Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Smiriti AgarwalYour feedback matters!
From Last 3 month I m suffering with period pain and it was horrible time for me. Even I can't walk due to pain. We are planning for baby from last two months, we was consult gynecologist, he studied my ovulation cycle this month and he said my ovum is not realized so I have to start treatment for that. But in my knowledge if ovum Is not relish then I don't have regular period. But my period is very regular and also heavy bleeding. Now give me suggestion what I have to? is it major problem? Or start treatment.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.
Hi sir I'm 19 and I'm join with foreplay with my boy friend regularly 2 to 3 times per day, after 1 month of foreplay my period date is missing, foreplay causes pregnant? Please tell me sir urgent, we enjoy foreplay equal to real sex so please tell me.
Hey, I have a irregular periods issues from past many days may I know what is the reason behind it and I think I'm gaining weight because of it. What is the medication for it.
Hi Doctor my wife pregnant around 8 to 9 week from yesterday she got bleeding not much. During white discharged now it's pink colour we had ultrasound that time fetus size is 9.8 mm and as per doctor we need to wait 10 days more. But as of now she is not feel like periods days. So please help us is it fine? Or any chance of miscarriage.
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
I got married. But now I and my wife don't need and children. Most of time I used condom but my wife insist me to do direct Sex and sometimes I also think for direct Sex but I scared about pregnancy. So please guide me that When can we do for direct sex? And when can we do with condom?
My wife got first delivery four months ago (128 days) , now I am bit doubt that I am again pregnant and my last LPD was 26th June. Now I need to abort it. Will it effect my first child Brest feeding.
Hello Ladies, I have been getting my periods every 17 days for the last 3 months. This last period after I stopped bleeding I have had pretty bad lower intestinal and pelvic cramps, lower back aches and very sore legs. I have had it for about a week now. Is this normal, do any of you other.
What is hashimoto thyroid? Is it different from thyroid? With hashimoto thyroid one can conceive or not, is it difficult?
Why the irregular periods will come, what are the effects for these irregular periods, what we have to follow regular diet to avoid these irregular periods and what are the precautions we have to take to come regular periods.
For a morning jog of no longer than 30 or 45 minutes at a relaxed pace (you can hold a conversation), a glass of water might be all that's needed ahead of time provided you had a decent dinner the night before. But if last night's meal wasn't filling or if you ate it early, drinking some orange juice or a banana will replace glycogen stores in your muscles to stave off sluggishness. If you're heading out in the afternoon, have a snack like fruit yogurt, milk and fruit, nuts, and milk or nut chikki.
There's no need to take in calories immediately, but try to eat a snack, your breakfast or your next meal within an hour or two. Skipping a solid post-run meal could lead to lethargy or sugar cravings later in the day or down the road, even sickness or injury.