Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ShravanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and I fall down while driving bike and fortunately I don't have fracture in my legs but I have pain in my right leg and knee as well. So please guide me what I have to do?
I am having a back ache problem when I stand for 1 hour or more. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
I'm sugar patient. You suggest me. I'm not powerful. My legs. Is. Painful all time. You suggest me. Medicine. Nd other suggestion. please Thankz.
When I am walking my legs are gives pain and I consulted doctor he told me there is no problems. & eat good daily go for walk. But still its giving so much pain. so, what should I do?
I am a retired police officer. I am suffering from severe neck and back pain. I underwent spine surgery lamnectomy to L4 to L5 and S1. But no improvement. I am told that my cervical vertebrae is fused due to DISH problem and there is no treaemt for it. Please advise to address my problem.
My wife is having trouble of Pain due to Heel Scar( Confirmed by X Ray). Is this ailment curable (by exercise and Calcium Diet)?
I have pain in back when I stand more then 30 minutes. And pain remain till one day. Sometime it's become so painful that I can stand easily. Please help me as soon as possible.
I am 74 years old male having knee pain in both the legs and also badminton ball in the joints of hands. Advise the remedy.
I am 52 yes old having back pain at right side and front ribs since. 7 days. There is reddish mark at front and back. What I should do?
Sir I have B/L knees pain. I have done MRI of both knees and MRI reports reveal that intrasubstance hyperintensity involving ACL with intact fibres. What it mean and in future any treatment required.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.