Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sk SinhaYour feedback matters!
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 57 year old lady suffering from rheumatoid arthititis and taking medicines from last 9-10 years. What is other remade for it.
Hey I'm 24 years I'm married and getting back pain while having sex! And tell me wat to do for pain relief?
My GrandMother is suffering from Arthritis due to which she is having very pain in joints. Please suggest some Ayurvedic treatment or natural remedies so that it will help in reducing pain.
I am 24 years old. My problem is that am very weak and my muscles are not properly improved. When I walking am getting unstable. Please help me how to take treatment for it. Thank-you.
I have terrible pain in my right knee joint and I have spider veins on the thigh when I sit down for sometime I find it difficult to stand. I find difficulty in coming down stairs and climbing stirs.
Last night i watched that my sprain's colour became reddish, please help and suggest me, what the resigned.
Sir, my age is 49. When I wake up at morning I regularly find my whole left hand numb. My blood pressure usually remains high so someone suggested that it may be connected to heart problem. Please advice something.
I am 42 years old I have pain in my fingers joints and toe joints my uric acid level is 5.8. How I can get rid of this problem?
i have pain on my left side Neck. daily it gets pain continously since frm 9 days. plz tell me what shall i do .?
Main DR Anuradha Sharma, "At my Physiotherapy laser clinic" se aaj bones, muscle, nerves injury pe baat kar rahe hai. Generally, humne dekha hai ki kuch reasons ki wajahs e in saari cheezo me injuries paayi jati hai. Jese Neurological disoders hote hai, spinal injury, gym, daily activities, sports etc. humare in parts ko injured karte hai. To aaj hum in injuries ko heal karne ke treatments ke baare me baat karenge.
Jo major cases hai jese ki chronic and acute injuries, Acute injury jaldio heal hojati hai jabki chronic injuries ko heal hone me time lagta hai.
Physiotherapy me bohot sare treatments hai. JO chrnic injury heal nahi hopaati hai jese ki muscular pain, wo log ek baarlaser treatmentko zarur try kare kyuki usse bohot help milti hai. Aur daily activities me bhi improvement hota hai.
Ap mujhe Lybrate ke through contact kar sakte hai physiotherapy ke liye. Aur aap treatment ke baad nromal life jee sakte hai,day to day activity enjoy kar sakte hai.
Hello doctor, my sister 24 years old suffering from cervical spondylitis ,doctor said take calcium as the problem is just started. Sometimes she is well and suddenly she starts feeling numbness in upper limbs last night she was sleeping and suddenly she woke up and said she is feeling like faint and pain in legs .Is this all due to cervical .please doctor suggest me some tips to overcome this problem.
Sir I have slip disk problem in l4 l5 Vert disk and pain in lower spine and pain goes to leg randomly both legs. This is from last 6 months What is easiest way to solve this problem.
I am 31 year old I have back pain in 20 days and my leg also pain in 20 days please you will suggest me why this problem for me in 20 days I am a working women.
I'd been spending a lot of time lying on my bed lately & This morning when I was trying to push my bed my back kind of snapped/popped, I felt something move there and the pain was just overwhelming. It hurts too much to just sit, lie down or even when just standing. I can't seem to relax my posture, its very painful. What should I do?
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.