Eat foods that are rich in fiber such as beans, lentils and broccoli.
- Weight training: Weight training helps in losing body fat by increasing muscle mass in the body. Muscle burns calories at rest, so more muscle means more calorie burnt. Weight training also increases your metabolism which means your overall calorie expenditure will increase significantly. If you don't have access to a gym then combine bodyweight exercises such as pushups, squats and pull ups in a circuit. A sample workout circuit would be 20 push up, 20 squats and 5 pull ups one after the other. Rest for a minute and then repeat the circuit 5 times.
- Cardio: Cardio is very important in losing fat from all over your body. Opt for HIIT (high intensity interval training) instead of steady state cardio like jogging at the same pace over a period of time. Too much steady state cardio increases cortisol levels in the body leading to muscle loss. Instead focus on HIIT which means you do an exercise at full throttle for a short period of time such as 30 seconds. Rest for 20 seconds and then to another exercise for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for another 10 minutes. This method keeps your metabolism elevated for 48 hours after your workout.
Is there any perfect time for sex if couples are planning to have a baby? When is a woman most likely to get pregnant how can we calculate because I heard its according to the cycle of menstrual cycle.
Hello, I am not getting my MCs on time, I have already consulted many Gynech and had many treatments but I still have irregular MCs, I get my periods while I m under some treatment and then again the same problem continues as the course gets completed. I am bit worried because I think that due to this problem I m gaining more weight even though I have limited diet. I got my last MC in the month of dec. Please help me out with this. Thanks.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
I m 21 yrs old n my weight is 80kg.Aprt from regular sports like basketball.M not loosing weight.I have problem of migrane n PCOD.But my rest thyroids reports n insulin are normal.Yet not able to loose weight.N when i get feverish feeling thermometer shows maximum 99.7 temperarure.N if body temperature(rarely) increase 100 or 100+ with in an hour it shots down to 96 or 96.Any solution to it?
What are the primary symptoms of 1 month pregnancy. Periods are late in 1 week from last month, it's a critical or not? How we will try to forcedly call the periods by take medicine or something else?
Hi sir, Here my question is 1&half year back I got married and after 6months of getting marriage my wife got conceived So in third month of pregnancy we got scan and found that there was no heart beat for baby So doctor told us to get abortion hence forth we got and after some days again we are planning for baby since 6months but still she is not getting conceive and even we consultant to the Doctor she gave some medication and she is a IT employee So we are worried. please help us in what to be done?
I am 6w4d pregnant. Last night I had skin itching. I heard it's related to pregnancy. Is it so?. Should I avoid any particular food. I have constipation problem also. Should I change my diet.
For optimum health it is vital to include both soluble and insoluble fibre daily. Soluble fibre is found in foods such as psyllium husk, apples, oat bran and legumes (chickpeas, lentils). Sources of insoluble fibre include whole grains, broccoli, nuts, seeds and vegetable skins.
Including fibre in your diet will offer benefits beyond your bowel. Fibre plays an important role in helping to prevent serious health conditions. Fibre can also help manage the digestive complaints associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
The easiest way to boost your fibre intake is to eat foods in their most natural state i.e. fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains (steel cut oats, rolled rye, brown rice, whole-wheat), legumes, nuts and seeds. If you are struggling to reach the recommended 25-30g of fibre per day, you may wish to boost your intake with a fibre supplement made from psyllium husk.
Make it a priority to drink 500ml of water before breakfast. Staying well hydrated will give you more energy, mental clarity and enhanced digestive function.
The first step to good nutrition is to remove all highly processed foods from your kitchen. This will allow room for nutrient dense, fresh foods.
Preparation is key, plan your meals at the start of the week, pre cook and freeze meals ahead of busy days and always carry healthy snacks in your bag for when you are on the run.
Make an effort to include raw foods such as fruits, vegetables, sprouts, nuts, seeds and fresh herbs. Raw foods provide enzymes, vitamins and disease protective antioxidants.
When it comes to fruits and vegetables variety is a must. Take the time to learn what is in season and try something new. Selecting seasonal produce ensures variety, optimal taste and quality.
When preparing meals you should simply think rainbow. If your plate is full of brightly coloured fresh produce you know you are on the right track.
Drinking herbal tea is a tasty way to improve hydration. Herbal teas include ginger, mint, jasmine, lemon grass, and chamomile.
A healthy diet is a balanced diet complete with all major food groups. Meals should contain a mixture of fibre rich carbohydrates, good quality protein and essential fatty acids.
It is estimated between 30- 50% of adults are deficient in vitamin D. The easiest way to increase vitamin D levels is by going for a walk outdoors and enjoying sensible sun exposure.
Serving sizes have doubled over the years making it easy to overeat. Limit your portion size by eating from a smaller plate or bowl.
Limit added sugars to no more than 10% of your daily calorie intake or 6- 10 teaspoons per day. To calculate how many teaspoons of sugar is in a food product divide the grams of sugar by 4. For example 16 grams of sugar is equivalent to 4 teaspoons of sugar.
Probiotics are the beneficial ‘good’ bacteria essential for health and digestive function. Aim to consume probiotic rich foods like natural yogurt, fermented vegetables and fermented milk drinks on a regular basis.
Health is a state of complete physical and mental well-being. Do not neglect your emotional health, take time out to stop, relax and breathe.
Spice things up at meal times by using a variety of herbs and spices. Including fresh herbs will enhance flavour, texture and boost the nutrient value of any meal.
Good quality sleep is vital for good health. Poor sleep can impact on everyday life affecting concentration, mood, stress levels and weight gain. Aim to get into bed early and enjoy around 8 hours of deep sleep.
Fibre can benefit energy levels. Soluble fibre slows the rate of carbohydrate digestion and absorption therefore preventing blood sugar surges and crashes. Foods that are high in fibre are ideal choices for sustained, balanced energy throughout the day.
Studies have indicated that consuming around 7g of soluble fibre per day can help lower blood cholesterol levels. Once consumed soluble fibre binds to cholesterol aiding its passage through the body and eventual elimination. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water, soluble fibre works best when partnered with water.