Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shubh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old and have great pain while eating, I have read somewhere that this might be a rare disease called trigeminal neuralgia (TN). What should I do in this case?
I have toothache since morning and taking enzoflam thrice a day is it good and does it have any side effect ?
My both children ar 3 and 6 years old. Problem is after brushing there teeth they have still bad breath problem. There toothpaste is for children Dentoshine.
By eating tobacco my teeth are becoming yellow and stains are also there. Anyway I have quit using tobacco and brushing my teeth twice a day then also stains are not going. Please suggest some remedies to remove them. What should I do regularly to stop it from developing further?
When I was much younger I had braces twice to correct my overbite. The orthodontist recommended orthognathic surgery, but my parents felt I was too young and I was too young to make my own decision. Now I am 23 years old and am unhappy with my overbite. I am seriously considering orthognathic surgery but I do not want to have braces again. I had them for 7 years and do not want them. Is it possible to have the surgery without braces?
I have gaps appearing in between my teeth from last few months. Also I wanted to know that my gums are dark in color, is there anything I could do for it?
Is there any alternate option for root canal? I have pain iny teeth and dentist is suggesting for root canal.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for toothache when the patient turns irritable, mad and wild with severe tooth pain. The pain in teeth is totally unbearable. Mental agitation with toothache calls for the use of Chamomilla.
- Plantago, Spigelia and Magnesium Phos: For the pain in teeth that extends to ear, natural Homeopathic medicine Plantago is the appropriate remedy. For the neuralgic pain in face on right side due to toothache, Homeopathic medicine Magnesium Phos is the best medicine. And to deal with nerve pain extending from teeth to left side of face, Spigelia is the ideal Homeopathic remedy.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. Well, the overall constitution plays a major role in deciding upon the remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My friend recently had his chipped tooth fixed but he has started chewing gutkha again. I'm concerned and I wanna know the consequences of this action.
Recently I'm suffering from tooth sensitivity. I use himalaya whitening paste for a long time. Please tell me the way to get rid of this problem.
Hii my one of my teeth is paining while eating and it started paining from yesterday so tell me what should I do?
Hi, I had a surgical tooth extraction a week back. Since half of my tooth was broken the removal of the tooth took quite some time. Also I had root canal treatment done on the same tooth 10 years back. The root was too hard so the dentist struggled a lot with normal procedures. Finally she used hand drill tool to remove the tooth and put some stitches on it. Tomorrow I have to go for the review as well as to remove the stitches. My question is I am still having some pain, is it normal? I don't have any bleed or swelling but only the pain.
क्या व्यस्क का हिलता हुआ दांत जिससे काफी दर्द भी होता है नेचुरल तरीके से निकलने देना सही है? क्या वो नेचुरल तरीके से निकल भी सकता है या नहीं? क्या वो कैंसर का कारण भी बन सकता है?
If you are a diabetic patient and your blood glucose levels are poorly controlled, you are more likely to develop serious gum disease and lose more teeth than non-diabetics. Like all other infections, serious gum diseases may contribute towards rise in blood sugar and may make diabetes harder to control.
Other oral problems associated with diabetes include - candidiasis (thrush), and dry mouth which can cause soreness of mouth, oral ulcers, various infections, teeth cavities and bad breath.
First of all, control your blood glucose level by exercise, diet, oral medicines or insulin. Then, take good care of your teeth and gums, along with regular checkups every six months. To control candidiasis, use candid mouth paint and maintain good diabetic control, avoid smoking and, if you wear dentures, remove and clean dentures daily. Good blood glucose control can also help prevent or relieve dry mouth caused by diabetes. Use chlorhexidine mouthwash for 15 days and continue with diluted listerine mouthwash for months. It will prevent bad breath problem.