Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhartha PujariYour feedback matters!
Y. K. Garg
Dr. Siddartha Pujari is very intelegent, dedicated, hard woring ,sincereand delegent Doctor. I wish him all sucess in life.Patient under his treatment need not to worry at all, patient is in safe hand.
I don't know what happened to me, tere is always a bad smell coming from my mouth no waters how many times I brush my teeth's. Is their any medicine I should take.
I had my pre molar tooth extracted after 2 RCT done n still in pain. What are the options for me now?
Yesterday i visited my dentist as i was having sensivity in my tooth. So he told me that my jaw is such that they are decayiing my teeth ( means teeth aapas mein ragad kar ghis rahe rai) 30% od them are decayed. He said that there is nothing which we can do. Is there any solution?
I have already had my 3 wisdom teeth which are two top ones and one right hand side bottom one. The 4th tooth has cropped up but not fully. When I poke my tongue there I can feel slight cropping towards the cheek side but its completely plain and smooth gums towards tongue side of teeth. And it pains like its about to come out all together. I have been enduring pain in my gum area there and at base of my newly cropped up wisdom tooth for more than 2 weeks now. Can you please suggest some natural ways to make it bearable? And help me understand if its normal to suffer such pain as I didn't have this much pain when the rest of my wisdom teeth appeared. Thanks!
Hello m from rajasthan and 20 years old male. My teeth is yellow and bad because of water. I want clean and white teeth. If any solution please tell me.
I'm a male of twenty two years old and I have a tooth ache. I brush my teeth daily but at no regular intervals. It seldom pains me and no bad smell or any other issue cannot be traced. I will be happy if you can tell me why I'm facing such a problem and how to get rid of it. The previous time when I faced such a problem I visited a doctor and he advised me to change my tooth paste bud it seems of no helpful. Awaiting your reply, thank you.
I was pan addicted. Months ago I gave up. Now I wanna make my teeth clean. There are some dark thing on my teeth difficult to clean it by toothbrush. How can I remove them,
I am 29 years old, I just want to know how to avoid bad breath its very embarrassing, when people go away from me when I speak, I do brush thoroughly every morning sometime there will be bleeding and also I cannot eat sweets n deserts because of sensitivity. 2 years before I visited to dentist he removed my last right side tooth of the mouth saying its all damaged also he said remove left side last tooth as well but then I stopped him because it was very painful and I am scared of other tooth will get disturbed and he also cleaned all my teeth after that he said now there will not be bleeding and also no bad breath but it was not so effective. Please advice some helpful tips to avoid bad breath. Thanks.
My problem is my tooth every time bleeding my teeth I do not eating hard food plays and this question.
I have dentures. Do I need to brush? What are the most common problems with baby teeth, and what can be done to avoid them?
Cosmetic dentistry primarily involves improving a person's smile and facial appearance. It could involve the teeth, gums, cheeks, lips, or the bite of the patient. Accordingly, a change can be produced in the color, position, size or shape of the teeth, alignment of the teeth, contouring of the smile, etc. The end result is always a better facial appearance and improved confidence level of the patient.
Some common examples of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth whitening: There are very few people who are happy with the color of their teeth. Everybody wants whiter teeth and therefore go for options like bleaching. This can be done either in the dental office or done at home. A word of caution though - go for teeth whitening only after the consultation with a dentist.
- Veneers, crowns: Just as the color of the teeth, the shape of the teeth also leaves a lot to be desired for almost everybody. Veneers are applied on the teeth after removing a thin layer of tooth structure. Minor reshaping and contouring of the tooth can also be done, especially to improve appearance in the front teeth.
- Tooth contouring/shaping: The edges of the teeth can be smoothened by mere shaping or contouring. There is no extra material that is added to the tooth here. In some cases, a thin layer of resin may be bonded to the tooth if required.
- Bridges: In cases the adjacent teeth shape, size, or color mismatch, then bridges can be done to even out the difference and produce a more corrected appearance.
- Braces: Braces are a big hit as they help correct misaligned teeth. However, the next step with invisible braces and ceramic braces is another step towards moving away from the traditional metal braces, which itself was not cosmetically received.
- Onlays and Inlays: Improper tooth shapes can be corrected with parts of the teeth that either replace only a small decayed portion or the entire crown portion to produce a more pleasing effect.
- Implants: Though fixed bridges do a very good job at replacing lost teeth, implants go to the next level in terms of the aesthetic replacement.
- Gingivoplasty: In cases where the gums have black spots, are too short, or are too long, the gums can be shaped to provide a better teeth visibility. The gums can also be sculpted to produce a more appealing gum line that shows off the teeth to give a more harmonious smile.
- Bite correction: In addition to braces, in some cases, bite correction may be required to smoothen out a sharp cusp or reduce the prominence of the canine.
With a number of corrections possible, cosmetic dentistry is here to stay - just as the drive to look good.