Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Dear Dr. I want to know medicine for my wife for her breast. my wife brest is not currect her figure please tell me how to improve her brest fit for her figure.
My wife is pregnant so we want to get abortion so we planned to remove the pregnancy due to some finance problems. So she took pregno kit tablets consists of four misoprostol and one tablet of mifepristone. So we bought the tablets from my known relatives who have pharmacy. Actually she had her periods last month october for 3 days only very slightly. So this month she did not get any periods. She brought tester and tested and its positive. So we bought these tablets and used for two days. misoprostol 200 mcg tablets of 4 she used orally every 10 hours gape. And the 1 tablet mifepristone she kept it vaginally. And inserted inside yesterday afternoon. Till now she did not get her abortion pls give us some suggestions what we must do or shall we use tablets again or its a wrong procedure of taking the tablets pls let us know from charles husband of lavanya my wife.
If I had a sex with a girl with using condom and a girl is having aids what are the chances to that I will be suffer by aids.
Whenever I finger my wife vagina she doesn't like it and says it's burning inside. So what should I do?
I had an intercourse to yesterday with a partner but I did it without taking condom .and her periods ended of two days before i.e 23 of june .Are there chances of conceiving or should sge contraceptives.
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.
Hi Sir Me and my wife are planning for a baby since last 3months and we were unsuccessful. Both me and wife are having thyroid and vitamin b12 deficiency. But we take thyronorm tab and for both the thyroid is in control now. We request you to please advice us with the fastest way to give a birth to the healthy child. I am stressing up for the baby.
I am 20 year girl .My hemoglobin level is 5.4. I feel sudden pain in my body and bones. I also feel weakness, my heartbeat is also very high, this happened to me from a long time ago. What's the problem.
Hi I am 25 years old girl I have a baby girl 7 months old, me and my husband planned a trip for 1 week without our baby girl, still I give breastfeeding my problem is after 1 week trip my milk will stop, how to continue my breastfeeding after that trip pls advice.
I'm 20 years old and partner is of 18. She is suffering from Polycystic ovary Syndrome (something PCOS) cause of that she has irregular periods and bleeding every time. She consume birth control pills for that shake. I want to have oral sex with her. Is it safe to have oral sex (if I kiss her vagina?) or sex without using condom? Please guide.
Hello mam, I need your assistance, I had sex on the first day of my period the next day it stopped rushing. I waited for 5 days and I did urine pregnancy test and it was negative. What can I take and secondly my period is irregular and I am sexually active and never been pregnant. I wish to be pregnant.
How fenugreek works?
Fenugreek seeds are rich in soluble fibre, which may help to lower the blood glucose level through delayed gastric emptying and slowed carbohydrate absorption. The amino acid contained in the seeds may also directly stimulate insulin secretion and reduce insulin resistance. Fenugreek may also increase the number of insulin receptors in red blood cells and improve glucose utilization in peripheral tissues.
How to use?
Take a teaspoonful of fenugreek seeds and soak in water the overnight. Eat these soaked in the morning. These seeds can taste bitter but over time you can adjust to them. Drink all the water and chew up the soaked seeds. You may need more water to push them down.
The bitter taste of fenugreek seeds can be minimized by toasting them, adding honey or buying de-bitterized seeds. Powdered seeds can also be useful.
The usual dose of fenugreek seeds is 5 to 30 grams with each meal or 15 to 90 grams all at once with one meal.
What are the effects of fenugreek seeds on diabetes?
In type ii diabetes, adding fenugreek seeds to a meal decreases the increase in blood glucose after the meal. Fenugreek seeds show improved blood glucose control and insulin function. It reduces the fasting blood glucose in both type I and ii diabetes.
Dyslipideamia and heart disease are common in diabetics. Fenugreek seeds promote heart health and help in lowering blood cholesterol levels.
What are the side effects of fenugreek seeds?
Fenugreek seeds are completely safe when used in moderation. Nausea, abdominal discomforts like diarrhea and/or gas are few minor side effects which usually subside after a few days of use. When used topically on skin watch for skin irritation and rashes. These seeds are not recommended in pregnancy, as it causes uterine contraction.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.