Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam Sunder Vaid
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam Sunder VaidYour feedback matters!
Recently I had some tests like lipid profile, lft, diabetes screening, cholesterol test etc and found some values above the normal range, such as: alkaline phosphatase - 130u/l SGPT-49.5 U/L GGT-151.5 triglycerides-296 mg/dl Vldl cholesterol - 59.2 mg/dl Calcium- 8.38 mg/dl Bun- 5.52 Bun/ Sr. Creatinine ratio- 6.2 So is there anything in these value which I need to be worried?
Hello doctors, I am posting My concern again as the answer I got from one doctor is not exactly related to My problem. Please help. I am 27/male. I feel like I have problem in erection as when I masturbate it takes efforts to get hard and sometimes (very few times) it is hard without effort and without sex thoughts. Also when it gets hard I feel like it is not the peak it can get hard more. It has been thrice I was in close touch (kissing/hugging) with My gf but My penis was not getting hard. Sometimes I feel like it's not up to Me to get it hard . I used to masturbate almost daily earlier but since 6-7 months I have reduced it to 3 4 times a week. Please tell Me the solution and if I have some problem. I am tensed and don't want to ruin My sex life. Please help.
I have an acne prone skin. I am presently using clindamycin during morning and salicylic acid gel at night on my face. My face is almost cleared. But there are many red marks .and the skin looks very dirty. Please suggest what to use to make skin glowing and marks/blemish free.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.