Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shweta Lal

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)

Occupational Therapist, New Delhi

6 Years Experience
Dr. Shweta Lal Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) Occupational Therapist, New Delhi
6 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Shweta Lal
Dr. Shweta Lal is a popular Occupational Therapist in Greater Kailash, Delhi. She has over 6 years of experience as a Occupational Therapist. She is a qualified Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) . She is currently associated with CCAW in Greater Kailash, Delhi. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Shweta Lal on has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 30 years of experience on You can find Occupational Therapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) - jamia hamdard university - 2011
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment


E-229, Greater Kailash Part IiNew Delhi Get Directions

Dpotential kids

House No. 7,Pkt 52,Cr ParkNew Delhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shweta Lal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.

Homeopath, Malappuram
You might be overweight. Your weight can injure your joints. You need to check your s. Uric acid. About the black color, that might be acanthosis nigricans (due to insulin resistance) you need to lose your weight, and everything is gonna be fine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My foot is paining very much like that I can't walk also and my back is paining when I get up in the early morning so I can't stand also with th is back pain which medicine I want to take medicine how many days thankfully.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem. # relax & stay positive. # take hot and cold fomentation. # learn posture care exercise. # use lumbar support. # take break every 20 minutes. # do strengthening exercise of back and core muscles not all back pains are same. Do share investigation reports if you have any.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was diagnosed with sjogren's syndrome three years back I'm having severe muscle pain and fatigue I want to try ayurvedic medicine Can any ayurvedic physician help me in this regard I am at chennai Thanks in advance.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Start with Physiotherapy treatment for any kind of Joint pain. Also take Calcium and vitamin D 3 supplement for 2 months. Drink plenty of fluids like fresh Juice and coconut water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 41 years old male I have joint pains for last 10 year any where not certain point in weekly one or two time I take pain killer etody 60,(etroricoxb i. P 60mg) when pain.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi 1) protect the joint with a brace or wrap. 2) rest the joint, avoiding any activities that cause you pain. 3) ice the joint for about 15 minutes, several times each day. 4) compress the joint using an elastic wrap. 5) elevate the joint above the level of your heart. 6) if you are overweight do exercise like swimming or cycling to reduce weight. Still you don't get relief consult me via lybrate as further investigation may be needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am a 49 year old man. I have pain in both the since last 4-5 years. I am a civil engineer and my job concern with teamendous movement here & there. I was take somany treatment in last 2-3 years but no result. What I should do now?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
This could be due to oa knee & obesity. Physiotherapy along with medicines will help. Any way take caldikind plus (mankind)1tab odx10days paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days contact me again if need be. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering for pain in my legs. I am no use any medicine tell me what I do Sir.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
you take acupressure therapy, take biochemic nat. phos. 3x, 4tab each thrice a day with warm water, take it 5 days and consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I have developed a severe hip /groin joint pain on right leg side due to excessive workout in gym. I have had a rest for 2-3 days at home , however pain persists especially in seated position. Could you please recommend any cure or exercise for this.

You have a psoas injury, most probably. Visit nearest Physiotherapist. If in NAVI Mumbai, you may visit our center.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 32 years old, and have 2 Children. Off late I feel very tired and sleepy. I had got chicken Guinea couple of years back and the bones are still paining. I am also trying to complete my studies, however not able to remember anything what I should do?

Fellow Observership, Certificate in Forensic Psychology, MD-Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Akola
Hello dear, persistent feelings of tiredness, loss of interest & vague body symptoms of pain (creeping bones you said) is suggestive of depression. Now, the simplest solution to depression, tension, anxiety & similar problems ; is a proper course of medicines & certain lifestyle changes ranging from as simple things including a proper course of medicines to get rid of this problem plus meditation & daily 30 minutes jogging to more complex things as structured diary writing, thought recording etc. But for all these to happen, you first need to describe your symptoms in detail so that I can give you proper help & a fast relief. Good luck!
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Frozen shoulder, keep recurring very often pls suggest some massage or general non oral medication or caring of the same.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking two cups of milk everyday as it was advised for old age, bone health, joint pain, muscle pain etc. As you are telling that it is a myth, please advise me a good substitute.

