Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I had sex continuously alternative every week probably and had ipill all the time now my vagina is swollen and internally it pains my legs are just going with unbearable pain all of the sudden pain. Occurs in down stomach may I know the reason y it happens.
What are the steps to follow during eighth month pregnancy to get the normal delivery and healthy baby.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.
छिलकों में भी छुपे हैं गुण
छिलकों के घरेलू प्रयोग आजमाएं
नींबू और संतरे के छिलकों को सुखाकर अलमारी में
रखा जाए तो इनकी खुशबू से झिंगुर व अन्य कीट
भाग जाते हैं।
ऐसे सूखे छिलकों को जलाने से जो धुआं होता है
उनसे मच्छर मर जाते हैं।
इसकी राख से दांत साफ किए जाएँ तो दुर्गंध दूर
हो जाती है।
नींबू निचोड़ने के बाद बचे हुए हिस्से को त्वचा पर
रगड़ने से त्वचा की चिकनाई कम होती है।
इसके रगड़ने से मुंहासे भी कम होते हैं और रंग
पीतल और तांबे के बर्तन इससे चमकदार बनते हैं।
नींबू के छिलकों को कोहनी और नाखूनों पर
रगड़ने से कालापन कम होता है और गंदगी हट
इन्ही छिलकों को नमक, हींग, मिर्च और
चीनी के साथ पीसने से स्वादिष्ट
चटनी बनती है।
संतरे का रस तो चेहरे को कांतिमय बनाता ही है,
छिलकों को यदि छाया में सुखाकर पीसा जाए
तो यह उबटन का काम करता है जिससे चेहरे के
दाग-धब्बे हटते हैं और त्वचा खूबसूरत बनती है।
संतरे के छिलके को पानी में डालकर नहाने से पसीने
की दुर्गंध दूर होती है और ताजगी आती है।
Hello DR's, My TSH level was 11 during my 3rd month of pregnancy. I was medicated to have thyrox 2.5 and am having now at 6 months after delivery. I have three qs regarding this 1. I lost my baby due to trisomy 18. Will this thyroid not detected before pregnancy could cause this? 2. Due to need to continue the tablet even now? 3. Am taking it regularly, but for the past two days I feel a pain in throat, what can be reason?
Sir/Mam I am 31 years old married man, we are trying to be parent from last 5 years and already taken treatment from many qualified doctors. Sir our all reports are ok as discussed with all doctors but still result nothing. All test of mine and my wife are cleared ok. One last doctor suggested IUI but result nothing after two time IUI. Sir/Mam Please advise us what we can do now. 1. Can we take Ayurveda treatment 2. Can we take IVF treatment 3. Wait for time when god will happy 4. Visit another doctor Thanks.
Had regular periods for last 4-5 cycles. Had two miscarriages 4 months ago. We tried this time also and I missed my usual period. Today is day 33, but HPT showed negative twice on day 28 as well as today. I was on glycomet before and stopped it a month ago. Is glycomet the reason for regular period? Should I restart it? Or can I be pregnant?
My wife has an ovarian cyst in left about 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. kya pregnancy ho sakti hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hai. .plz help me. .
I am 26 yrs old woman & I was delivered a baby before nine months ago ; After having sex my vagina is burning. Please tell me a good suggestion.
Today we use smartphones in every possible moment of life; it makes our life easy in every imaginable situation from managing professional contacts, to ordering food, to getting navigational assistance, to paying bills etc. But have you ever wondered, what is the price we would pay if we turn completely dependent or addicted to our smartphones? Smartphones can increase the chances of sleep disorders, lack of concentration, slows a child's socio-emotional growth, can cause compulsive nature etc.
Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo suggests that apart from harmful phone radiations; smartphones and tablets has other ways too, to harm our mental & emotional health.
1. Smartphone Causes sleep disorder: When a person stares at the backlit portable screen of the phone or tablet, it shines short-wavelength, blue light, into the eyes. This stimulates the brain, telling it to stay alert and when Smartphone is used extensively post evening time, the chances are high that body will not release the hormone melatonin, essential for maintaining body’s biological clock. Hence depending on the person’s body sooner or later the chances are very high that person will suffer from the sleep disorder. Prolonged inadequate sleep, not only degenerate the brain cells, but it also causes high blood pressure and heart-related diseases.
2. Smartphones affects’ the social and emotional development of child: when a metropolitan child (generally they are burdened with school homework) is regularly allowed to play with smartphones, their opportunity to learn from face to face interactions or from physical activities get shorter. This affects their brain development as well as hinders their socio-emotional growth.
3.A smartphone gives an instant access to social networking sites and emails; these features sometimes can build compulsion among a person to constantly keep checking updates and emails. Such a compulsion can create lack of concentration, unnecessary mood swing (if the person find an unpleasant update or email at wrong hours of the day, like before sleep).
marriage counselor East of Kailash, best psychologist in Delhi, best psychologist in South Delhi, cure anxiety in south Delhi, psychologist in south delhi
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India