Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shristi GuptaYour feedback matters!
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
She has white discharge from vagina it smelling bad and feels tired at the end of the day, she is feeling unwell and irritation while intercourse. What should she do? She consulted doctor but it does not benefit what kind of appetite she could follow? What she should keep in mind to get rid of it.
She is suffering from vagina problem, having rashes on vagina causing irritation during intercourse and even on normal days. Please help us.
Sex is not only a physical need, sex is a great way to emotionally bond and get closer to your partner as well. Any dissatisfaction in the bedroom can affect other aspects of your life, and can lead to fights, squabbles and general unhappiness. The inability to orgasm can become a major bone of contention. There can be various reasons behind the inability to climax. Some of the common ones are detailed below:
1. Lack of stimulation
Studies show that only 25% of women reach climax during sexual intercourse. The remaining 75% of women require more stimulation, like fingers or even toys and tongues to reach orgasm. Amongst this is a subset of 10-15% of women who never reach orgasm. Thus, a large number of women require extra stimulation to achieve climax during sex. You must talk to your partner about putting in some extra effort and providing the extra stimulation you need to achieve climax.
Many men and women over-think their actions in bed. From their expressions to how they are reacting and how they are making their partner feel - everything is under constant scrutiny and revision. This leads to a lot of stress, which can hinder your ability to reach orgasm. You need to relax in the bedroom, because whatever you do will feel good in some way or another. Your anxieties can also distract you from what is going on, which means you don't get the chance to fully experience the pleasures of sex. If it helps, speak to your partner about your anxieties and tell them what you are stressing about during sex.
3. Differences between men and women
Men are visual creatures. This means that what they see turns them on. A woman's orgasm, on the other hand, happens in her head. Thus, men and women have different roots to their stimulation. Lack of an orgasm might mean either of these needs isn't being fulfilled. A great way to work around this and make sex more fun is to include a lot of foreplay in your love-making session. You can do this by trying out role-playing or using sex toys. Make sure to take it slow for a great build-up to your orgasm.
4. Performance issues
Porn has an impact on your sex life. It can increase your expectations to a considerable extent, which may not be fulfilled, thus hampering your experience in the bedroom. A lot of people become so focused on reproducing that experience that they forget that its real life. The focus on performance overwhelms their actual experience of sex, which results in an inability to reach orgasm. Try to accept the fact that you don't really have to perform for your partner. Your partner appreciates you for what you are, despite everything.
5. Mental blocks
A problem in the relationship, certain health conditions like depression, past trauma and negative social conditioning can all have negative impacts on your ability to orgasm. Talk to your partner about past trauma if you have any, and what your triggers are. Consider speaking to a sex therapist as mental health issues should never be neglected. Depression hits the libido hard, and the problem is only compounded by antidepressants. Negative social conditioning can only be helped by therapy, so try to reach out to a mental health professional. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am suffering from periods irregularity. What should I do? Alternative month wise periods are coming. How can I Overcome.
Hello doc. I am 27 years old female married last six month. I am pcod patient. So we plan for a child asap. Last five month I took novelon. After last check up doctor said my eggs are normal in size and its ovulate. Still am not getting pregnant. Fot me is it necessary to take folic acid medine?
Hi. I have pcos and thyroid problem. For pcos im using pco care tablets. I have 6.2 thyroid. Is it necessary to use medicines for thyroid. Previously I used thyronorm. Now can I use this thyronorm. Pls tell anyone.
My wife 40 years old had back pain are irritation for 3 days and checked with doctor. She checked and told there is a growth inside vagina. She took a biopsy check up. What will be the problem?
Frigidity is commonly referred to as low sex drive in women. But it is often emotionally mistaken as on Non-responsiveness to partner's sexual advances. It is often considered as the psychological problem in person's subconscious mind. This has to be addressed at the earliest.
It has been differentiated into two types:
- One is the condition where the women fail to respond .
- The other is the condition where the women may have difficulty in being aroused. This causes feeling of pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF FRIGIDITY:
Most common causes are menopause-related hormonal changes. Few other causes are :
Emotional Causes of Frigidity:
- Past traumatic sexual experiences such as sexual assault or rape.
- Fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional distance from the partner.
- Emotions like depression, anxiety or boredom in a relationship.
- Communication problems like an unresolved emotional issue that takes place between partners.
- Lack of confidence or low self-esteem.
Physical Causes of Frigidity:
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Lack of foreplay.
- Poor sexual performance in male.
- Fatigue or Exhaustion, Insomnia and Vaginal dryness.
- Effects of prescribed medications, alcohol abuse.
- Hormonal imbalance
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
(I) Natural Treatment
- Intake of avocados, eggs, oysters, olive oil, soy, sesame oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts chocolates, Zinc rich food and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Include Herbs such as Siberia Ginseng, Chive, Damiana, Kava, Muira Pauma, Wild Yam, Ginger root, Sarsaparilla.
- Dong Quai are very effective in curing women frigidity.
- Regular yoga and exercises boost overall sexual health.
- Read erotic books or watch erotic movies along with your partner.
- Quality sleeps and de-stress spas and body massage.
- Avoid sugary food items, red meat and poultry.
(II) Seeking professional help
- Eradicating relationship issues with the help of counseling.
