Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Sardana LochanYour feedback matters!
From past 2-3 months, my left hand thumb had got swelling and it developed like a wound and puss is coming out regularly. I am unable to do anything with that thumb. Its like a dummy. Swelling is still there and sometimes its paining also. I am 36 years old.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.
I am 23 years old unmarried female. My weight is 60 kg and height is 5 ft 2 inch. I have problem regarding my menstrual cycle. I always have regular periods. But its being irregular from july I got periods on 18 july for 5 days normally after 16 june But then It did not happen in august And directly on 19 September for 5 days Then on 9 october for 5 days And now its happening again from 25th october. I do not know why it did not happen for 2 months and then happened after 20 days and now in 10 days. Should I be worried. Or is it normal Note: I am a healthy girl But I suffered from viral fever in july for a month And after that my blood pressure went low And I had a deficiency of vitamin B12 in September But that is all cured by consulting doctors and taming injections and medicines. Is my menstrual problem related with this? Please help. I am unmarried and not involved in any sexual activity.
My wife pregnant just 1 month 15 days only, please give me a balance diet chart for my pregnant wife. Age-24 yrs, Height-4'11" Weight-61kg.
Dear sir, I married recently 6 months has been completed for now we do not want child with in 3 years what type of medicine do not side effects and well health condition medicine my wife already took 1 time medicine for abortion will done any medicine please briefly explain for my question, i do not use condom we had once sex after that she eat in papaya any positive results tell me.
I am 23 years old female, I am getting married in next month but I am afraid of intercourse as the size of my vagina is too small, I can't even enter one finger, it gives me a lot of pain. Is this size found in every one or I have some problem, suggest me what I will do.
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
Respiratory hygiene: This is important to prevent cross infection, specifically, from flu and related respiratory illness. One should keep a distance of minimum 3 ft, from a person who is coughing, sneezing or singing. Most respiratory particles are more than 5 microns in size and do not travel a distance of more than 3 ft. This respiratory hygiene, however, will not prevent transmission of the tuberculosis bacteria, which are less than 5 microns and keep circulating in the area.
Hand hygiene: This is the fundamental principle for any disease prevention and the catch phrase is “before and after”, i.e. one should wash hands before and after eating food, touching any infected material, seeing a patient or after normal evacuation of stool in the morning.
Food hygiene: This means maintaining hygiene at home while cutting, serving and eating food. While cutting a vegetable, the surface or the cutting board should be clean and hygienic including the knife, hands, water, utensils etc. If that hygiene is not possible, follow the formula of ‘boil it, heat it, peel it, cook it or forget it’. This means that any food which has been boiled, heated or peeled is safe for eating. Peeling means removing the skin of a fruit such as banana or oranges.
Water hygiene: This involves drinking safe water, safe drinking glass, proper washing of glass, not washing multiple glasses in the same utensil and picking up glasses properly. People often try to pick up four glasses of water at the same time with one finger in each glass.
Sexual hygiene: This involves washing local areas before and after sexual contact.
Body hygiene: This involves 16 upchars, as mentioned in mythology. Out of these 16 basic steps, some are related to body hygiene and they involve washing feet first and then hands followed by mouth and finally the body. Washing of the feet is the most important as they are the ones which carry infections into one’s house.
Cleaning of mouth is cleaning the teeth with one finger, gums with two fingers, tongue with three fingers and palate with thumb.
Abhishekam or the snana of the body involves multiple steps. Ancient steps have been washing the body with milk water (rose water etc.) followed by rubbing with curd (soap), honey (moisturizers), ghee (oil), sugar (the drying agent) and finally with milk water again. This facilitates natural bathing and not dependent on soap.
Nail hygiene: This is also a very important hygiene, especially for food handlers, because they are responsible for causation of water and food disease. It is important that they be given typhoid vaccines and de-worming tablets every three months.
Another important hygiene to be observed at our homes is that of the servants or the help. They are often provided soap at the start of the month and they are supposed to use that bar of soap for a month. If by any chance, they lose that soap in 2-3 weeks’ time, they are apprehensive in asking the owners for soap. As a result, they may wash their hands without soap for the next 2-3 weeks, which includes washing of hands in morning.
My mother is 58 years old since 4 years she is suffering from pain on tip of her index finger. It usually increasing on winter season and getting reduced when she put her finger on warm water for some minutes. No sign of any damage. Please suggest something.
I had unprotected sex but after 30 min I took unwanted 72 are there chances of having ectopic pregnancy.
Do incomplete medical abortion has complication or I can still have misoprostol and make it complete .
According to the principles of sujok onnuri medication and oriental solution concepts, diseases happen in the human body and brain are simply because of the imbalances of the energies acting onthem. Sujok accomplishes cure by bringing on parity and amicability of the forces in the body and psyche, through different outer means.
- Sujok is an astounding system of recuperating that draws out the inward grin of the body. This is the regular condition of well-being that the body is intended to be in. This reaches out to brain, life and soul.
- The Sujok Therapy system utilizes a mix of physical, vitality and powerful or supernatural treatments for recuperating particular organs, zones, meridians, energies and mental and enthusiastic conditions of a man. In Korean, the dialect of the originator Prof. Park, Jae Woo, Su signifies "hand" and Jok signifies 'foot'. Sujok depends on the information that our hands and feet have a legitimate system for curing the sicknesses of the human body.
- There is nothing to ingest, as this is a medication less system. It can be utilized both for treating furthermore for anticipating diseases. Sujok is in this manner a far reaching wellbeing system.
- Hands and feet, arms and legs convey a correspondence to organs in the body and by affecting them, an assortment of physiological, mental and passionate disorders can be dealt with. This treats generally difficult to-achieve zones of the body.
- Sujok depends on antiquated medico-philosophical principles. It utilizes basic and powerful techniques for finding the correspondences well on the way to react to treatment.
- Sujok treatment utilizes an assortment of material like seeds, miniaturized scale magnets, small scale needles, palm or comparative leaves, ring massagers, colors, etc, to animate the correspondence focuses on hands or feet, and now and then arms or legs. This outcomes in change in the infected organ or part of the body.
Characteristic treatment strategies like maintained back rub and touch, pressure point massage and needle therapy, are among the techniques utilized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.