Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smt Dimple Chandel
Submit a review for Dr. Smt Dimple ChandelYour feedback matters!
I have to become fair but my skin is so oily everytime it look like a dull face any solution for this?
Hello, I am a known case with ordinary tract gets narrower and requires manual insertion of catheter to open up. Is there a permanent relief that I can get. I have to do this once in 3 months approx.
I am 20 years old and from last 2 to 3 years my hairs started becoming white. What is the reason behind it? Is there any solution for this? Is there any way to stop it or can convert those white hairs back into the original color.
Hello doctor, I will get too much of sweat and also dirty smell. How to get rid of it at home naturally?
I have sex with my wife during her periods time yesterday. From then her periods is not going normally. Only liquid blood releasing but the clotted is not releasing. What is the problem? Is there any pregnancy problem?
I am five months pregnant using eukroma plus skin lighting cream please tell mi any side effects occur due to this cream of fetus.
Hello, I got married since last 8 months. I have been having sex frequently with my wife. We also perform oral sex. My wife likes when I do oral sex on her. My question is, is there any harm in swallowing my wife's vaginal secretions?
Sir I had sex with my wife 4 day before of her period date. Last month on 9 February her menses had come and I had sex with her on 5th March. Today is 16th march but her menses didn't come. Want to know that is she pregnant. Will you please tell me that a female can get pregnant if a man have sex with her before 5-6 day of period date.
UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same.
Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways. The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity. Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Follow up is needed with the Physician or the Nephrologist while having medication or there are chances of recurrent UTI. The treatment for recurrent UTI can go for more than 3-8 weeks.
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.