Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta JohariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from underweight problems, I m looking very thin as my age. Please suggest me what can I do? I don't want to take medicines.
I was suffering with stomach pain but still I was eating everything and getting wormthings and motions please suggest me.
I am suffering from myopia. What should I do to cure this disease and what are the symptoms of this disease?
Hello, I sweat a lot underarms. How to avoid sweating underarm? Is there any medicine to stop this permanently? Any home remedies suggested for this? Thank you.
My is getting oily and black and white head S spots of pimples and black mark of black heads please suggest what I should do.
I am 21 years old due to cough I am getting chest pain on my right and it's not dry cough! can you pls help me?
My mom gone through a trauma of operation which is took place 3 months ago. Now she feels that operation is not done correctly. I just need to know? Should I go for psychiatric help? But she feels more insecure when we talk about psychiatrist. Please someone guide me so that I can help her to recover from this trauma and depression. She repeated things many times that she is not feeling good. Now suicidal thoughts also comes in her mind.
Dear Dr. I have an elevated PSA of 43 AFTER a radical prostatectomy in 2007. I have been put on a Hormone Suppressant (Eligard 45 mg) on 14 MARCH 2015. I have no other symptoms except I run a low grade fever almost everyday that come and goes at any time of the day. I take one or two crocins and the fever goes away. I have run ALL tests possible to trace the reason for this fever but have had no luck. Could you please shed some light on why I get this fever? Thank you very much in advance.
In 6 week pregnancy if she is suffering from fever and some cold and cough. Then regular medicine useful or not.
I'm the so lean person need to develop my personality to look better and attractive please guide me.
Healthy tips for skin. Blackheads, pimples, oily skin, blackheads on other body parts pls help me with your good experience I have too get ready for my business trip with mnc. Diets as well as any medicine or any thing pls recommend.
What us the symptoms of dengue. And could you please send how to increase blood counts by food habits.
My 7 year old son is suffering for cough. He have allegorical problems and now a days he can't breath properly and both nose blocked. Different pediatrician doctors referred antibiotic. Still he didn't get any relax. So please help.
My 6 month old son is having dry scalp with itching and white flakes too. Redness of scalp. Please suggest a medication.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.