- Psychotherapy in order to get rid of your hidden fears.
- If required, do see a gynaecologist for proper examination and assessment.
(III) How can your rekindle her lost passion
Here are pointers as to how to help a woman know she is loved. From this will flow astounding benefits, including bringing her to the peak of her sexuality.
- Praise her. Regularly find things you like about her physical appearance, her character and her abilities, and verbalize your admiration. Appreciate all that she does for you and freely express your gratitude.
- Be loyal to her. Don’t say negative things about her behind her back. Defend her if anyone speaks negatively about her. Don?t undermine her authority in front of the children.
- If you use humor that puts her down, be extremely careful. She might, laugh but at times your words could be damaging her. Try to wean yourself off such humor.
- Seek to discover her inner feelings. Try to be sensitive to her needs. This is a huge challenge for most men.
- Giver her time: Recognize and make allowances for times when she is tired or upset or not her usual self.
- Respect her opinions. You might not always agree with her, but try to. Thoughtfully consider her views. Never rubbish them.
- Consult your wife before making decisions. Share your plans and dreams with her. Be open and honest with her about every aspect of your life
- Regularly ask her such things as:
- What can I do to make you feel more loved?
- What can I do to boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself?
- What can we do to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for you?
Perhaps you are scared to ask such questions for fear she will say something like, “Help more around the house”. Be brave! If this really is high on her priorities for feeling loved, then it is important. More is at stake than a bit of housework. It touches her emotional well-being and your entire marriage. Only she knows the critical elements in making her feel loved.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated on 18 april after 4 hours she took an ipill. On the same night again we got intimated, on the next morning she took another ipill. Her period date was 23 april. Nd she was bleeding vry light nd heavy bleeding frm 22 april to 24 april. Is the bleeding was withdrawal bleeding or periods. Nd is there any chances of pregnancy after she ipill nd got bleeding please ans.
Can blocked follicular tube be opened during the hsg test process. Is hsg more reliable than hysteroscopy laparoscopy result.
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 28 year old female, trying to conceive pregnancy my last cycle was on 14th apr'15. Today in morning I have gone through prega news test but it was negative but the urine was very yellow and smelling bad this could be the reason for negative result, what should I need to do? my life style is also very hard I leave home 7am in morning and I return home at 9 pm.
Maine apna weight v km kiya hai 4 kg. Ab 54 kg ki hu. Age 25 or height 5 ft 2" pcod ki problem hai. Pichle 2 mahine se medicine le k period aa rahe hain. Dydrogestone dawa li thi or pregnancy k liye v try kiya. But period hua hai par khul k nhi. Kya continue period hone se cysts khatam ho jayenge. Pregnancy k liye kya karna chahiye.
All women have to go through menstruation or periods with the only choice of endurance in hand. A woman's body and mind undergo distinct changes during the phase of menstruation. PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome refers to some symptoms which a woman experiences just before her monthly periods begin. These symptoms can be both physical and mental, and they vary among different women. Homeopathy helps in the effective cure of PMS, and has no side effects. Homeopathic medicines give women relief from the symptoms of PMS.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines for curing PMS:
- Sepia: This is the best homeopathic medicine for PMS. It helps in curbing the extreme irritability caused in women suffering from PMS and calms the mind. It is specially used in case of pain in the uterus during this phase and in women with irregular menstrual cycles.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic remedy is used during PMS for treating depression and mood swings that women undergo. Before periods, many women experience a state of sadness and become emotionally depressed. Ignatia cures this depression and makes the women happier.
- Pulsatilla: During PMS, it is likely for women to get extra sensitive towards everything, and they tend to get affected by the most insignificant matters. Pulsatilla can be used in such situations as it reduces the extra sensitivity and makes the women appear normal. It is used in cases of disrupted menstrual flow, accompanied by loss of thirst.
- Lachesis: This homeopathic medicine is used for women who suffer from body pain during PMS. The pain occurs due to the PMS and can be in the form of headaches and aches in other parts of the body. Women also tend to get over talkative, and the body may feel heated up.
- Conium: Some women develop breast tenderness during PMS, characterized by swelling, enlargement or pain in the breasts. The breasts also become hard and touching causes an increase in the pain. Conium is the best homeopathic medicine for treating this kind of pain.
- Chamomilla: This medicine is similar to sepia and helps in curing irritability in women before periods. It is used when irritability makes the women avoid talking and abstain from communicating.
- Bryonia: Similar to Conium, Bryonia is another homeopathic medicine, which helps in curing breast tenderness in women during PMS. Bryonia is used when the pain is extremely heavy and intense.
- Carbo veg: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for the treatment of abdominal bloating in women during PMS. Heaviness and distension are caused in the abdomen, which further lead to pain.
Women suffer quite a lot during PMS, just before their monthly periods, and homeopathic medicines provide the best, natural treatment for these symptoms and conditions.
My wife had a cyst in uterus with size of 5.6cms. We are planing to remove the cyst and also to do family planning.
I got dermoid cyst surgery 15 days before. My left ovary has been removed due to twisted ovarian cyst. There are any problems in future due to the removal of ovary?
-Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
-Stay happy and content.
-Take it easy