Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SiddharthYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, Maine bajpan mai bht galti ki hai. Maine bht masturbate kia hai 16 saal ki age se hi aur maine 1-1 din mai 3-3 baar masturbate bht kia hai aur us age mai to daily kia hai kai saalo tak. Ab mujhe pichle 5 sàal se napunsakat mehsoos hoti hai .penis mai tedhapan hai aur penis mai na barabar tanaaw hai. Please mera solution batayi mai bht zaada pareshaan hu bilkul toot chuka hu. Please help me.
I am 32 years unmarried, continuous constipation which causes health problems like thin body, less weight and pain in lower part of legs on back side, please give suggestions.thanks.
I have high uric acid 7.83 Utica acid what can I do to decrease or cure from it. What is the effect of running to high Utica acid? What is also the effect of swimming to high Utica acid.
I had sex but unknowingly condom broke out so I toke ipill to avoid any problem but after I had sex but it was protected but there was no sign of ipill bleeding. Today its my 20th after ipill got little bleeding now I am feeling nausea n vomit type feeling what to do? Am I pregnant? please help me out.
Hello Doctor, I am unable to perform intercourses with my partner due to short fall. I have tried several times since last couple of years with no success. Please help me what to do in this regard.
Vinod weight is very low though he eat too much And his digestive system is good, so what can he do?
I can notice that my penis length is decreasing gradually. May I know the cause or reasons for these problems? Is there any natural ways (exercises and food) to grow my penis in both length and girth?
Gastric infection symptom? Have to clear Gastric infection. Because whn ever fever came for me ,that time stomach pain came. What should i do?
Hi, I've been taking Cit for about 3 weeks and for about a week I have been unable to sleep. I probably get about 3 hours sleep a night. I'm afraid to take anything from the chemist just in case it interferes with my medication. Does anyone here have the same problems? Any any advice would be.
Due to masturbating regularly, I had red dots or circles and some scratches inside the skin of penis and Now a days I have low sperm count. Please suggest me ailments or capsules which can cure this problem.
How to avoid sleep during day time, I am a student whenever I start study I feel sleepy, I don't drink tea or coffee, my friends suggests me to start taking tea or coffee. Whenever I eat something my head start feeling heavy and I fall asleep.
I am suffering from epilepsy, I take eptoin 100 mg twice. I got hurt by a bottle of water on my head I applied arnica gel on my head. I am having a little bit headache and I got a very little blood in my right nose. I have a little pain on my head. My exams are near so is they any need to see a doctor or will it heal will arnica gel only.
I am 60 years old suffering from hyper acidity last 30years. I had so many but no use. Kindly suggest me an effective medicine.
Recently I noticed that my scrotum is tight all the time. I don't feel any pain though .is it normal?
I am urinating 10 times a day for a week .why I am urinating frequently .this happens sometimes in a year .last I noticed this problem in december. What it could be?
I am feeling very useless do not feel to do any work. feel only sleepy. And I feel vomiting. My skin becoming white white. What should be I do.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.