Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Smriti AttamYour feedback matters!
Usg thyroid impression: 1. Bilateral heterogeneous sols, of concerning for suspicious nature.(suggested fnac) 2. Prominent lymph nodes bilaterally. Please help.
My grand mom is suffering from cancer. As c is in third stage so what should I doo to take care of her cancer? Please give me suggestion. P.
My daughter, age 65 was under treatment for cancer and after six months has been discharged and at home. She is awfully weak and weighs around 32 kg. She finds it difficult to swallow and does not try enough (in my opinion). Any suggestion to prompt her to slowly get into more solid food and recoup?
I feel sudden pain in my throat (it'just below my beard or where the neck starts on right side ). I do not feel the pain continuously ,but I feel pain suddenly for few seconds. It's from 3 to 4 days I am also a smoker and but only 2 or three cigrate in a day many times not a single cigrate I smoke. Is it sign of cancer? Please help me doctor.
Please tell me how to reduce the size of right my right testis. Once I went to a doctor. The doctor give me a medicine, by this medicine my testis size reduced but my medicine was finished. Now my size of testis are not completely reduced. There is no pain in my testis. Please tell me the medicine through which the size of testis reduced. I want to be an marine engineer so, please tell me also that in Marin engineering there is any problem by the size of testis in medical.
How a man recovery to cancer which is dangerous disease now a days and what is the reason for the cancer.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I have multiple fibroadenoma in both breast Can I take green tea. Is green tea harmful in fibroadenoma.
I'm of 67 years old, suffering from difficulties due to enlarged prostate glands for the last 2 years. A super special doctor has diagnosed the case after several tests and prescribed to consume WELTAM 0.4 tabs daily once. Still going thr'u with the same problems I had before meeting the doctor. please advice.
My mom had breast cancer and she was operated on the left breast and the doctor said her lymph node were positive Now I would like to ask you Doctor that her left hand is swollen and I would like to know how to reduce the swelling and the pain in her hand because of the swelling.
I am 19 And feeling little heaviness in my throat I think it is cough. But it's not out while coughing. When I cough it feel very dry and during breathing it feels like something is stuck I used various home remedies like Steam Ginger Salt water gargle But it Didn't work. I think the reason would be because of smoking or drinking I have just stopped the smoking. Otherwise I use to smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day. But I have stopped it because of this. From past few weeks I was taking drink like whisky. Whiskey was taken twice or sometime thrice a week.. My whole lungs are clean. The only thing is I am feeling roughness in my neck And its not getting clean since a 4 days. What should I do no. And also a basketball player. So I use to run 5 km a day And a Normal light weight training. I need a advice what should I do. And one thing more. Does 5 months of smoking leads to any type of cancer in my body?. Lungs cancer or voice box cancer. Please help me. thanks.
What are the basic symptoms of blood cancer. In the condition of cancer positive patients what are the foods are suitable for them?
My mom has a lump in the breast. We went to go to the doctor when lump was realized. Doctors said it's natural. It felt a little pain and swelling time to time after sonography test. Problem is still continued after 6-7 months. Many types of medicines we have tried but no relief. What can we do? Is sonography harmful? Any solutions in ayurveda, home or allopathy?
What is the symptoms of cancer? Is it tobacco really causes cancer? I use Ganesh tobacco. It really very harmful for my mouth? Can you please help me?
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.