Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam Passi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam PassiYour feedback matters!
How to I make smart my bones is too much weak I can not walk more I want to make strong because my gf says I wish you can do this for me thats why please tell me about my health I wish you can solve my problem can you do this for me?
Hey Dr. My heart beat usually ranges from 90 to 110. In Normal conditions. Is it normal sometimes I can feel my heart running fast.
I have read that norman heart rate is 72. My heart rate comes between 60 to 70. Why is it slower? Is it a bad sign? What to continue and discontinue?
I am facing knee pain from last one years I do test for the same but result are normal pls suggest. When ever I sit for a while its very difficult to stand up.
I want to correct my jaw please tell me how many months it will take for a jaw surgery and how much it will cost.
Developmental disabilities include autism, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, mental retardation, learning difficulties and other developmenatl delays. Children with these disabilities indicate difficulties in the form of writing, reading, speaking, playing, understanding instructions, hitting, kicking, screaming, swearing, repetitive, rocking, and others. These challenging behaviors requires appropriate psychological assessment and management. With assessment requires numerous behavioral, intelligence and developmental tools. Following assessment appropriate techniques utilized to manage challenging behavior using psychological techniques. Recently new technique came into effect ie., Reflexology which work in other form and with limited sessions. It is one of the alternative therapy which is simple, safe and efective also. Therapist works with reflex area on the feets, hands and head. This techniques proves to be effective in reducing stress, emotional, agressive and behavioral problems of children effectively.
I am 23 male I am weight & I joined gym but still not able to increase my weight is their is method that increase weight.
The human body is host to many microbes such as bacteria, fungi and other organisms. These organisms are natural to the body and are required for many functions. The female reproductive organ or the vagina is one such organ that is home to many such bacteria that help in maintaining the correct vaginal pH balance, the ultimate requisite for a healthy vagina.
However, if this delicate balance within the various micro-organisms is disrupted, it may cause problems such as irritation and itching.
Causes of vaginal itching and irritation
- Yeast infection: Just like bacteria, yeast is also present within the vagina and is required for a healthy pH balance within it. However, due to various factors, this balance can go topsy-turvy, thus causing yeast infections. The infections may cause a thick white discharge along with excessive itching and irritation.
- Skin irritation due to foreign products or contact dermatitis: This problem can occur on the skin of your body as well as the vagina. Dermatitis or irritation may be caused due to perfumes, products such as tampons, or sanitary napkins, detergents used to wash underwear, lubricants, and condoms among others.
- Common vaginal infections or bacterial vaginosis: This is the most common form of vaginal infection that women have reported to their gynaecologists. Just like yeast infections occur due to an imbalance in the level of healthy fungi within the vagina, bacterial vaginosis occurs when there is an imbalance with the levels of healthy bacteria within the body.
- Sexually transmitted disease or infections: This is also a very common reason for vaginal itching and irritation. Some of the common STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or infections such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Genital herpes can all cause irritation and in most cases, will result in itching. Pubic lice, also commonly referred to as crabs, can cause itching and are mostly transferred through sexual contact.
- Hormonal changes within the body: This is another common and major factor for changes within the human body and can especially create problems within the female reproductive systems. If you start or stop taking contraceptive pills, have irregular periods, are pregnant or approaching menopause, your hormones may fluctuate a lot. This will result in changes within the vagina and thus, may cause itching and irritation.
- Skin disorders such psoriasis and eczema: Certain underlying conditions within the body may cause problems, such as psoriasis and eczema. These may end up causing infections near the vagina and result in itchiness and irritation as well.
Although you can try out home remedies, it is advisable to go to a doctor and get yourself checked for either gynaecological issues or underlying physiological issues which may be causing the problems in the first place. Some of the medications that could be prescribed to you could be anti-inflammatory drugs as well as antibiotics, either in the form of oral medications or topical ointments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.