Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My sister is extremely unwell. She had a fever of 104.7° since the past two days. She's a little better now. The fever is gone but she's got rashes all throughout her body. She even lost three kgs. Plus, her body ache isn't improving. It's been miserable since the very first day. Is it something serious? How much time will it take for her to recover completely?
I have dark circle below my eyes, and I am using some medicine and some face cream but there is no profit seen. Tell me some useful medicines.
Hello Doctor, I have hair fall problem from many years. There are about half hair of my head has been lost. Please suggest some medicines.
I have hair falls problem I want to know how to stop my hair fall problem please tell me what can I do?
I'm 16 year old boy and I need to make my skin bright but my skin is dark also my hands & legs are dark. Can you give me some home tips to bright my skin?
Blacking of lips. What are the reasons for it and how to get pink lips soon. Please suggests some medicines too Thanks.
My hair falling everyday and when headek come the falling is increased please tell the solution for that.
I have itches on all my whole body, even sunlight pass on my body it increase my itches, pls help me to cure this.
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.