Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sitangshu Basu
Submit a review for Dr. Sitangshu BasuYour feedback matters!
I was to increase the size of my penis in natural way, is there any oil or exercise that I do regularly.
I am 28 year old male, every time after discharge my sperm the head of my penis and foreskin of My penis become red and painful and red dot marks come on my penis head, some time I feel itching and burning sensation too, I made test like hiv, vdrl, blood sugar, cbc, and my all reports are normal, help me on this issue please.
I masturbate once a day and sometimes twice. Is this harmful for me. I m 17 years old. And I started masturbation at the age of 14-15. My hair becomes thin as compared to me at the age of 16. Is thinning of hair related to masturbation.
Hello Doctor, My wife suffering vaginal infection. Its yeast infection. Inside the vagina too much itching, Burning, Bad smell and Leucorrhoea. Please help me doctor. Which cream or medicine she can use for permanently rid of this infection?
His penis size is small friends r kidding him still he did not get marry its size abt 4inches 1inch width.
Hello doctor, My daughter is two years old from few days her vaginal area became red and she is feeling pain while washing I found her panty wet sometimes it is like discharge .I feed her with vegetables rice milk fruits I won't add masala also doctor can you please make me understand about the problem and tell me if I can apply any ointment or medicine.
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
1. Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
2. Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
3. Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
4. Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
5. Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
6. Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.