Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Somesh Srivastav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Somesh SrivastavYour feedback matters!
I had ectopic two times My tubes are safe now Is turmeric a better option to remove infection from our tubes or else.
My wife have 3rd month pregnancy running and in this time I have to participate in sex or not if I participate on that time inside baby will come any danger reply me.
I married 2 months back. After having sex my wife feeling more pain in vagina after one day or 2 days of sex. She's feeling not to have sex. Please suggest something. During starting days she not suffer that and once she observed light bleeding and more pain also.
I am 28 years old married woman. Having cream color Liquid coming from my both nipple on squeezing. I am on medication from last 20 days so is it due to medication or should I go for checkup?
We are trying for a baby but my wife had bleeding after 20 days of last period. Last period occurred on 26/12/2017. Please advise what is the reason of this bleeding on 15/01/2018? Also, suggest what should be done to achieve pregnancy. Her age is 24 years.
My wife is in her 4th months of her pregnancy. But her belly hasn't swelled much, may be just a little swelled. Is it OK or serious.
She is my wife we had sex after marriage first time she has pain in her vagina what medicine should I provide her any ointment for relocation.
I am a medical student I had a relationship with a guy three years ago. We once had unprotected sex and I know he is clean but still at times I do have this medical hypochondriac being a medical student that if at all I may be infected. Never had any signs till now. We both r pink n in the healthiest form of ourselves. I did recently have a blood test due to common cold and also a cheat x-ray my CBC was normal too n my lung fields were clear of pneumonia and Tb too despite of living in cold country like Russia. It was normal flu due to seasonal distribution. Please help me with my delusion .and a panic attack. I know deep down I need not worry but exam stress b such stupidity do come in n out now n then between the scenes of my routine life.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.