Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Somesh GroverYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 45 year old male iam having bad breath problem since last 5 years consulted many dentists and used all kinds of tooth paste and mouth freshners available in the market but my prolblem is not solved yet
Utmost care should be given for children s dental health. Tooth appears six months from birth. Clean tooth with wet gauze and go for a dental visit at soon aftr first year of birth. Taking child to a dentist at young age is the best way to prevent tooth related problems.
I have cavity problem, daily 2 times brushed. But no use , bad smell comes out in the evening time. Tell me wt should I do or suggest me any toothpaste etc. Pls pls.
Sir I want to have braces for teeth, what is the process for getting them and how much it cost. Waiting for your reply.
I have bad breath instead of brushing morning, evening and also use mouth wash How can I get rid of this.
Hi. I have sensitive feel in my back row teeth. This first time. If I drink normal water also. I feel some light sensitive. Let me know wat I do for this.
Dr. bad breath is long lasting problem after cleaning teeth solve problem. permanently. If it no then how.
Hi sir/mam, I have been suffering from "GEOGRAPHIC TONGUE" from last few months. But from the last few days its been worse and is paining while eating food. Please suggest any treatment for the same. Please suggest me to which doctor I should consult. Thanks & Regards, Harsha Vardhan G.
Is it possible after a tooth extraction the germs or bacteria still remains in the mouth & can cause problems?
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).
I am 27 year old male, having disorder of lower jaw. Planing to dental treatment. Is there any impact on health at this time. Please share details of time taking for treatment, cost of it for type of braces.
How to clean yellow spots on teeth. They a from a long time on my teeth. And I brush my teeth daily.
I have a baby of one year. I m hypothyroid since my pregnancy. After her birth I m feeling weakness of everykind. Hairfall, low vision, tooth problem and weakness kindly suggest me while my tests are normal except of thyroid. I m taking100 mg thyroxine when my tsh was 7.2.
As a way of protecting the clot that has formed, during the first 24 hours following your extraction, you should ...
1. Avoid vigorous rinsing or spitting. These activities may dislodge the clot.
Stay away from hot liquids (soup, coffee) because they tend to dissolve blood clots.
2. Minimize air pressure differences.
You should also avoid creating air pressure variations in your mouth, or pressure differences between your mouth and your sinuses (in the case of an upper tooth extraction) because these events may dislodge the blood clot from its socket.
This means you should avoid smoking or using a straw (these activities create suction). Also, don't blow your nose. And if you need to sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
Mount Multispeciality Dental Clinic
Butt Road - 2234 5000
Nungambakkam - 2827 5000
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.