Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruti Mittal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shruti MittalYour feedback matters!
Doctor she is about 80 years old she remembers each and everything but she doesn't remember that she is in her house the only thing she is saying again and again that please take me back to my home and she issuing abuse language again and again even while sleeping she abuse to me my mom dad and my wife she is over weight so we can't even pick her up from bed she is taking sleeping pills of 2.5 mg but she doesn't sleep more than 4 hour can you please advise what to do or any medicine which can at least make her mind cool.
A Woman Feeling a Penis Can Bring Pleasure - And Pain
For a man, having his penis stroked is an incomparable experience; but for some women, feeling a penis can sometimes be a strange and puzzling thing. An inexperienced woman, or sometimes even a woman with experience, may not know that, while most touches to the organ bring pleasure, some can bring pain. Men who are concerned about good penis health may need to provide guidance to avoid unintentional achiness and a sore penis.
Guys shouldn't sacrifice their manhood for manliness.
Okay, most men want to be seen as incredibly virile. Especially when they are with a new woman, they want to present themselves as tough as steel and incapable of being hurt. This is particularly true when dealing with matters related to the penis: it's the very symbol of how masculine a guy is, and therefore has to be presented as impervious to all harm.
So when a guy hooks up with a babe who is really, intensely into exploring his penis, he's going to be hesitant to point out when something doesn't feel good.
A stroke can be too aggressive.
Clearly, a woman doesn't know what it's like to have a "dangler" between her legs. When she is feeling a penis, she doesn't have any actual conception of what exact sensations are being passed on to the fellow. (It's the same as when a man is massaging a vagina; he does what he imagines feels good, but unless he gets some feedback from the woman, he doesn't know if what he's doing is having the desired effect.)
Women, especially those who are inexperienced, may assume that a penis likes to be manhandled. Sure, if it's soft, it may need some gentle touching; but once stiff, doesn't it always like to be pulled hard or squeezed exceptionally tight?
Matters are complicated by the fact that, yes, sometimes that's exactly what a guy does want. But when it's not, it's incumbent on a guy to say so.
Dry is not good.
It's also essential that a man lets a woman know if his penis needs some sort of lubrication when being fondled. It can be excruciating when a really dry (or rough) hand is vigorously rubbing a man's member. It's even worse if the rubbing is concentrated on the glans. A man must make it a point to not be shy about telling his lady friend that an appropriate lubricant is required.
Watch the nails.
Those long, carefully manicured fingernails are very attractive across the dinner table; they can sometimes be less so when wrapped around one's manhood. If a man is presented with a nail that has been filed to pointed perfection, it behooves him to point out that he prefers his penis unpunctured.
Pubes are not for pulling.
Men who shave their crotches needn't worry about this, but those who don't sport the bald look down below know that a pubic hair is just as painful when accidentally pulled as a hair from the pate. Occasionally, a partner may need reminding of this fact.
These are some of the common hazards that occasionally occur when an inexperienced or over-industrious woman gets too "into" a man's penis. Remember, fellows: there's nothing wrong with gently letting her know that you prefer things done a little differently.
If a woman does accidentally cause soreness, a man can take comfort in the fact that a reputable penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can go a long way to making things better. Choosing a cream with shea butter is an excellent idea; made from the fruit of the shea tree, this ingredient is nature's gift for dermatological healing. A cream with vitamin E can also help with healing through hydration, and one with acetyl L carnitine can help restore sensitivity to an over-aggressively stroked penis.
Hi. I had c-section on 6th of this month and a healthy baby girl was born. I was discharged on 11th of this month. After the discharge I have been feeling pain and sometimes fever also returns. Please let us know how long will it take before the pain goes. Is this normal to have fever. Doctor had prescribed Dulon-S twice a day apart from IRON, calcium, multi-vitamins and anti-oxidants. They have advised to revisit after 20 days. Kindly advise.
I have done all the things wat d doc says like sonography IUI test n for hormones I hve check for so many times bt stil not conceived.
I am 26 year old female and I have took the mtp kit and now I have some kind of infection inside me as I have a regular itching in my part and with white discharge. Is this normal or I have got some infection?
There is a contrast between intimacy satisfaction and intimacy happiness. Happiness tends to be a byproduct of the relationship. Therefore, while it just takes one partner to be sexually satisfied, it takes two to make the conditions for sexual happiness. A key indication of sexual bliss in a relationship is a couple's capacity to endlessly rejuvenate the sexual energy between them. Consequently, the term sexual happiness depicts couples who can revive, rejuvenate and extend their sexual desire with each other for a very long time or even forever. Here are a few ways through which one can integrate happiness and sexuality:
- Since sexual happiness is a result of the relationship, both the partners need to be happy with each other in general to achieve happiness rather than satisfaction.
- Staying in shape can be very beneficial. Being sound and fit promotes better sex. Not just are fit individuals perform better sexually, but also it is proven that healthier and fit individuals have a more noteworthy longing for sex. There are numerous reasons behind this. Healthy, fit individuals are not only more joyful, but also physiologically, they are capable of producing more sex hormones due to a number of other health factors.
- Enthusiasm is not found in sex; it is found in individuals. To completely grasp sexual enthusiasm, you should be completely present in the moment. As such, you should bring your psyche, body, and soul to your partner. This implies being conscious, aware, and present mentally as well as emotionally.
- Decreasing or managing sex levels can also help one integrate happiness and sexuality. Life is clearly unpleasant many times, and our reaction to all the anxiety can be devastating when it comes to sexual experiences. Not only does a lot of stress or anxiety decrease the yearning for sex, it also additionally hinders sexual performance. Hence, one should vent out to their partners or try therapy or yoga for stress release.
- Routine tend to repel romance and consistency cools the flames of sexual excitement and energy. To neutralize these twin constrains, you should deliberately plan and design different rituals of sexual pleasure. Indulge in customs of joy and particular actions, thoughts, activities, and exercises like back rub, animate, and stimulation of the sexual and emotional pleasures.
- Being happy in general is very important. Being cheerful and idealistic is the establishment of numerous parts of a successful life. Inquiring about actions that make your partner happy are more advantageous, beneficial, and have better connections, including better and more continuous sex.
- Sex is very important in a relationship for knowing and feeling that your partner still fancies you, yet having sex once a week is a practical and an achievable objective for people who tend to be very busy. A study demonstrates that regular sex additionally makes individuals more joyful than a high income. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
1. Regulates blood sugar.
2. Stimulates appetite and improves digestive system.
3. Prevent from any infection if its paste is applied over wound because of presence of vitamin c.
4. Cleans the body by flushing out the toxins, clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
5. Protects teeth and gum from plaque.
6. Vitamin k in carrot helps in blood clotting.
7. It increases hair growth faster.
8. Protects skin from sun damage, acne, dry skin etc. By removing toxins from body it gives glow to skin.
9. Prevents from devastating diseases like liver failure, cancer, stroke, heart failure, diabetes etc.
10. Rich in calcium so it is beneficial for patients suffering from arthritis, inflammation of joints, calcium deficient patients etc.
You can have carrot in the form of juice, raw eating, sweet dish, cooked as a vegetable, paste for wound, mask for skin etc. So what are you waiting for. Enjoy winter vegetable" carrot" in your diet and be healthy and disease free.