Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha KaulYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old but now I am pregnant from 5 week .now I have a problem of bleeding before 3 days .1-2 times at a day and but not fix time what should I do what's the reason of it tell me.
- Drink lemon water every morning after you wake up. This will have an alkalizing effect on the body and keep the body hydrated and mineralized. Stay hydrated throughout the day,
- Must include vitamin D3 in your diet. Especially if you live is a colder climate where sunlight is reduced during the winter season.
- Increase consumption of leafy greens to ensure enough B vitamins, fiber and mineral supply in the body. You will get a lot of calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins and other minerals through leafy greens. Swiss chard, collard greens, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, spinach contains these minerals.
- Eat fatty fish, fish or flax oil every day to get relief from hormonal imbalances.
- My most favourite remedy to get relief from cramps is an Ayurvedic home remedy using cinnamon and ginger to make a tea. Just use quarter tsp. of ground cinnamon and a pinch of ground ginger or a couple of thin slices of half an inch of fresh ginger to a cup of hot water. Wait and let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the tea.
- Vitex or chaste berry is a herb that eases menstrual cramps,
- Evening primrose oil or borage oil are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids and are known to reduce breast pain and tenderness as well as PMS symptoms.
- Dietary intake of calcium and magnesium is crucial for balancing the hormones.
- Using heating pads or hot water bags around the area relaxes the stiff muscles and reduces pain by bringing oxygen in the area.
- One of the most important things to address is relaxation through 7-8 hours of sound sleep and stress reduction. Meditation and breathing exercises (pranayama) also assist in reducing stress.
- If you eat a lot of nuts, seeds and grains then increase aerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises release endorphin hormones or 'feel good' hormones in the body. The presence of this hormone works like a natural pain killer.
- Apply natural progesterone cream or wild yam cream. Apply this cream on the stomach, lower abdominal area, buttocks, things, breasts and upper arm area. Best time to apply this cream is a week before the start of your period.
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
I have a doubt if my wife periods is missed and Incase if the egg are fertilize by sperm in that case if I had sex during missed periods time means will it create problem to pregnancy. Please give a clear answer.
It appears that, in large populations of people, drinking coffee may (on average) confer health benefits. In particular, the risk of cardiac death and of overall mortality appears to be lower in coffee drinkers, with the optimal benefits seen in people who drink 3 - 4 cups per day. Whether caffeine has anything to do with such health benefits is not entirely known. Coffee contains a host of active substances aside from caffeine - substances that are thought to act as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, for instance - that may be contributing to this beneficial effect.
Epidemiological studies like this one, no matter how well they are performed, cannot possibly answer whether a specific individual will realize health benefits from coffee drinking. They can only tell us about the average response, across a large population.
We know that some individuals (probably determined by their genetic makeup) are particularly sensitive to caffeine, and may suffer severe sleep deprivation, jitteriness, or palpitations after drinking coffee (or any other caffeine-containing food or medication). We also know that caffeine sensitivity can change dramatically at various periods in one?s life (especially during pregnancy, when sensitivity to caffeine almost always increases). Drinking coffee is clearly not a good idea for everyone.
As a general rule, then, coffee drinking appears to have health benefits. But at least until routine genetic testing is available that might tell us about our own individual sensitivity to caffeine, whether coffee drinking is a good idea for us is something we?re just going to have to figure out for ourselves.
Read all about coffee and your heart.
Cardiac mortality: Compared to people who drank no coffee, people who drank one cup per day experienced an 11% reduction in cardiac mortality.This mortality
benefit ?peaked? (at about 20%) for people who drank 3 - 4 cups per day, and then began to diminish as the amount of coffee consumption increased beyond that level.
Cancer mortality: Several reports over the years have suggested that coffee might reduce the risk of certain cancers. In this large study, however, there was no difference in cancer mortality between people who drank no coffee, and people who drank from 1 to 6 cups of coffee per day.
Overall mortality: Compared to people who drank no coffee, coffee drinkers had a reduced mortality rate. Again, this mortality benefit seemed to peak at between 3 - 4 cups per day (at about a 15% reduction in mortality).