(M.D.Accu), Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science YS)
Acupuncturist, Delhi
If you’re looking for a milk alternative, you’ll find “milks” made from soybeans, brown rice, almonds, coconuts, even almond-coconut blends. Here’s a quick primer to help you choose the milk alternative that’s right for you. Almond beverage Made from finely ground almonds and water, this nutty-tasting beverage has fewer calories than other non-dairy milks (original unflavoured: 60 calories per 250-millilitre cup; unsweetened: 35 calories per cup). Almond milk contains no saturated fat or cholesterol. Coconut milk Coconut beverages are naturally higher in fat than other non-dairy milks – one cup has 4.5 to 5 grams, nearly all of it saturated. However coconut’s saturated fat may have benefits. Coconut beverages are low in protein (0.4 to 1 g per cup). They are fortified with vitamins and minerals, so you’re getting similar amounts of calcium, vitamin A, vitamin D, B12, etc. To cow’s milk. To avoid added sugars, look for unsweetened products (50 calories per cup). RICE BEVERAGES Higher in carbohydrates than other milk alternatives and cow’s milk, rice beverages are made by blending partially milled rice (usually brown) with water. During processing, the carbohydrates break down into sugars, giving rice milk its sweet taste. Soy beverages Made from whole soybeans, soy milk is considered a nutritionally adequate alternative to cow’s milk thanks to its protein content, 7 grams per cup. Another plus: There is alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid, in soybeans. One cup of soy beverage delivers 300 mg of ALA (women need 1,100 mg per day; men require 1,600).
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pain in my joints I tried many medical treatment and therapy as well as medicine but all in vien. Please suggestions me some wauy to get out of it.

Homeopath, Sagar
Dear take following homoeopathic medicine 1- rush tox 30 2- colocynthis 30 3- spigilia 30 all three in 5 drop dose three times daily you will get relief but for complete cure you will need treatment for 2-3 months consult a homoeopath.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am anshul I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from leg pain problem so what should I do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Is there any history of injury or hurt to the area? Any underlying medical condition? Medication: Meantime, take homoeopathic medicines - Arnica 200 and Rhus Tox. 200 - take both of them thrice daily for 1 week. Also, apply Schwabe's Topi-Arnica and Topi MP Gel on the affected area in circular motions gently thrice a day. And wrap crepe bandage over it. Get back to me thereafter.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother aged 65 years suffering from joint pain from last fee years. Now she can't move here and there comfortably because of constent knee pain. What should I do.

Clinical Exercise Specialist, Certificate in Population Health, Certificate in Diabetology and Prevention, Nutritionist, MHSc (Public Health), MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Delhi
Osteo arthritis (Wear and Tear) of knee is common after age of 45, and treatment depends on Severity of damage of joint. There are 2 treatment options; 1, Surgery 2, Preventive (Physiotherapy + Weight Lass). I will suggest consult an Orthopedic Surgeon
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had operated hernia repair surgery in july 2016. Right now I am fit and fine. I am 26 year unmarried boy and planning for marriage. But from operation onwards my mind gets distracted means I am feel that I will not enjoyed normal sex life after marriage. Normally in morning my penis get erected fully but if I see something or sometimes it not get fully erect or if erect then not remain constant after fraction of minutes because of fear abt sex. please help me to remove distraction.

General Physician, Hyderabad
There is nothing to dowith your Hernia operation ,and yor sex life would be fine once you get married. It does happens the disterbance in erection at times., specially when you are in anxiety, not in moods ,fear etc.IUt is all in your confidence, once you are married,you will have privacy of your own and you will enjoy uninterrupted sex.Don't think of all negative possibillities annd spoil your mind.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 years old & have got knee paid & joint pain and leg, it become very difficult to walk, in nigh my left knee does have burning pain. I keep pillow below my foot while sleeping. I am sugar patient & when consulted dr he told it is a sort of arthites have to take walk but it become very difficult for me to walk. Please advice me what should I do.?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query. You have multiple issues, with diabetes you can have sensations like burning in foot but these can also come from lower back pathology. You also have knee pain due to arthritis. Actually I can advise only when I see your investigations and treatment records till now. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old man & have hip-joint pelvic pain from last one year. Because of this I can't seat on floor (flat), bike, indian toilet. What should I do, to avoid pelvic pain without replacement hip joint. How should I take calcium to reduce pain ?

Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
It can b due to prolong sitting on hard surface or may be due to sudden fall but if any of this not happened you need to be examined physically.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(578 ratings)

Dr. Iram Parveen

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist
We Care Rehabilitation Centre, 
150 at clinic
Book Appointment

Dr. Deepshikha Manocha ( Pediatric Rehabilitation Therapist)

Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), Advanced Diploma in Learning DIsability, Bachelor In Physical Therapy
Occupational Therapist
I Care Wellness Clinic 1, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment