Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sikha Talwar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sikha TalwarYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm female. Age 25. Today I sex wit my boyfriend. Tomorrow I wanna do non pregnancy test in lab. It's a urine sample test. I wanna go ship. Is need for ship joining. So is that test result shown that I sex with some 1 yesterday?
I am 30 years old. Married from 3-1/2 years. I am planning for baby from 8-9 months. But no success. My period was not regular 1 year back so I took medicines now from May I have regular periods but enable to conceive. please suggest.
I am 24 year old and I'm married I am trying for baby but after sex all sperm get out of vagina I keep pillow under my back, after getting from bed all sperms get out of vagina is it possible to get pregnant? Please advise
Acupuncture is massively used in north America to treat a wide range of ailments, including pain conditions, headaches, infertility, digestive problems and arthritis. Usually, it can also help boost results from your day to day routine exercise.
How does it work? acupuncture is a natural method to get to the root of the injury in the body by reducing inflammation locally.
Acupuncture helps muscle and joint pain
An interior designer who couldn't lift her arm above her shoulder six years ago. Now she has a full range of motion, she works out with a trainer and loves to cycle. 'it's like a miracle. I feel physically great all the time,' she says, 'i'm ripped.'
'nobody likes needles, but they don't hurt at all. It's very relaxing,' she says. 'acupuncture does work, especially in combination with everything else.'
2. Acupuncture brings muscle relaxation
Positive results usually begin following the first acupuncture treatment, where muscles feel relaxed and movement tends to be less effortful and restricted. However, there may be some local muscle soreness for 24 to 48 hours.
3. Acupuncture boosts speedy recovery of sports injuries
Simple rest and relaxation will help you recoup from injury, but acupuncture will improve and speed the body's natural healing ability, low and high-frequency electrical stimulation often is applied to some or all of the needles to further boost treatment benefits.
4. Acupuncture improves the results of training programs
Au recommends having an acupuncture treatment right after a workout or other type of physical activity to promote your body's natural ability to recover.
One of au's patients had acute knee pain following a weekend with golfing and jogging. Post acupuncture treatment, he was pain-free and immediately able to return to his regular daily activities, including jogging.
5. Acupuncture boosts psychological well-being
The needle point on the top of the head is known as gv-20, 'governing vessel 20,' au says. Many people call this point a 'happy point,' so it's a common location for acupuncture needle application. There are multiple other acupuncture points throughout the body that promote psychological well-being, feelings of calm and restoration and reduce anxiety and stress.
A sense of wellbeing may also be attributed to other effects of acupuncture a more balanced nervous system, decreased blood pressure, stress relief, reduced mental fatigue and improved sleep' all good things to help you improve your fitness.
Mene apni girlfriend k sath m without condom sex kia. 8 augst ko. Butt maine sperm bahar nikala tha. Vagina se bahar. But jaha use 20 August m period hona chahie vaha bo 3 din late periods hui. Aaj uska period k 4 day h. Butt use ulti hui. Bukar jukam khasi bhi h to kya jb periods arahe h to bhi bo pregnent hosakti h. Kripya uchit jankari de.
What's the use of using Viagra! Is it available in local medicals! What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
Sir my wife is missing period from 2 months and now she's vomiting also and headache and she checked also 2 times for pregnancy test but still found negative. So please tell me what should we do please plz.
I'm unmarried and one married girl fall in love with me, said she was unhappy with her husband (they have 2 childrens) Me too started loving her Still we are connected on phone every time she talks to me only about sex. I'm not able to understand that she really loves me or she wants only sex. Please suggest me as she was already married shall I do only sex with her or shall I cont. Love with her.
Eating Disorders, themselves are chronic ailments. These psychological conditions not only affect the eating habits of an individual, they even affect their physical health. In fact, eating disorders like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa as well as the ones that are not specified have physical repercussions, leading to further chronic diseases that may haunt an individual for the rest of their life. That’s why, it is recommended that an individual seeks psychiatrist’s support and counselling help if they or someone they know is suffering from eating disorder. Here is a list of chronic diseases that can affect individuals who suffer from an eating disorder.
1. Amenorrhea: Also known as loss of menstrual cycle, amenorrhea is a chronic medical condition that usually affects women with anorexia nervosa. Extreme reduction in body fat, loss of nutrients, wrong eating habits, extreme obsession and preoccupation with exercise and food is one of the leading causes of this chronic medical condition.
2. Diabetes: Elevated Blood Sugar is usually noticed with Binge-purge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa, which can result in kidney problems as well as the chronic disease called diabetes. It can also cause liver shut down and lead to a domino reaction where the immune system starts to develop different problems. Meanwhile, low blood sugar can be caused due to anorexia, leading to neurological and mental deterioration.
3. Depression: Depression and eating disorders tend to co-exist. Depression, a chronic condition may be caused due to factors like hormonal imbalances and vitamin deficiencies, malnutrition and dehydration. People living with eating disorders may be predisposed to stress as well.
4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Rampant among those with eating disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome can results in weakened immune system.
5. Gastrointestinal Problems: Anorexia Nervosa can result in chronic gastrointestinal problems. Similarly, vomiting or inducing vomiting with bulimia can further elevate these issues. The person may experience episodes of vomiting and acid reflux even when they don’t intend to. It can further cause gum diseases and dental problems, while resulting in pancreatitis, perforated ulcer, gastric rupture and other problems.
Eating disorders can result in death due to heart attack and heart failure, lung collapse or even internal bleeding and stroke. It is recommended that individual seek medical support immediately for an eating disorder.