Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sidhant Sehgal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sidhant SehgalYour feedback matters!
I have suffer from fever and also I am loading my hair's please tell me a one solution sir I am waiting for you r message sir thanking you sir please reply me sir.
Hi, I am 25 years old. In usg doc found there is a 2.2 cm stone in gall bladder and now they want to operate and remove the whole gall bladder. I denied for that as of now. Is there any other medication for this, like ayurveda or homeopathy. But I think my stone is bigger for that.
I am 25 years old and 6 weeks pregnant. Please advice me what kind of foods should I eat so that it is beneficial for the baby.
Hi, I am a diabetic and take 20 ml insulin twice my sugar level keeps on fluctuating. Whenever I do sex I need a viagra tab 50 mg I want to know that will I be able to bear a normal healthy child. Will I be able to do sex with out any medic please clarify as my life has become havoc.
I had loose stools from last 6 months not diarrhea. I consulted a gastroenterologist he advised stool test. My result of stool test is as follows: Physical exam: Color: Brown Consistency :Formed Mucus: Nil Blood: Nil PH: 7.0 Microscopic examination: Ova :Unfertilized eggs of A. Lumbricoides seen Parasite: No parasite seen Cyst: no cyst seen Pus cell: 4----6 Bacterial Flora:+++ Undigested cells: Few RBC: None Please advise.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?