Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SinghYour feedback matters!
My Wife's Periods Due dt 29/07/2015, Menstr Cycle 29-30 days. Symptoms is Morning Sickness, Brest Pain, Dizziness. We have taken Pregnancy test 2 times. But result negative. Can you please tell me what can i do?
Hi, My wife's vagina is too tight I am unable to penetrate and not able to insert my penis inside, kindly advise non painful surgery to enlarge it so that penis can be inserted easily.
I am suffering from itching and burning sensation around the vaginal area. Also noticed swelling and redness. Presently, .
I had two days delay in my period now is out and I'm bleeding like never before with thick blood coming out and my stool is black don't know if is because I ate more iron food than before.
Yesterday I know my wife is pregnant. She has thyroid while pregnant with our first baby in 2014. Last periods happened on 3rd August. What precaution and diet she take.
I am 21 years old female, I missed my period 5 days before, pregnancy test is negative, what should I do.?
Hello doctor, I need your suggestions I'm going to have sex for the first time and to feel her better I need to improve my sex performance. I'm thinking of having a sex performance enhancing tablet before sex, so my question to you is that would you like to suggest me what pill should I take? And my another question is that to prevent pregnancy what tablet she should have? Please do reply. I want to confirm from you.
I am 25 year old boy, I had sex with prostitute yesterday, I am very nervous, me & friend trapped into this, I do not want to do sex with her, I use condom but I am very tensed regarding my health, what I have to do, I need a proper consultation of what steps I have to take, please guide me. Please help me, I am in great depression. I am worried about my health, please suggest me how should I ensure that I am safe.
Hello doctor, I had my first pregnancy miscarriage in march 2015 and after that I tried to conceive but no success. My period last for almost 4-5 Days. On almost 4th day of period my blood test were done which show FSH 13.33 and LH 6.50. I want to conceive and get pregnant. please tell me what should I do.
We have one child after 5 month of delivery my wife menses stop. Why it happens. Is it normal or something else.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old and my wife 24 years old. Married 7 months ago. My wife experienced 2 early abortion that is 48 days and 35 days of her conception. We have been asked to take torch test by a doctor who practices nearby our residence. Torch IgG Rubella and CMV antibodies test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for myself (men). IgG rubella, CMV and herpes simplex test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for my wife. Does the igG positive results affect fetus and leads abortion in early pregnancy? What is the treatment we should take? What are the possibilities myself and my wife infected to rubella CMV and herpes simplex? When we suppose to plan for baby? Kindly advise Thanks Ravi.
You probably think that things can go wrong during a surgery only and not to post surgery. However, you are wrong! The chances of infection after a surgery are very high and it used to be the highest cause of unsuccessful surgeries in the past, before it was known just how deadly an infection could be. A doctor, however, cannot monitor everything afterwards. Therefore, it is crucial you know and take care of yourself after the surgery.
Here are some ways in which you can do so:
- Keep it dry: It is crucial that you keep the incision dry for whatever period of time the doctor tells you as otherwise the chances of infection increase dramatically. Some of the things you should do to keep it dry is to not take a bath, scrub the incisions or put lotions on it. In fact, you should also not expose it to sunlight.
- Keep the incisions: You must trust your doctor as the doctor is trained and usually knows things better than you. Therefore, if the doctor tells you to keep the incisions, then keep them. Do not scrub, rub or put powder on them either.
- Check for signs of infection: This may be the easiest thing to do as there are many symptoms of an infection. These include a change in the color, size, or odor of the incision, fever, redness, hardening or heating of the surrounding area or in extreme cases more bleeding and pain than usual.
- Changing a dressing: This is a major cause of infections among surgery patients and the only way to prevent it is to follow the doctor's instructions. Once again, trust your doctor and remember to wash your hands and put on medical gloves. Do not put alcohol, iodine or hydrogen peroxide either.
Hi. I'm Padma. 24 years old. Trying to conceive for a year. This cycle I took Clomid with NAC. On cycle day 13, the follicle was upto 16x19 mm. Took HCG injection. On cycle day 16 it ruptured. LMP Feb 16, 2017. Cycle length 31. This month periods due date is between 16 March and 18 March. Every month I notice white discharge before periods. This month I felt difference in it. Noticed thick milky white cream like discharge. Is it early pregnancy sign? Or I'll get my periods? Is there any chance of pregnancy even after heavy discharge? Please help me.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.