Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sidhant SehgalYour feedback matters!
I have a some straight line in my forehead Made a biopsy test which results in due to sunlight exposure and some says it morphea in forehead It appears like a dot dot black and formed as a line kindly provide me solution.
Doctor, my symptom is when I was going out and avoiding sleeping, and roaming in the side, attending the functions at these time I am getting headache really I cant bear this pain what shell I do please can you suggest me.
Exercise can benefit your digestive system. The benefit, however, depends upon your time and type of exercise. When you exercise, your body slows down the process of digestion. Maximum supply of blood is directed towards the muscles and lungs. Thus it is to be kept in mind that you shouldn't exercise after having heavy meals. You may suffer from heartburn or vomiting if you take heavy meals before exercising. However, if you exercise empty stomach, you can see health benefits. Your digestion time must not be the same as your time for exercise.
There are several relaxation techniques, physical activities and exercises to help absorption of essential nutrients. Exercise can help your digestive system in the following ways:
- Boosts Blood Circulation: Exercise improves the flow of blood through our entire body. Thus the supply of blood to the digestive systems is also improved. The digestive system starts functioning better. With regular exercising, the digestive system starts functioning faster. An individual gets rid of gastric problems like gas, heartburn, constipation and stomach cramps.
- Digestive Routine: It is important that you exercise at the right time. Proper exercising before having meals is a very healthy habit. It will encourage you to develop a healthy and effective digestive routine.
- Yoga for Digestion: It is a low-energy exercise. It helps in strengthening of the stomach muscle and facilitates digestion.
Precautions: One should keep in mind a number of things while exercising for a healthy digestive system. You must fix up a proper schedule for exercising. You can't take larger and heavier meals, rich in proteins and fats, just before exercising. Drink adequate amount of water after exercising as it causes dehydration. Patients who suffer from frequent attacks of diarrhea should avoid caffeine intake while exercising or later.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I'm suffering from redness in my face. Whenever I worked or stand in sunlight for long time. Its irritating me and red spot comes out on my face. Its very embarrassing. please help me and suggest me the right medicine.
Hello sir I am deeraj chiudavarapu from Vijayawada working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pain l used many tablets it can't work please help me.
Hi I am 25 years female and my weight is 39.8and my height is160 I want to increase my weight please suggest some ideas I am vegetarian and sometimes I eat egg but please help me to increase my weight.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.
I am loosing too much hair daily and it became too weak previously I had no dandruff but now I am effected by it even. Can any one please suggest any slight medication or good diet also I lost some part of hair near scalp. Is there any way for regeneration of lost hair.
The treatment to save and repair a badly infected or damaged tooth is known as Root Canal Treatment. The backbone of the procedure includes removal of the pulp which is the damaged region of the tooth, disinfecting and cleaning the pulp and finally sealing the area. The common problems that affect the pulp are a deep cavity, cracked tooth, pain or recurring dental treatment. The nerve of a tooth is not absolutely important for tooth’s functioning and health after it has emerged through the gums. Its only purpose is sensation – whether an item is hot or cold. It is not required for daily functioning.
Damage to the pulp or nerve tissue of a tooth can break it down and cause bacterial growth which in turn leads to an infection and an abscessed tooth. The abscess is a pocket that is filled with pus which is formed at the base of the roots of the tooth. Additionally, infection at the root canal can cause:
1. Loss of bone at the tip of the root.
2. Swelling that might spread to other areas of the face and body
A typical root canal treatment, which happens over a few office visits, involves the following steps:
1. X-Ray: In case you need root canal treatment, X-rays might be taken or previous X-rays could be checked in order to locate the area of decay.
2. Anaesthesia: Administration of local anaesthesia is administered to the infected tooth.
3. Pulpectomy: The diseased tooth is removed by making an opening at the area.
4. Filling: The opened roots are filled using gutta-percha material and sealed off using cement.
I am a 35yr old male and have some black spots and patches on my both arm and back and chest from 7years. I am taking homeopathic treatment from last 1 year but no effect. What should I do?
My wife is pregnant, 6th month, her hb is 8.2, dark circles are appearing and being dark day by day is it normal? what should she take to increase hb? any special medicine? please reply asap.
I am 23 years old male. I used to smoke last 4 month. I used it so much with in 4 month. Now I feel like pain in my chest and also khasi and so what I should do know.
I have very much black heads and pimple on my face what should I do? To prevent it. Prefer me medicines. So I can get that.
I am 19 years old. I wan to loose 30kg. I want to ask is it okay if I go for 1200 calories diet plan and 30mins jogging and skipping combined? How much I can reduce per week. Thank you.
I have very much hairfall. I have tried all the shampoo even for preventing I am keeping oil in my hairs 24*7. Even though my hair is so dry n frizzy also dull and falling so much. Please guide me.
1) If you want male child try to have the intercourse on the even number days & 2) If you want female -child try to have the intercourse on odd number days .So here the even number & Odd number days means, From the 5th day of the wife's menstruation the 6th day is even number day. Like this way we have to count the even day & Odd days.So here the 6th,8th,10th,12th,14th,16th,18th are the even number days.The remaining days are odd number days. This is the confirmed -statement from the AYURVEDIC Classics. As an Ayurvedic Super Specialist Doctor under my preview many married couple have succeeded with this AYURVEDIC Tip.