Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My 4.5 month old baby boy did nit like breast milk and formula milk. Whenever we have tried to feed him they are reacting for vomiting. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello doctor, it's been 2 and a half month I had my periods. Me and my hubby are trying to convince. From last 6 days getting spots brown & red. Urine test are negative. Please advice.
Hi 3-4 mahino Ke pregnancy me safed pani ka nikalna kya ye koi presani h ya fir infection. Please detail me mujhe btae.
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
What medications should I go for aborting 21 days old. What side effects? With what precautions? Can we provide iron tablet? Thanks.
I am married for about 8 months now. We're planning for kids since two months but I am not getting pregnant. Is there any problem or is it normal. I had regular periods since marriage bt the last month I was 10 days late and this month 5 days late. Help needed asap!
My girlfriend has 35-40 days period circle. Her last period date was 3feb to 6 feb. We had sex on 7th. Feb several times without protection. She took an unwanted 72 after 40 hours. Now today on 15 Feb she has having slightly period. Is it the side effects of the medicine? Or pregnancy to worry?
I have pcod disease due to this I am not able to conceive. Please suggest some good diet and also let me knw what I should include for breakfast, lunch and dinner and how many litres of water I should drink every day. Since, I am a working women I will not be having time to prepare health food. I may take maggie or bread some days.
Now I'm 2 months pregnant. My first delivery was cesarean before 2 years. My age is 22. Is there any possibility for normal or wait for some days?
We are 40 years old couple planning for a baby for last 2 years, recent test shows low sperm! Please advice for medical or drugs treatment or so! We shall be very thankful- thanks.
Hi, I am suffering from PCOS and gaining weight. Can I take Vitex or chest berry herb as the remedy. As I am unable to conceive due to PCOS. Will it help in my ovulation and cyst problem. Can I take with other allopathic medication. Seeking your advice.
I am 36 yrs, after pregnancy, my belly and breasts got sagging, please help me to solve the issue without exercise.
I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.
My GF is 22 n I am 35. She is not getting her periods regularly and if she gets then very few drops. V do the pregnancy test every Month but it's negative. N she discharges lots of white fluid from her vagina everyday. Can you guide me please Is her vagina infected by oral sex?
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.