Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta LalYour feedback matters!
My shoulder (lats) plate is dislocation in last few months, I have no pain but my chest shape become disorder and my one side chest not fully develop as another side.
My age is 29 & my height is 5'0 and my weight is 67 kg how much weight is excess and how much weight I have to loss because I have pain in two legs toe when I walk I have no pain but when I seat and stand it starts heavy pain and when I wake up in the morning it is having heavy pain in the toe I can't stand properly.
My father suffer hital hernia. .woh 82 years ke hai .unke chest me pain hota hai aur khana bhi gale me acak jata hai. Who Dr. ke pass nahi jana chahete. Pgi chd se treatment Lena shuru kiya tha. Pura treatment nahi liya. please suggest.
I slipped while I was driving my bike and my right hand wrist is a bit paining since 10 days what should I do?
I am a 23 years old male and have pain on thigh for 1 year due to accident through bike. What should I do?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Least week I was running on road now my left leg is paining. Bone of leg all over give me some suggestions how to reduce my lag pain next week my phycal test for army is any medicines in market fort it.
What are High protein food which we can take daily and access of which has no any side effect. I want to increase level of protein in my body as per doctors I am facing leg muscles pain and hair graying due to low protein level.
1.Myth : pain persists after joint replacement
Truth: pan is usually relieved completely by around 2 months.pt can walk,sit and climb stairs without pain.
2.Myth: You have to be over 60 to consider knee replacement.
Truth: Living with a painful joint that prohibits you from working or participating in normal life activities is an outdated way of thinking. Age is not necessarily a limiting factor. Today's joint replacements last 25 years or longer and, for most people, will last a lifetime.
3. myth:complication are higher
Truth: in modern era ,complications are very minimal.
4.Myth: Both knees should not be replaced at the same time
Truth: Both knees can be replaced at the same time if the patient’s health condition s good. In fact many doctors prefer to do both the knee replacements simultaneously if they feel that patient can tolerate the procedure well. It not only saves money, but recovery is one, rehabilitation is done at the same time, patient gets back to work and thus saves a lot of financial burden on the patient which would happen otherwise.