Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Singh TejinderYour feedback matters!
I have a gap between my two teeth in front at upper jaw which looks not good. Please suggest me a way to fill the gap.
I am 35 year old male. From last night im suffering from gum pain. I have got a little swelling too. Pls tell me what should i. Do?
I am 35 years old, my problem is I am suffering from last 1 year teeth pain, when I eat hard food like any chocolate and any fruits and ice cream also and some times I eat meat that time suppose one bone pieces comes in between teeth, touch pain I can't say please give me advise what I should do? Thank you.
My baby had a fall about a year ago. His front tooth chipped off after couple of weeks his gums area right above the tooth had a small round boil it kept increasing my dentist gave stolin ND gave him antibiotics. After a while d pus drained out ND swelling stopped. It keeps coming now and then. He said baby is too young for a root canal. My pediatrician told me that till the time baby is not having discomfort just apply d gel ND leave him. Any help from your end would be great.
Mujhe acidity bhi h, mera gala kharab rehta h, cold khane se bhi gala kharab ho jata h, hot tea pene sye chaale Ho jata h, koi solution bataye please
For the last few days I have pain in my front teeth. I have been using dabur red paste daily. Please tell me the medicine to cure my teeth.
My daughter is 3 yrs. How do I prevent tooth decay. She brushes her teeth all by herself. Eats chocolate. Is there any way I can save her from blacken teeth that I see in other preschoolers.
I want to ask that how can we remove the yellowness of our teethes as it is a common thing in most of us and I want to know its solution?
Do whitening toothpaste whiten teeth more then regular toothpaste. Is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
I am facing sensitivity in my two teeth from last 7 months. My doctor had recommended me to use colgate sensitive toothpaste n brush. I am regularly using both but still facing the same problem. Please guide me.
My teeth always remains yelloish in color and sometines it start paining and suddenly stops. What can i do to solve this problem?
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.