Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shusila GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I doesn't having a periods in this month. And there is no pregnancy. I have checked with the pregnancy test. I am very scared what should I do?
I am i, 16 year old but most of the time don't feel energetic, I want to live full energetics every time, what should be my schedule?
Hi, in last few weeks have developed acnes on my face, when consulted its due to some hormones issue (PCOD), I am married & we are planning family. Pls let me know how much time it will take to treat the acnes.
My sister is having irregular periods and acne all over her face (jawline basically) and she watched a video on pcod and the symptoms were same as she is suffering with now. Now she is scared that she is suffering from pcod. Please help .
Sir I had undergone semen test also. Count 93 million 20 % abnormal viscosity +. liquefaction time 12 min. Twice I had undergone semen test same result. We are going for IUI procedure now. Doctor said if my wife conceives she had to take injection daily for CMV treatment.
Sir, I am shiv's sister. There is too much discharging from my vagina and it gives very bad smell and my clothes becomes yellowish that become shameful. What should I do? And I am not consulted with any doctor because I feel very shame and guilty.
Is there any problem at time of sexual activities if my husband sucking nipple more than 10 minutes 8 or 10 times daily.
Hello doc actuly my age 28 is nd i m trying to concive from 7th months my period is irregular bt this time i thought i m pregenant due to late period till 40 days from my last menustral i did not get period but the next day there is a bleeding is there any hope
Hello sir. I m 24 yrs old unmarried girl .I wanted to ask that whether medicine crisanta is helpful in treatment of light periods ? Are there any side effevts of it?
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
Related Tip: "First Trimester Pregnancy - What to Expect"