Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shweta Sardana Lochan
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Sardana LochanYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctor. I am 7 weeks pregnant, nd I had an ultrasound baby growth is fine, nd heart beat is also fine but doctor says dat uterus is tight for that what will I do for not happened miscarriage.
Me and my gf had sex on 2nd of jan 2018 and her last period date, the date where her period got started last time was 9 dec 2017 then is there any possibility of getting pregnancy and if yes how to avoid it?
I took cabgolin -0.25 mg 2 tab to stop breast milk, after three days suddenly my breast size is drastically came down, please let me know why? And help me to get normal size.
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
- Testicular injury or deformed testis,
- Irregular menstrual periods,
- Problems with erections,
- Uterus is ill-shaped,
- Premature ejaculation,
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases caused by Sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea and Chlamydia,
- Scanty sperm count,
- Thyroid disorders,
- Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Other lifestyle related reasons could be excessive alcohol consumption, aging, diabetes, obesity, high pressure and as a side effect of radiation therapy or other medications.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
- A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
- The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
- A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
- A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
- Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
- The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
- Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
- Changes in lifestyle also have to be brought in such as quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption among others. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Swelling can be lessened by placing a cold compress. Take all medication prescribed by doctors.