Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Call Doctor
Book Appointment

Dr. Smita Khulle

Gynaecologist, Delhi

300 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Smita Khulle Gynaecologist, Delhi
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Smita Khulle
Dr. Smita Khulle is a popular Gynaecologist in Khanpur, Delhi. She is currently practising at Sunder Lal Memorial Hospital in Khanpur, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Smita Khulle on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smita Khulle

Sunder Lal Memorial Hospital

C-201,Devli Road,Khanpur Deoli Rd. Landmark: Near Jawahar Park, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Smita Khulle

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 26 year old female. I've been experiencing discomfort in my vagina, its not itchy. Later on, I feel like there are some kind of rashes and it's kinda painful when touched by water. What is this? Should I bother? I had sex with my boyfriend 5 days ago.

BHMS, Diploma in Dermatology
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Pain in the vagina or the female external genital organs (the vulva, which includes the labia, clitoris, and entrance to the vagina) most commonly is a result of infection. Infection of the vagina is referred to as vaginitis. Vaginal pain can be a result of injury or trauma to the vagina or vulva.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know about the products being sold in the market for a healthy vagina. Like V wash .n lqds n soaps which are for vaginal use. They say that normal soaps should not be used down there. please tell are they really helpful for keeping our vagina healthy .should I use any of them. please tell in detail .there benefits .

BHMS, VLIR Belgium, Canadian Academy Of Homeopathy
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Yes seema, you are right. Normal soaps may disrupt the Ph of vaginal area. There live many microbes in balance and these soaps may destroy the balance there. one should use very soft soaps specially mend for the same. However there is a natural self cleansing phenomenon always going on in vaginal area. Actually one needs not to apply anything there. But if you get regular vaginal infections, you can use soft soaps mend for the same.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.

MBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Chennai
Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.
Dear lybrate-user, 3 months later.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know that is there any test which can determine who's father of unborn child ,if yes, then tell me test details.

General Physician, Mumbai
I want to know that is there any test which can determine who's father of unborn child ,if yes, then tell me test det...
After the child is born than get a DNA test done to confirm because you will not come to know till the foetus is in the womb.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

5 Cheap Superfoods You'll Even Find In Your Local Mandi

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, CAFE, MMM, M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification, PGCDE, PhD
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
5 Cheap Superfoods You'll Even Find In Your Local Mandi
5 Cheap Superfoods You'll Even Find In Your Local Mandi

Everyday you’ll hear about a new fancy ‘superfood’ that you absolutely must include in your daily diet. Some would ask you to gorge on goji berries, while some would advise bingeing on bee pollen (!). All this can get a little overwhelming for the average Indian individual. The good news is that there are certain everyday superfoods you can get from your local mandi.

Here are six of them you easily could and absolutely should include in your cart to guarantee a healthier and longer life without burning a hole in your wallet at an expensive gourmet store.

1. Carrots: Carrots are your best source for a healthy intake of Vitamin C, beta-carotene (Vitamin A), magnesium, potassium, and other antioxidants that are essential for the functioning of your immune system. Plus the good thing about carrots is you can have them anyway you want - so sauté them as a part of your mixed vegetables or feast on your favourite 'gajar ka halwa.' The choice is yours. One raw carrot a day is ideal.

2. Coconuts: An excellent source of essential fatty acids, raw coconuts are equipped with quite a few health benefits. They are anti-microbial food and natural hormone boosters. The other good thing about them- they don't add to your weight. Coconut fat is used by the liver for the production of energy, thereby keeping your weight in check. Raw coconut shreds, raw coconut butter and coconut flour are the forms in which you should consume this superfood. Although if you’re already obese, you should avoid consuming coconut as it has a high calorie and saturated fat content.

3. Apples: 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' did not become so popular without cause. High quantities of pectin, potassium and Vitamin C make it a superfood you just can't ignore. Apples are known to keep your heart healthy, lower your cholesterol and body weight and improve your mood. Plus, they keep you fuller for a longer time than unhealthy processed junk food. A fun fact you must know- the tarter the apple, the better it is for you as it contains more antioxidants. 3 apples a day are good to keep you healthy always.

4. Bananas: The superpower of bananas lies in its tryptophan content. Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts to serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that improves your mood, so you should be sure to add it to your grocery list next time. Potassium and Vitamins B and C further make it a superfood you must try. Have it raw or make a smoothie for yourself to enjoy its benefits. Just like apples, 3 bananas a day are good enough.

