Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Sardana LochanYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female and I am pregnant with 5weeks 5 days but from past few days I am getting brownish and radish spotting once a while and also having cramps sometimes now. I have been advised for an ultrasound after 7weeks till then I have been prescribed sustain 200 n mhr bio. please tell me clearly will this lead to miscarriage? As this is my first pregnancy. This tension is killing me.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"
I am 24 years old male. My gf is 20 yrs. We are in relationship since 2 yrs. We controlled ourselves from being far physically but now it's unbearable, how one must avoid pregnancy if got into physical. I want to also know about the particular phase when have intercourse without condom doesn't lead to pregnancy. I do not understand those science terms menstrual cycle etc please answer as ordinary person can understand. Also tell about i-pill and unwanted 72 tab or any other tablet which taken after unprotected sex will not lead to pregnancy.
Please help me I want to know about what is degenerating cell? Why it's occur? At which age this occurs? I had done FNAC test of breast infection I'm suffering from Granulomatous inflammation. And my report there is also written that few degenerating cell are seen. I want to know about degenerating cell.
Is there any chance of miscarriage again if I have 1st miscarriage. Precautions during next pregnancy.
Weight loss is an issue that usually confuses a lot of people. What kind of diet should one follow? How much exercise and what kind should one indulge in? What are the other measures one can take? These are some of the questions that people usually have. While your dietary intake has a major bearing on your weight loss journey, the kind of diet you follow also makes a difference. There are many kinds of diets out there for weight loss, and one of them is a fruit diet. Is this ideal and effective?
Have you ever heard that one got pregnant from sex done with cloths on? Chance of pregnancy if while having sex with cloths on, guy ejaculated in his underwear?
I was on Novelon 21 day novelon pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june which I doubled up with the last pill of the pack after 24 hours. Then I took a pill free week of 6 days and my withdrawal bleed was from 5-8th july I started new pack of july on 8th and had protected intercourse on 9th but the same condom was used for 3 rounds. Again had protected sex on 14th and it was the last one which was protected and condoms did not break or had holes on both the intercourse. I never missed a pill until 21st of july which I took it with the next day pill on 22nd july. On 22nd july morning I had a breakthrough bleeding which was stopped as soon as I took the next pill. My pill pack ended on 28th july and I had my withdrawal bleed on 1st aug which continued upto 6th of aug. Bleeding was like normal withdrawal bleeding on pills. Still I took a test today and yesterday after 1 month and 1 week and it came out to be negative. Am I 100% safe? Do I need to do further hpt or blood test?
Hi docter, I am 2: 30 month pregnant. But doctor ka khena he bacche ki dhadkan ake chli gyi. So please kya karna chahiye.
I have gained my weight upto 20 kg due to pregnancy. Now my child is 10 months old. I want to reduce my weight so what diet should I follow. And any other things I should do.
My nipples are inverted and breast size is almost nil. please suggest me some easier way to get rid of these problems.
I am 24 years old and I very often face delayed menstruation. I do smoke, and weigh 84 kg. I am married but no babies yet (Not planned for it. if that matters). Please suggest something to cure it. And one more information, both of my parents are diabetic and have high blood pressure. And I also have high blood pressure, though I have not started taking medicines yet.
Self-Care at Home
Treatment is not needed for all sexual problems. Some problems can be solved by you and your partner alone with a little openness and creativity.
* Some problems go away by themselves over time--patience and understanding are all that is required.
* Sometimes talking the problem out with your partner is enough. Women who learn to tell their partners about their sexual needs have a better chance of having a satisfying sex life.
* Try to make the solution fun -- think up ways to inject a little romance and excitement into your sexual routine.
Some strategies women use to overcome sexual problems:
* Set aside time to be alone or alone with your partner, without children and other distractions.
* Use erotic videos or books to increase arousal.
* Masturbate to learn about what increases your arousal.
* Fantasize about what arouses you sexually; if appropriate, tell your partner about these fantasies. Use sensual massage and other forms of touch.
* Try new sexual positions or scenarios.
* Use relaxation techniques such as a warm bath before having sex.
* Use a vaginal lubricant to relieve arousal problems due to vaginal dryness.