Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita KaushikYour feedback matters!
The big problem is that m facing the pimples dark spot on my face or acne which feelings the bad on my image personality so, plss sir kindly help me. For facing big problem in my life.
When I go to bath or go to swimming pool. I get some kind of red spots on my body I think its some king of allergy.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?
I have long time some allergic. I have infections urticaria. Red ratio on my body. I have take many medicine but not response. All time do scratch on my body. Doc says this is infections name (urticaria. Pls suggest me fast.
I am having skin rashes every summer season. I have used many medicines and creams but the problem still exists. Kindly give me a suggestion for this problem.
I am getting hair lose quickly. A lot of hairs fall during bathing. How can I stop the hair fall. please suggest me.
•Mix together two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of milk cream, one and one-half teaspoon of milk, and three-quarter teaspoons of turmeric. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries. Scrub it off using a facial loofah pad or simply a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water. Do this at least three or four times a week for about a month.
•Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt, and one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric. You can also add one-half teaspoon of rose water. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
•Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk (about ½ teaspoon) to make a thick, smooth paste.
I have a burn scar on my neck and its been 3 years and went to doctor and as per her laser treatment is required but she is not sure that it will vanish the scars or not, secondly I wanted to know about TPA as I will go for laser surgery but as it require 4-5 sitting and it will not allow for hospitalizations but as per TPA policy it is manage to be hospitalize for 24hrs then only cashless is done, so would request if this can be done or not if I go for laser treatment to lower down the scars.
I can not pull my skin back fully on my penis.Its kind of stitched at the tip is it a serious problem ? WHat can be done ? What's the cure ?
I am getting small red pimples on my body, is this any type of cancer or serious disease? I got these pimples in winter also but on hands only and now it's summer and temperature is very high, around 42 degree Celsius.
This festive season, get a glow on your face with hydra-facial MD treatment at derma world skin hair clinics.
Detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
Call us at: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar) to know more.
#drrohitbatra #dermaworldskinclinic #delhi #rajourigarden #rajindernagar #dermatologist #hydrafacialmd