5. Dark Chocolate: At the end of a hard day, it is important to treat yourself. So why not go for a healthy dose of dark chocolate? Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, and is currently creating buzz in the medical world that it might be helpful in preventing cardiovascular disease. Do you need more reason to indulge?

A word of caution: Be careful with your consumption of dark chocolate, specifically if you suffer from cardiac disorders or have a high cholesterol. Its high calorie content is not good for those who are overweight either. It is advisable to have no more than 100 gms of dark chocolate in a day.

If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
6754 people found this helpful

I along with my girlfriend is planning a 3 day trip. We will be having casual sex during these days. We are preferring I pill as the contraceptive. When do we have to consume it? Her period is on 4th day.

Gynaecologist, Faridabad
if her cycles are reg u need not to use any cotraceptives in last 5days but on safer side u can use it on 3rd day however barrier method is safe
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Infertility - Top Ayurvedic Remedies At Your Rescue!

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), DGO, MD - AM, D-Certificate Course In Panchakarma, Infertility NHE
Ayurveda, Delhi
Infertility - Top Ayurvedic Remedies At Your Rescue!

Fertility is a potential for reproduction. In other words, fertility is an ability to have babies or to reproduce. When fertility rate in a community, increases more babies are born. To produce an offspring it depends on age, health and other factors of the woman. When we talk about fertility rates it means the number of births that happen during a certain time period in a specific location. On the other end, lack of ability to reproduce is termed as infertility. There are various treatments to deal with fertility issues and one of the ancient and natural as well as a trusted treatment is Ayurveda.

Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like blocked fallopian tubes, a defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility. In males. infertility may have anatomical, psychological, hormonal or lifestyle related causes. The cause of infertility in approximately 20% of couples can't be determined using the currently available methods of investigation. From Ayurvedic perspectives, shukra dhatu can get affected by various physical, mental causes and even by serious diseases. Poor quality shukra dhatu can cause infertility in males & females.


Failure to reproduce

Ayurveda For Infertility

Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.

For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:

  1. Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
  2. Uterus (Soil)
  3. Nourishment (Water)
  4. Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)

Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men, the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to the transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then, according to Ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.

Foods to Nourish All Seven Dhatus (Bringhana)

  1. Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables
  2. Dairy proteins, including milk, lassi, and panir (a fresh cheese made of milk)
  3. Whole grains
  4. Mung dhal
  5. Soaked almonds or soaked walnuts
  6. Dried fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins
  7. Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears
  8. If your digestion is strong, eat urad dhal (available at Indian grocery stores) cooked with equal parts turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
  9. A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion.

Foods to Enhance the Reproductive Tissue (Vrishya)

  1. Asparagus
  2. Broccoli
  3. Milk
  4. Date-milk shake
  5. Mango milkshake
  6. Rice pudding

Spices such as ajwain powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin.
In general, it's important to eat a wide variety of foods in order to receive all the essential nutrients. Keep trying new vegetables and fruits, and rotate your menus to make sure you're not eating the same thing day after day. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!

4363 people found this helpful

Hi I get married on my age 35 and I still I don't get baby. I have very low amh its now 1.1 doctor advice me to adopt child your amh is too low . I want my own baby please guide me

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG, MRCOG (London, UK)
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
There are still hopes. But the plan depends on your other factors (tubes etc) and also husband's factors.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After 4 days periods were completed I had intercourse and as a precautionary had to consume I-pill and now after 5 days I have vaginal bleeding. Why?

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Vadodara
After 4 days periods were completed I had intercourse and as a precautionary had to consume I-pill and now after 5 da...
It is the side effects of the IPILL. It seems easy to take the pill but you don't know how harmful it is your health and hormones.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(431 ratings)

Dr. Smriti Uppal

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Sanjeevan Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(2898 ratings)

Dr. Rita Bakshi

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
International Fertility Centre Delhi, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(173 ratings)

Dr. Mita Verma

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Mita Verma Women's Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Dr. Indu Bala Khatri

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Navya Gynae & ENT Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(717 ratings)

Dr. Meeta Airen

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MNAMS, Training In USG
Wellness Care Polyclinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(356 ratings)

Dr. Pooja Choudhary

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynae and ENT Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment