Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SimranYour feedback matters!
It is my very big doubt. My penis paraphimosis is covered by foreskin. Which is best whether paraphimosis is covered by foreskin or not covered by foreskin. If your answer is not covered shall I pull my foreskin towards up.
Sir I affected by dengue fiver. Which type of parasite affect this type of disease and what I do for treatment of this disease?
I am 20 years old. I had been having regular head ache problems, I read somewhere that rubbing hand sanitizer against your hand and inhaling instantaneously rids the headache. Is this advisable or should I avoid it?
Sir I have a 5 months old baby girl, she is having little cough since last night. Should I give her ascoril ls drop. If yes please suggest me the dosage.
Since 4 months I am suffering from cold when I using medicines the cold is not effecting me but when I stop using medicals next day cold is effecting me when I use the tablets at that time cold will leaves me for that day only what can I do now to avoid cold.
Dear sir, I am 49 year old my blood sugar is 250pp 200 fasting bp 140 /80 any good titement for your side sir.
I have been detected as high bp patient since last 8 months. Taking starpress xl 12.5 now bp is in normal range. Still doctor asked to continue medicine recently thyroid nd pcos also detected, taking medicine obimet sr 500 I feel strong dizziness for quite long time, it is strong for sometime. Pls suggest age 27 years, weight 66 kg. Height 5ft 3 inch.
Hi . My friend is 22 years old . He drinks like once a week smokes a bit . He has rashes on outer neck and itching irritation soreness on the inside . He suspects it to be cancerous . Local ent says throat infection and gave certain medicines but the throat has been such since last 2 3 months . Rashes irritation soreness . What could it be ? Who do we consult ?
Before some time I had itching problem I used Luliconazole lotion, now I am not facing itching problem but black circle are left at that place what should I do?
My mom had chikungunya 1 month back and has joint pain till now. She is getting 99.7 like fever sometimes what could be the reason please help should we do some other tests?
I feel upset most of the time and this has been happening for the past few years, I don't like the current job and even I am not doing anything about it as if it is not in my control. I don't discuss this feelings with everyone. I share with my boyfriend but every time I discuss I start blaming him for not taking care of me enough. There are times when I am good, but there are times when I feel very upset and cry like anything. I feel like I am good for nothing and coz I am unable to stop crying I start slapping myself. I have started feeling helpless now. Can somebody help please? My boyfriend is a very good person but I feel my behaviour has also irritated him very badly.
I am feeling very heavy in my chest when I take breath in. I feel my chest is filled with something. Please do the needful.
I have undergone Radical Prostectomy recently by a Robotic procedure. I have been prescribed Tadalafil 5 mg. One tab to be taken nightly for ever. How does this help. Please clarify.
My prostate happened enlarge due to excess leakage of semen.(e.g taking with girl frend, hot scene watch, watch erotic movie. I am taking medicine for prostate from last 2 year. Give me medicine name for sexual disorder and prostate strength.
Why I can't sleep I sleep late night at 2: 00 am and I woke at 8 am in mrng and even don't sleep in afternoon. I just get 6 hours sleep. I am insomniac why it is happening?
Is it necessary to take tetanus injection in case of small injury caused by iron? If it is necessary then to take it I mean within how many days of injury?
I have runny nose every morning and it fixed automatically in noon or after bath please tell me how to fix it.
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.