Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Will I Get Pregnant By Any Chance? My boyfriend and I were trying to have sex on 25th December, 2016 but we didn't. He had put on a condom. He was rubbing his penis on my clit and then after a while I took his penis and started to rub his penis on my clit and suddenly his condom came out. And was on my hand. I honestly do not remember whether his penis had touched my clit or not without the condom. But if it had by any chance. He says that he did not ejaculate at that time. My vagina was wet as I had ejaculated but he had not. He said that I don't need to worry as he did not ejaculate and that I won't get pregnant. But I'm just a little scared. He had once ejaculated once in the very beginning but then he went to the bathroom and had washed and cleaned his penis with water. I am almost 5-6 days away from my periods. I'm worried and don't know what should I do. Please help me out. And provide me with correct information. I'm really tensed. Please help me.
आज कल हमारी दिनचर्या हमारे खान -पान से गठिया का रोग 45 -50 वर्ष के बाद बहुत से लोगो में पाया जा रहा है । गठिया में हमारे शरीर के जोडों में दर्द होता है, गठिया के पीछे यूरिक एसीड की बड़ी भूमिका रहती है। इसमें हमारे शरीर मे यूरिक एसीड की मात्रा बढ जाती है। यूरिक एसीड के कण घुटनों व अन्य जोडों में जमा हो जाते हैं। जोडों में दर्द से रोगी का बुरा हाल रहता है। इस रोग में रात को जोडों का दर्द बढता है और सुबह अकडन मेहसूस होती है। इसकी पहचान होने पर इसका जल्दी ही इलाज करना चाहिए अन्यथा जोडों को बड़ा नुकसान हो सकता है।हम यहाँ पर गठिया के अचूक घरेलू उपाय बता रहे है.......
*सुबह के समय सूर्य नमस्कार और प्राणायाम करने से भी जोड़ों के दर्द से स्थाई रूप से छुटकारा मिलता है।
*गठिया के रोगी 4-6 लीटर पानी पीने की आदत डालें। इससे ज्यादा पेशाब होगा और अधिक से अधिक विजातीय पदार्थ और यूरिक एसीड बाहर निकलते रहेंगे।
*एक बड़ा चम्मच सरसों के तेल में लहसुन की 3-4 कुली पीसकर डाल दें, इसे इतना गरम करें कि लहसुन भली प्रकार पक जाए, फिर इसे आच से उतारकर मामूली गरम हालत में इससे जोड़ों की मालिश करने से दर्द में तुरंत राहत मिल जाती है।
*प्रतिदिन नारियल की गिरी के सेवन से भी जोड़ो को ताकत मिलती है।
*काली मिर्च को तिल के तेल में जलने तक गर्म करें। उसके बाद ठंडा होने पर उस तेल को मांसपेशियों पर लगाएं, दर्द में तुरंत आराम मिलेगा।
*गाजर को पीस कर इसमें थोड़ा सा नीम्बू का रस मिलाकर रोजाना सेवन करें । यह जोड़ो के लिगामेंट्स का पोषण कर दर्द से राहत दिलाता है।
*गठिया रोगी को अपनी क्षमतानुसार हल्का व्यायाम अवश्य ही करना चाहिए क्योंकि इनके लिये अधिक परिश्रम करना या अधिक बैठे रहना दोनों ही नुकसान दायक हैं।
*सौंठ का एक चम्मच पावडर का नित्य सेवन गठिया में बहुत लाभप्रद है।
*गठिया रोग में हरी साग सब्जी का इस्तेमाल बेहद फ़ायदेमंद रहता है। पत्तेदार सब्जियो का रस भी बहुत लाभदायक रहता है।
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
I am 25 years old and I recently have two cesarean and in third delivery I have two much weakness in 9 months so please give me you r suggestions.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.
I am 40 years old. Thyroidectomy has done. Heavy bleeding in periods. Total duration is 10 days. This time I got spots again after 14 days. Now what to do?
My cousin have a baby of 3 years old she is not ready to have a child now she cannot use any coppety because if she had use she have a heavy bleeding any injection to stop a child for 2 years.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
My mother wants to eat curry leaves daily empty stomach with lukewarm water. Is this okay or not. She have diabetes and blood pressure also?
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.
How to get pregnant fast? Does eating mangoes affect in process of getting pregnant? Does having Hukkah affect the process?
Your uterus is held in place by ligaments, tissues and pelvic muscles. The prolapse occurs when the ligaments or muscles weaken, and thus they can no longer support the uterus. The uterus slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal (vagina).
Uterine prolapse could be complete or incomplete:
- If the uterus partly sags into the vagina, the prolapse is incomplete.
- If the uterus falls, and tissues are found to be resting in the vagina's exterior, the prolapse is termed 'complete'
Type of Prolapse:
- Cystocele: It is characterized by the herniation (bulging) of the vaginal wall caused by the bladder; it leads to urination problems
- Enterocele: It is characterized by the bulging on the vaginal wall caused by the bowel; it leads to backache
- Rectocele: If the rectum pushes into the vaginal wall, it makes movement in bowels difficult
Uterine prolapse can be caused by any of the following factors:
- Normal childbirth through the vagina weakens muscles
- Pelvic muscles weaken with age
- Tissues weaken after menopause and oestrogen loss
- Chronic cough, constipation, pelvic tumours or abdominal fluid accumulation puts a lot of pressure on the abdomen leading to prolapse
- Pelvic muscles are stressed if you are obese or overweight
- Major pelvic (or areas around it) surgery leads to loss of muscular support
- Excessive weight lifting causes weakening of muscles
Symptoms of uterine prolapse depend on its severity. There are no symptoms or signs if you have mild uterine prolapse. But if you have moderate to severe uterine prolapse, you might experience the following symptoms:
- Sensation of pulling or heaviness in the pelvis
- Tissue bulges out of your vagina
- Urinary problems like urine retention or urine leakage
- Bowel movement difficulties
- Pain in lower back
- Sexual problems such as vaginal tissues feeling loose
Symptoms might feel less distressing during the morning, but they worsen at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.