Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shruti LalYour feedback matters!
I have visited my dentist yesterday and done with the x.ray procedure. But as per my Dr. The proper treatment will take min. 6 months or an year. So that I am not going with my dr's procedure. Because my marriage would be in this October. Please guide me if there were any possibilities of treatment which can complete max to max in a month.
Sir my mouth has foul smell coming from it. I have tried many toothpaste and therapy but nothing happened.
In My front upper two teeth, one is normal length but other one a bit length more than first one. Is there any treatment to bring these two teeth to same length. Tell how much it will cost?
What is diabetics? My big problem pressure is very high. What is night false. My teeth is very weak. My mother effected cancer our advise. My hand injured. My screen is very dry. My eye is dangerous effect ed. Okkk.
Hi am rudzani from south africa, I suffer from 1. Mouth sore 2. My teeth bleed when brushing my teeth. 3. I usually chew my mouth inside Help.
My front 3 tooth need to be converted to porcelain tooth with posts, so that it is exactly like my perm ants teeth. Please update the cost in India Rupees. How long the duration. Many thanks.
Hi I am 21 years old, Is there a natural medicine or remedy for yellow teeth, will it make a difference if I stopped consuming tea or coffee?
Less space in between my teeth and it is a little crooked. My front teeth were damaged slowly. 1 more crooked teeth which is in the middle a little bit broken. How to salvage these teeth. Please enlighten measures. My age is 23 years, these teeth can still be straightened?
Suddenly I m notice a gap between my upright teeth. And I m eating some stronger food starts pain there. What I do for ends the problem? Please give m a proper answer.
Hi I've been experiencing pain in the gums and in my teeth (1) when I eat or drink cold items (2)when some thing gets stuck in gums (3)when I eat sweet(4)when I chew hard stuff. I'm 54 years and never I had those problems earlier.Please suggest remedy ?
I have a wound inside my mouth it looks yellowish and middle part of it is red coloured. How to treat the wound?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.