Mari shadi ko 4 saal ho gye h par abhi tak bacha nhi h muje dono ovary m pcod h Dr. ne obimet lene ko bola h mare husband Ka sperm count 25 se 6 hi reh gya h mare husband bhi tablet kha rhe h per fayda nhi hua kya me kabhi pregnant ho paogi please help me.
Sir, I am having low semen count. How to improve? I am 36 years old married. I have one 5 years old kid. I am trying for another baby. So please give suggestion
my wife and she has lost her sex drive that is what I feel and observe it when we are physical. We have two kids and are married for 12 yrs. Last few months I have seen whenever we have sex she has something on her back of her mind. I am not able to figure out nor she is able to speak up. Tried speaking to her too. Also now that she is away for work in different city she seems to be more happy. But last week she had been home for two days almost after one and half month. She was happy to see kids and me. But on the bed she seem to have the same problem. Please help me to identify the problem and suggest a solution.
I am 50 years old female suffering from insomnia, depression,anxiety,migraine, suffer from hot flashes in night. My uterus is removed due to fibroid but ovaries are intact. I have gone through hormonal tests and it is normal. Whether this is condition of menopause or some neuro problem or phycological problem. What should I do.?
I am a 50 years old lady and having regular menstrual cycle of 30 or 32 days but heavy bleeding white discharge throughout other than the cycle period hemoglobin was low around 8.5 in October and also having anxiety sinus prob and digestion every two three months pre or post menstrual symptoms changes I don't know whether it is related or not but blood pressure fluctuation 70/90 is my normal pressure but last two months it touched 92/138 then it falls down to the normal one this month again it has gone high after two days after my periods back pain and fatigue also.
Morning walks don't let you easily fall into the hands of diabetes. It reduces the risk of increasing your body's sugar level to a great extent. A diabetic patient is advised to go for brisk morning walks as this control the blood sugar in their body. It is also said that if the patient keeps up the habit of going for a morning walk regularly from the initial stages, the blood sugar of the individual may come down to normal.
Your blood circulation becomes absolutely perfect if you prefer going for a brisk morning walk. This, in turn, reduces the risk of many diseases which may be the cause of the lack of physical activities.
The loss in one's weight is what every individual urge and desire for. It becomes much more applicative in case of food lovers, also termed as 'Foodies.' It becomes a heavy task for them as it is heartbreaking for them to leave the delicious food in front of them and most of them do not really bother about walks. But, this seems to be a bad idea. It is advisable to take the pain of a morning walk and redeem the gain of healthy life. Morning walks are proved to be great accelerators in reducing your weight.
Reduces risk of heart diseases:
Morning walks are like heart cures. when you make it a habit to move out in the morning for the sake of your health you reduce the risk of heart diseases manifold. It is also because of a larger amount of intake of oxygen which resultantly purifies the blood, decreasing the risk of diseases. Morning walks have also be proven healthy for the heart as it burns down extra and undesirable fats of the body which in turns maintains the cholesterol level in the body. This process reduces the risk of heart diseases to a great extent.
I am 75 years plus, was diagnosed with diabetes about 7 years ago and am on metformin 500 bd, galvus 50 bd, telma 80 od, atorva 10 od and atenolol 50 od. The diabetic parameters are within permissible limits ,tested six monthly. Doctor says since the above medicines appear to be controlling the disease, continue for life. Is this safe and right or is any periodic regulation required.
We have done first abortion on October 30 and after that heavy period started and ends 10 November. After that 28 Nov we had sex with protection and December 12 she got normal periods. But after that she didn't got period till now. Is she pregnant or due to medicine this occurs?
I have a 6 months old daughter n my period have started. When will be the best time for me to go for birth control method?
We seem to be making wrong choices unwittingly when it comes to facts. An egg yolk may be high in cholesterol but it is rich in vitamins a, e, k and d. Egg yolk is also a rich source of iron phosphorus foliate and vitamin b6 and b12. Similarly prawns and crabs are rich in protein and other nutrients good for the body
I am 22 years old female married 11 months ago whenever I had sex my vagina itches & burns for an hour. Please advise.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'. Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.