Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Shantanu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir or madam, I am 24 years old male recently married my wife is getting regularly periods every month 2 to 8 which time we should have sex without safety I mean without condom. Safe timings please tell me sir .do not want pregnancy.
What is the Best timing to sex with girl without pregnancy. I mean which is the better period to avoid pregnancy without using any pills or whatever.
I am female of 26 years and 15 week pregnant and having cold and infection in throat and feverish from inside ,body pain feeling sick and also I have cramp some time in lower abdomen. And can I travel during pregnancy.
I am pregnant since 49 days but last night I had sex and after I seen blood so I am worried that is everything ok or not or I miscarriage? Kindly reply me.
Dear Dr. To conceive my wife normally 10 to 18th days from the periods want to do the intercourse. If we are doing it all the days and avoiding only the periods time, any problem for it?Please tell.
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.
I am taking Triquilar tabs regularly to avoid pregnancy. This is my 4th month of taking Triquilar tabs. Today is my 4th day of period. And today I have unprotected sex with my husband. He ejaculated inside me. Please let me know that can I get pregnant as we have done it on 4th day.
I am 30 years old and my wife is 28. We have 1.5 year old baby girl. Unfortunately my wife is pregnant and we want to terminate the pregnancy as my daughter is small. She missed her periods 6 days back and it is showing positive test on pregnancy test kit. Can you please help and suggest to have a safe medicine to terminate the pregnancy?
Description: bael tree is known as bilva in sanskrit. It is an ancient ayurvedic tree with spiritual and medicinal importance. It is one of the dashmool herbs. It is also known as" apple wood" having its origin in india. A famous drink known as sharbat is made from bael fruits and has been known for its medicinal values since 2000 bc.
-bilva fruit powder calms down the extra heat in body in this way it corrects gastric disturbances like diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and colitis.
-bilva leaves powder is specially useful in diabetes.
-it is used as a cardiac tonic.
-its roots reduces swelling of uterus hence useful in pregnancy, leucorrhea.
-it is used in vata disorders like insomnia, epilepsy and hysteria.
-it can be used as laxative.
-it can be used in juandice.