Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth RaoYour feedback matters!
Yesterday evening yolk like substance found in my anus with blood in large quantity same I like I am having loose motion. A month ago I was suffering from testis inflammation. Please suggest help.
My skin tone get darker of hand and neck face also getting dull please help me get again fairer skin.
My face is completely occupies the black spots, so my face is converted in to oily skin. My anytime showing dull, so what can I do?
What could be the reason for an enlarged prostate and can I continue to live a healthy life with it and have kids?
Hello doctors, I have constipation Problem and stomach gas problem. I am not able to clean my stomach at all I need to go to toilet 5 to 6 times a day even and then too Stomach dont get clean and I get pain near anal opening as well sometimes it bleed and pain like hell. What should i do now?
Mere face ka color dark hota hai rha hai. Phle bhi treatment lekar thik ho gya tha pr ab to Puri body ka color change hone lga hai. please help me. Doc ne chemical peel bola hai bt main vo nhi krwana chahti.
September 2013 I was diagnosed with Advanced Metastatic Prostate by DRE, a T4 large lesion invading the outer rectum. A 328 urg/l on Lucrin and bicalutamide afer 12 months I changed to Zoladex 3 monthly injections because of side effects namely loss of muscle and pain.
I have black spots as well as on my back. I used scar removal Cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I am 26 years old , I am having nodes on my body, specially on hands which are showing very bad and due to that I used not to wear half shirts and tshirts. Please help for cure. Or is there any lased operation by which it can be easily melted.
My face and body skin is white, but my Hands is becoming so dark. And my face is oil skin, So please suggest how I can make my Hands nice color and also my face.
HELLO TO ALL DOCTORS, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, And you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a very Happy New Year.
Hello Dr. m suffering from weakness n dark circle appears under my eyes is zincovit tablet is good can I take it but for how many months pls help thanks.
Levofloxin. Ofloxian, ciprofloxion this medicen salt are same. And it also work same for uti and prostate infection?
Dear Doc, I'm 48 years old male with moderate physique wt 74 kgs and happy married life, Three months ago while Intercourse, Condom got stick to my PENIS head and removal left over RED RASH over it, which gave pain for 2 weeks, this was ignored and all other urination activities were normal except mild burning sensation during urination, On further noticing while pulling loose cap over head, observed little swollen reddish patch with blood patch and was gently cleaned with oil application for 5-6 days and everything become normal, But while repeating intercourse, this pain is repeatedly felt and again I see little RED Patches, PAIN is very mild and goes away once you are done, without aftereffects as reported earlier, presently I'm washing Head regularly with MILD WARM water during bathing, but needs FURTHER ADVISE, Thanks.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
1. Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.