Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
How to have safe sex without using any protection (Condoms or Pills) and how many days we can have sex before or after period?
Her period happened on 18 to 21 June 2016 n it happens again on 28 n 29 June 2016. Is there any problems? So pls suggest n what is the possible reason?
I tested positive in a home pregnancy test around 8 days back. I have bleeding today. What would be the reason?
I smoke a lot. Recently I have been on anti biotic and pain killers too because I met with an accident. I had sex last on 8th April after a period of 8-9 months. My last period came around 18th March and now I've missed my period. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both came negative. What should I do? Please suggest.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
Hi I am 27 yrs old and 15 weeks pregnant for the first time. I've pain in my right leg (not always) it gets cured on its own and comes back almost every week. Is it normal?
I just want to know that if I get into a intimate relation with a married women then im I secured from HIV or AIDS or I get infected if I do so.
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this? I take Cardace H 5 mg BD for high BP Please guide me.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been on irregular periods from jan 2015. Only when I take tablets I get my period that too not normal very little bleeding. I was supposed to get my periods on jan 29 but I didn't so I consulted a doc took tabs then I got my period on feb 12 which lasted only for 2 days with very little bleeding. I have done thyroid test too which came out to be normal. Later I didn't get my period in march again I took tab then I got in april. Its like only when I take medicine I am getting my period which lasts only for 2 days with very little bleeding. My stomach is bloated and I get period cramps but I don't get my periods. I never had irregular periods this is the first time. I went through net then it was showing symptoms of ovarian or other type of cancer. Is there any possibility or doubt that may be I have any type of cancer? please do reply I am really worried. Thank you in advance.
Hi. Main 5 years ago cooper T lagwayi hu. Jo 10 years ke liye hai. Last year mujhe pata chala ki cooper T ki thread tut chuki hai. Ultrasound me v thread miss hai but cooper t apne position me hai. Av main worried hu ki without thread cooper t kaise remove hoga. Kya eske liye surgery karwana hota hai. Please suggest me. Mujhe kya karna chahiye. Waise mujhe interly koi problem fill nahi ho raha hai.
My mother's er, pgr is 0 but her neu is 2+.She had MRM 1 1/2 month before. What does it mean ? What treatment should be given so that disease never reoccur?
1. Drink lukewarm water
2. Daily green drink
3. Dry skin brushing
4.20 minutes physical activity
5. Stress less
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.