Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SimranYour feedback matters!
I'm male. I have pain on my lower side teeth and a black color on there. If I drink cool water or eat sweets then I feel teeth pain and totally irritating. So what I do doctor and RTC is good for it?
Dear doctor, I'm 16 years old. I wanted to put braces on my teeth and I visited a dentist who told me that four of my teeth should be taken for that. So I had my teeth taken. But After putting braces I started suffering frequent headaches. Because of that I removed the braces. My question is that ; is there any problem in discontinuing the treatment after removing my molars.
I am suffering from tooth ake from 3days they said they have to do root canal treatment is there any alternative for this.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
My daughter is complaining about headache and pain in entire left side of her face. We have got her ear nose checkup done. But it is all clear. Her dentist is saying that it may be a borderline case of root canal after taking her x ray. On pressing her teeth, there is no pain, but she says that toothache, pain in ear and headache starts together. Right now she is on pain killer for three days. Should we go for root canal. Please suggest.
I have two adjacent molars capping and root canal done in a clinic, the caps r not very close to each other. Food lodge is the problem, I have always to clean with small brush given to me. What is best solution to this?
When I getup in morning that time my mouth smells so bad, but when I go to sleep I use toothbrush, colgate plux etc. Please help.
I have a bridge placed on place of my 5 front smiley teeth. I want to remove bridge and have implants. Is it possible and will the implanted teeth be individual (each one with its own root and separated to the other one)?
I have pain on both the sides 1st it started on right side. Now it's on both the sides. Pain will be more in the morning when I wake up. How much time it takes for the removal and which is the best procedure for a faster n safer recovery. N how much it costs n how much time it requires to recover after the surgery.
Doctors are suggesting to go for bleaching process to whiten the teeths. But i heard that it has some side effects dont we have other process to permanently whiten yellowish teeth.
He can never talk freely, feeled ashamed to be sit among friends, can t talk freely to their clients so and so.
Reason for this problem is formation of volatile sulphur compounds cause bad smell. Halitosis can be through bad habits like smoking, drinking, gutka chew etc or can be gerd (gastric entero regurgitation disease).
Treatment plan is in your hands.
1. We brush daily but cant give enough time on toungue cleaning which is real reserviour of bad smell producing bacterias so clean your toungue thorughly you can feel the change in few days
2. Stop the bad habits
3. Make routine to follow proper oral hygeine plan
4. Stop eating randomly or rinse mouth every time you eat randomly
5. Chlorhex+zinc mouthwash is the key to achieve wonder use it properly by 1: 4 ratio of mouthwash to water and rinse in mouth for 1minute atleast never eat half an hour after that use this two weeks than stop
I hope you like this article and start a new life free of demon called halitosis