Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sidhant Sehgal
Submit a review for Dr. Sidhant SehgalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year man I have problem of acne vulgar from last 2-3 yr. I get many treatments but no solution. But I think that. I take more milk and Ghee. So problem is that. The more milk is can cause of acne?
I am a diabetic and taking Exermet 500 but when diab. Checked in the morning with empty stock/before breakfast, result shows above 125 and result of checking after two hour of meal is always satisfactory i. E 30 more than morning result. What efforts need to control morning result i. E. 100.
Exercise has a considerable number of benefits to offer people who have diabetes. As a result of doing exercise on a regular basis, the blood sugar level stays in check. Managing diabetes without indulging in any physical activity is near to no good as exercise is the backbone of diabetes treatment. Here are the ten exercises that prove to be great for people with diabetes.
- Walking: Walking is considered to be one of the best exercises for treating diabetes and the most prescribed physical activity for people with Type 2 diabetes. A daily brisk walking of at least 30 minutes can be the easiest way of increasing one’s physical activity level.
- Running/jogging: By jogging or running daily, people can control their blood pressure and ensure good heart condition. It proves to be extremely beneficial for diabetes people who often develop risks of heart attacks or high blood pressure.
- Weight training: As regular weight training helps in building the muscle mass, opting for this becomes necessary for people with Type 2 diabetes. Because losing muscle mass means difficulty in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi helps in relaxing the body and mind as well as ensures trouble-free body movements. Tai Chi plays a crucial role in reducing stress and nerve damage, which is a common complication in diabetes.
- Swimming: Swimming helps in relaxing and stretching the muscles, without exerting any pressure on the joints, which is why it is a great exercise for diabetic people. Often diabetic people lose sensation in their feet, which makes swimming the best option for them.
- Yoga: Helping in lowering the body fat, improving the nerve function, and fighting the insulin resistance, yoga can benefit people suffering from diabetes in a lot of ways. By controlling the stress, it indirectly helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Stationary bicycling: A form of aerobic exercise, stationary bicycling ensures a strong heart and well-functioning lungs. Burning lots of calories, it improves the blood flow to the legs, which is important for diabetic people.
- Water aerobics: Water aerobics, too, has a lot of benefits to offer to the diabetic people in terms of regaining the right body balance and strengthening the muscles.
- Playing: For those who enjoy playing tennis or basketball, treating diabetes with exercise can be an easy job. All one has to do is play rigorously on a daily basis, and the body will stay fit and the blood sugar levels well controlled.
- Dancing: Dancing can be a great way of doing exercise for the diabetic people as it helps in improving the flexibility of the body, reducing stress and lowering the blood sugar levels.
By including exercise as a regular part of their daily life, people with diabetes can not only experience positive effects on their diabetic condition but can also achieve an overall good health with desired fitness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 34 years old male, I feel so tired and weakness at the time intercourse with my partner, please advice treatment about this issue?
My mother is a BP & Sugar patient for last 9yrs. Usually her average monthly Sugar check stands at around Fasting 116 & PP 175. But for last 3months her Fasting sugar showing around 150-160 & PP showing around 180-190. Though our regular physician has changed earlier tablets and also increased the doses with the new tablets, but still her fasting sugar level is not coming down. Please suggest us something. Her tablets for sugar are: 1) GLIMEPIRIDE & METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (SR) Brand Name: GLIMESTAR M1.(1tab before breakfast and 1 tab before dinner). 2) VOGLIBOSE TABLETS IP. Brand Name: VOGLIMAC 0.3 (1 tab before breakfast/before lunch & also before dinner).
I am growing fat. I am suffering from thyroid. I am taking medicine from past one year but still I could not control my weight. What should I follow to control my weight?
One of the fundamental principles of ayurveda is to treat a patient on a holistic level. Instead of just providing relief from symptoms, it identifies the root cause of the disease and aims to give you a permanent cure, wherever possible. Instead of a short-term cure and instant relief, ayurveda focuses on giving you long-term health and well-being, which is bound to take some time.
Similar to any type of treatment, the time taken for improvement or cure of your disease in ayurveda depends upon the severity and type of your disease. The stage at which you go for ayurveda treatment makes a huge difference. If you have been living it for the last 5-10 years, you can't expect to see improvements in a few weeks. The longer you wait to go for ayurveda treatment, the longer it will take to get relief and treat the condition. However, if you sincerely follow the diet and lifestyle advice given to you by your ayurveda doctor, and take your medicines regularly on time, ayurveda treatment is sure to show improvements in a relatively shorter period of time.