Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I m 28 years old male. From last sept I have kidney stones and take homoeopathic medicine name berberis made In germany. I have 5 stones now 3 stones are out throw urine. But now a day blood is in my urine why it will happen and also very pain in left side back.any advice.?
I have a rash that itches, it's like torture, can't stop from scratching. No sleep, loss of work? what should I do?
My 2 day old nephew had a jaundice test His reports were Bilirubin, direct 0.41 hign 0.0-0.3 mg/dl Bilirubin indirect 8.9 high 0.1-1.0 mg/dl I just want to know about his report He is suffering from jaundice or not?
Am suffering from fever as well as dehydration. Please suggest me diet and medicine. Am 18 years old boy. Plzz soon.
Hi. I am A sales man. I HV to travel daily so I HV loss my hair vary vastly so please give me some Sagittarius.
Hi. I am 27 year old boy. My height is 183 cm & weight is 70 kg. I know I am underweight. Please give me some tips to gain the weight. Thanks
Why daily or sex with partner is healthy but not masturbation however semen ejaculation takes place in both the case?
I have pimples in my face. I tried so many creams, but again and again it's came on my face. Say any treatment for this.
I am a 46 years old male I have fungal infection on my chest area since last 4-5 months a dark patch about 5 inch in diameter slightly redish brown spot sometime feel miner itching and nothing else I tried many creams etc. But it remain there.
My skin colour is fair. I want to glow it up as it is due to sunlight, dust etc. How can I glow up my skin?
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.