Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Simran
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SimranYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I have missed my periods from 2 months my last period was 27th july 2016 I was thinking I am pregnant but I dint my blood test an all it was negative and till now I dint get my periods, I have consulted Dr. in dubai she gave me this tablets Duphaston 2 times a day for 5 days I am having, please tell me some home remedies were I can get my cycle regular more over I have 40 days cycle were it should not b a problem for pregnancy please.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Hello Doctor, I am 28 years old & unmarried. From last 4 to 5 days, I am observing drops of blood bleeding normally while sitting, standing etc. Even I can observe in my urine. I can say max 8 to 10 small drops in a day. From last 2 days I have observed 1 small clot of blood while walking/sitting/standing. No itching, no stomach pain nothing Im feeling normal but little stressed with this. Anything I need to worry here. Pls suggest me the home remedies & to which doctor I need to consult for this.
I had sex with my girl friend on her first day of mensuration 16 August without using condom and she had taken unwanted 72 before 24 hours. Her mensuration expected date for this month was 16 september but today is 21 september, but still mensuration not started. What you suggest? Is there any chances for pregnancy? We do not want any complications.
My doctor given me susten 400 tablet (vaginal) and kq 100 tablet for my husband. I got married 1 year before and trying for baby for past 8 months. Still not conceived. Am stressed out and depressed. Please give advice.
- Homeopathy, has cure and solutions to many diseases, many difficult health problems and even an alternative to a lot of surgical problems.
- You can always take homeopathic treatment along with your ongoing allopathic treatment to start with, together.
- It is never advisable to suddenly stop your allopathic drugs if you are taking them since a long time when you start homeopathy as you become dependent to it and sudden stopping of the allopthic drugs results in sudden appearing of the suppressed symptoms.
Hi, my wife has not got her periods for 2 months now. And we have taken pregnancy test two times (every time its negative) We are really worried as we can not afford to get pregnant. Please let me know what steps can be taken.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.