Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SimmyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My husband want, first night intimate without condom. And taking I pill for this. Pls suggest.
I have red scars on my face since few days I dont know fr what reasn it happened please solve my query & I am 4months pregnant too tell some medication.
Hi sir/madam Am pregnant for the second time and now 3 months pregnant. The pain I get in the upper hips is what I can't tolerate. It is so much that I can not even turn by side when I laid down straight. This did not happened in my first pregnancy. Please help me saying y am getting this type of pain. Thanking you.
Mei 27 year ki hu meri shadi 2012 me hui thi. Ab hum baby chahte h magar mujhe hydrosalpinx, chocolate syst, thyroid and AMH leval bhi 0.43 kam hai. Mujhe Dr. Ne recommand kiya hai ki aap ivf ke liye jaye. To pls aap mujhe btaye kya mei naturaly pragnant ho sakti hu. Agar nhi to fir mei kya karun. Pls help me pls.
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
I am 21 years old. I get my periods 9-10 days late. Never had sex. How can I cure pcos permanently and naturally? I get my periods every month but 9-10 days late, also light bleeding. Which yoga would be best to treat pcos?
Watermelon is one of the richest natural sources of l-citrulline, an amino acid that can help make your erection harder. It’s also loaded with citrulline, an antioxidant that converts to l-arginine once it’s in the body. Like that little blue pill, l-arginine stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to the penis, strengthening erections.
Eat the fruit plain or mix it with some tabasco, olive oil, lemon juice, feta and mint to make a sweet and savory side dish that will help you go all night long. Bonus: capsaicin, the compound that makes tabasco sauce hot, releases chemicals that increase heart rate, mirror signs of arousal and rev your libido.
The bottom line? munching on this salad will get you in the mood for the evenings' festivities and increase your duration in the sack, too.
I am 35 yr unmarried lady. From my maturity onwards i'm facing the problem of fishy smell during the period time. I consult several doctors, but no use. Pls guide me how to overcome by this problem.
My wife using today contraceptive pill from last 6 years. Please tell if there is any side effects. If yes please tell any other alternatives just like today's.which has no side effects .Because today gives natural feel.
Hello doctor I have not got my menstrual cycle since last 6 weeks and I had undergone pregnancy test also it was negative please suggest me proper remedies Thank you.
Hi. I took E ova capsules and duphaston tablets this month as prescribed by my doctor. Course of medicines completed on 26 and my period date is on 1st june. I had pregnancy test with prega news on 30 may and my second line was light and I do not have any other symptom of pregnancy. Only my stomach is very tightened and from 3-4 days constipation problem have started. Please guide if I am pregnant or is it because of medicines. Thanks.
M in physical relation with 2 girls in a gap of 2 months each. Non of them are suffering from hiv or std. They sex only with me. Is there any chance of hiv or std?
Me and my wife planning for baby from lase tow months we I have ejaculated almost every three days since last two months however both months she got period may I know the reason behind this and also let me know what further step I need to take so that successful we can get baby.
After taking lactare tablets there is no much increase in the production of breast milk please suggest me the best as I am unable to feed baby?
Hi I m not concieving trying for 2 yrs having normal and regular periods for 3-4 days also gone through pelvic xamination showing everything normal ovaries and uterine wall but having a problem of facial hairs under my chin. What can b the problem with me.
She is suffering from periods Coming 5-10 days. This is the report Abminal&pelvis ultrasound report Liver: normal in size and normal echo texture. No evidence of focal lesion. No evidence of IHBR dilatation. Portal vein appears normal. Gall bladder: contracted well distended wall appear normal. No evidence of calculi/sludge. No evidence of pericholic collection. CBD appears normal. PANCREAS: shows normal parenchyma, no evidence of ductal dilatation calcification. No evidence of peripancretic collection. SPLEEN: Normal in size &measures 9.7 cms shows normal parenchyma. KIDNEYS: both the kidneys are normal in size ,shape &position. Show normal cortisone dull art differentiation. Right kidney measures 9.7*4.3 cms. No evidence of hydronephrosis/calculus. Left kidneys measures 9.6*4.5 cms. No evidence of hydronephrosis/calculus. UTERUS: Retroverted normal in size &measures 8.1*4.5*5.5 cms No evidence of focallesion in myometrium, Endometrial reflectivity appears normal & thickness measures 0.5 cms. No free fluid in POD. adnexa: Right ovary measures 2.1*2.3 cms. LEFT OVARY NOT CLEARLY VISUALIZED. BLADDER: well distended, no calculus. Bladder mucosa appears smooth. RIF: No evidence of inflamed appendix. *No evidence of enlarged lymph nodes. *No evidence of free fluid. IMPRESSION: *Retroverted normal sizeduterus with no focal lesion.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression