Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shweta Shantanu Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Shantanu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Memory problem - use food containing zinc such as fish nuts pumpkin seed red meat. Zinc play vital role in enhancing memory and thinking.
I am from jalandhar. Actually I want to discuss my daughter's. Problem with you. She is having. A irregular mensuration problem.
Can any help. Me understand this report for my sister in law. She is pregnant and we eat to understand whether the baby is fine or not before we consult the doc. Physically. Gravid uterus shows a single well defined gestational sac in it at the time of examination foetal Heartbeat is seen on real time scan fHR is 168 /BPM Lmp is equal to 15th March 2017 that is 8 weeks and 5 days G.A. By CRL (17.2 mm: 7 weeks 5 days G.A. By SAC (38.9 mm) Internal OS is Closed No Maya material SOL is seen Cystic changes seen in left ovary measuring (41.1 * 27.1 mm) Impression: Single live intrauterine pregnancy of 7 weeks 5 days gestational maturity in uterine cavity cystic left ovary - suggested clinical correlation.
We were having protected sex and after I ejaculated the first time, I took off the condom wiped my penis with a towel and put a fresh condom and we had sex again, and while having sex for the second time the condom broke and I released it after some time, and I pulled out, I did not ejaculated at all for the second time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Her last period started on 28th June & ended on 4th june. We had sex on 21st June. Her periods is due on 26/27th of June. Is there any chance of pregnancy? How likely can she get pregnant? Please Help !
Mere wife ka M.c nhi ho rha hai. Last month 4 /06/17 ko huwa tha. Or av tak nhi huwa hai. Mene pregnant test v kiya but kuchh nhi aya. Or hmar 5 month k bcha v hai.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.