Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sk ChowdharyYour feedback matters!
I have pain in wisdom tooth .doctor prescribed me zerodol sp twice a day and Mox cv625 twice a day for 3 days is there any risk to eat painkillers for 3 days.
I have problem in my teeth's of gums bleeding .so that way doctor was recommended me gums scaling .I wand know that how much cost of it and it is good for my teeth or not.
My nephew has a teeth which are growing at awkward shapes and overlapping each other. What can be the solution?
My 6 year old daughter having bed smell problem from mouth at time of wake up in morning. Please guide us for solve this problem.
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
So you've decided to straighten your teeth and get a great smile that too naturally but the road to a brilliant smile comes with a guide map and here are some of the key stops.
1. Keep them clean
While braces are a great tool that work on natural teeth with no side effects, caring for braces is extremely essential in order to ensure that you don't end up with any post orthodontic dental work.
Braces be it metal or ceramic tend to accumulate food and in turn cause cavities or stains. A lot of people suffer from post braces unnecessary treatments only because they couldn't keep them clean.
2. Know what foods to avoid
Wherever you are in your braces journey remember when you started you were warned about a bunch of things you have to stop eating and drinking. That memory maybe fading away but the truth is the dietary restrictions need to be followed atleast to a certain extent if you want the braces off on schedule.
Foods like pizzas, sticky candies or biting into anything from your front teeth is a strict no as it'll cause the front braces to come off and besides interrupting the treatment you may also end up hurting yourself.
Sodas should be avoided as they cause the braces glue to dissolve and they come off your teeth earlier than we would want.
3. Bracket breaks
The system of braces is basically individual brackets that are placed on your teeth to move them and a wire that engages all these brackets together.
A common occurrence with braces is the brackets come off or break if you're not careful. When this happens it's like a derailing a machine everything comes to a standstill and its very important to get this fixed at the earliest for the treatment to continue efficiently.
Bracket breakage can be prevented by maintaining dietary precautions, efficient brushing and avoiding trauma to the face.
4. Be on the lookout for pain or blisters
Although less common now there's an occasional chance of slight pain or ulceration after braces are placed in the mouth for the first time. Our body is getting used to a large foreign object and it may react by rejecting the areas that hurt and forming an ulcer which may last a few days and settle.
The pain sensation of tightness and tooth movement can be eased with a mild anti inflammatory or pain killer on the first appointment if need be.
5. Don't miss appointments
Missing your regular dental appointment is bad enough but your orthodontic (braces) appointment is the most important day of the month for you. Skipping or missing this appointment disrupts the schedule of tooth movement and you may delay an already prolonged treatment procedure.
So if you want that brilliant smile be as soon as possible follow the steps above and you will breeze through your orthodontics treatment without a snag!