Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, Why is it not advised to travel in pregnancy? I Is traveling not advisable only in first trimester of for the entire 9 months? There in complications in pregnancy.
Hii I am 24 and today I had seen water discharges from my both nipple after squeezing pls suggest it is normal or serious issue I m relay afraid please help me out.
Hello doctor, I had my period from 1st of September to 4th of September and I have again got them today on 19th of September. Is it normal? I usually have a 30 day cycle.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert doctor.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurring vision: Both blurring vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
- Less movement of baby: Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
I and my gf had sex for the 1st time on 26th feb. 2015 she lost her virginity n it bleeded alot n post tht it was paining to her so we stopped. I used protection. Before tht we had done anal sex thrice but at tht time i didnt use protection. Her period dates were 8th of this month and ahe didnt get her periods yet. Is there chances of her geting pregnant?
Dear doctor. Without sex. How I get children. My marriage is already pass 1 year. There is no pregnancy signal. What I do further?
Hello doctor, I have swelling in uterus problem last five days I am 32 year old married woman what should I do please tell me doctor.
Meri delivery operation se hui thi. Or Ab Mera pait bhi Nikal raha h Ise Kaise Kam karu. Meri delivery ko 5 month ho gaye h.
I am 7 month pregnant and mostly feel that I am too sad and not happy. I have anxiety also. I want to deliver my baby healthy and happy. please suggest what to do.
Vulvodynia refers to a chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fails to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
- Nerve injury
- Yeast infections
- Sexual abuse in the past
- Muscle Spasm
- Hormonal changes
- Burning sensations
- Aching or soreness
No well versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about.It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion. Some of the methods are given below:
- Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
- Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
- Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
- Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
- Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
- Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.