Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SinghaYour feedback matters!
My knee ligaments were torn in tug-of-war competition in 2008. I had consulted doctor and he suggested to just keep my knee straight for 15 days to get it cured. But till today any small jerk comes to my leg, my knee joint slightly dislocates for a moment with tremendous pain. Please suggest permanent cure for this because I know it will be a no-go for me near to the age of 55. Presently my age is 32.
I am 29 years and I got a strong feeling that I am suffering with gonorrhea. I have Checked online it's symptoms and realized that it all happened with me about 1.5 years back and still have a continuous back ache. I would like to know the tests I must undergo.
Hello doctor I belong to guntur but I work in hyderabad. My mother is suffering with knee pain. I have consulted many doctors in guntur. They said it is because of decrease or loss of cartilage or connective tissue between bones join to the left leg. They said it is just a small problem and it will be cured easily with medicines. Each doctor gave some medicines but none of medicines gave good result in curing the pain. So I decided to consult a good doctor for a permanent solution but being time availability I want a quick solution with only one consultation. Please help me to rectify and to give good healthy life to mom. Thanks
I am suffering frm back bone disk problem. I consulted many doctors frm last 15 months. Please any body giv me gud suggestions to over come frm ths completely.
Sir I am 21 year old boy. Two month ago I got injured in my right knee. Then I used volini to get rid of pain. But since last 4 or 5 days I am feeling pain in my right knee while cycling. Please suggest me some proper medications.
My mother is sufferings knee joint depreciation knee joint pain is more her age is 65yrs old her what is the best treatment for her
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.