Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shweta Bhandari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am 23 old male and I think I am very weak b'coz I sleep 11 hrs in a day and I have a back pain and I can't stand a place more than 15 min but I can do walking and when I do hand job after that nightfall happens 3 days continuously.
I have severe headache for past 2 days. I took analgesics, but no help. I am working in IT company and have to sit in front of computer all day. What should I do?
Please suggest some face wash containing kojic acid. My skin is oily. Will be better if its not too much costly.
I am 57 year old and under went bypass surgery ten years back. I am fit and fine but I am suffering from gas trouble. After meal or before meal I feel heavy in my stomach and and feel suffocation. Though I can breath easily but feel uneasy. Please advice.
I am 22 years girl. From 2 -3 days m feeling pain in my both breast and underarms. It happens always before my periods starts. Why it is happening?
My wife has two chocolate cysts in the right ovary and has been suggested two options - 1. Remove by laparoscopic surgery. 2. Reduce size of chocolate cysts by taking injections (lupride Depot 3.75 mg) for 2-3 months and then remove by laparoscopic surgery. Reducing size will make the surgery easier for doctor and recovery easier for patient due to reduced adhesions. I have read somewhere that these are supposed to be injected within 5 days of period date, please tell me if this is true? Her last period was on 14 the July, so can we inject lupride Depot 3.75 mg now or should we wait for her next period in August? Which of the above two options is more recommended?
Hello doc I am having pain in my leg and hand I am feeling like nerves week and can you pls suggest me is it any major prblm?
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.
A 7 hour sleep everyday is very important to keep you healthy and glowing skin intact.