Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Siwali MakkarYour feedback matters!
From my vagina some kind of white fluid is going out without excitation is there any problem, while I simply sit also the fluid may go.
Hi I'm 21 yr old girl.I work in night shifts from about 6 months and I have been putting on weight for no reason.From about 8 to 9 months.And I have been missing my regular menstruation every month I got a check up done doc recommended for thyroid test it was all clear I had no thyroid but I dont have bad eating habits I don't drink ot smoke and I feel really weak all the time.I sweat a lot suddenly mainly in my palms and my face n start shaking from inside and I feel giddy as well.What might be the reason for this and what is the cure?
My age 28, I have thyroid and diabetes high BP recently given birth to a healthy baby. But my baby had lot hair on ear please help me to get rid of hair permanently. please help me.
She is suffering from irregular periods since her periods started initially when she was 13. She suffered from excessive blood flow. Please suggest.
Hi, my girlfriend just got out with urine infection and her stomach is swelling and 15 days before she tested with prega news and the result was -ve, is there any chance she might be pregnant. And we didn't have unprotected sex. She is having PCOS also. She is getting fever also and fever comes and goes. She is having cold also. And stomach ache also she is having. 13th of this month sge used to gt periods but she didn't get it. Is there any chance she might be pregnant?
Dear Doctor My wufe is aged 48 now she is getting her period after a gap of 3 months and the latest period she got was after a gap of almost 3 month and it continues for 15 days which is very irritating request your valuable advise on this matter.
I am 38 weeks pregnant. I want to get baby through normal labor pain. At present I have white discharge, back pain and lower abdomen pain. Is dis the right symptoms? What are the earlier symptoms of getting labor. Will I fail to get pain?
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.