Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Dr, my tooths have becomes so sensitive and gums are weakened. Since last 6months. I can't able to get rid of this problem. Dr. Help me please as soon as you can.
I have problem with mouth ulcer inside upper lip frm last 1 week. and from last 2 days I am taking becosule tablet but the mouth ulcer's aria is increasing day by day please help.
I have a salivary gland under my tongue. I am so worried. I do not feel any pain. But is size is increases. I do not know how many months or years it is under my tongue. Please help me how to overcome this thing. And to which type of doctor I consult. And what is the total money should I spent on this type of problem.
My 3rd molar tooth is erupting from 1yr. I am not taking any medication regarding the inflammation (its not severe) or pain. Should I take it seriously or will it subside by time?
I mostly suffer from constipation and mouth ulcers. How to cure this problem. Mouth ulcers are very painful.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice
I am 21 year. Every time smell is coming from my mouth. How to prevent and stop this permanently. Tell me something. Is it internal problem or something else.
Last year I had oral lichen plans corrosive. It is better now. Now I have white deposit on my cheek. That is oral candidisis. My dermatologist advised me to apply tolnaftate topical solution inside the oral cavity. Whereas google says, it should not be applied inside. Please suggest. Medication.
My daughter who is 9 years old, has a problem with her tooth. Her tooths are not falling off normally. It is removed only after going to a dentist. Now it is seen that several small new teeths have started appearing behind the old one's. Doctor says that surgery should be done. What should we do?
•In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
•Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
•Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (launag) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
•Long pepper(piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.
I am 39 years old and suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 months and not able to open mouth fully and there is white patch on my check please Suggests what to do.
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.