Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam. What is difference between regular and irregular periods? How can I know that I have regular or irregular periods?
I have been diagnosed with lupus nephritis last year and I am already taking an aggressive treatment. What if I plan to get pregnant? Will that be safe for me and the baby? And will that pregnancy be successful?
I am a 23 year old female, about 3-4 months ago I got physical with my boyfriend, he had worn a condom and he did not enter me, later he was not near my vagina and he removed the condom and came totally outside my vagina area, however he had pre-cum when he was rubbing himself against my clit, and I have a problem of pcod, and I am on medication for it, I am also under lots of stress and tension and have irregular sleep. Can I be pregnant?
Is sex toys or vibrator is harmful for body? and how can I avoid pregnancy during sex? please fully explains above 2 questions.
My wife is 25 years old. She had her last period on 2nd February 2016. After one month she did not have her periods so we went for the pregnancy test and it was negative. So she started to take Pearl birth control pills (15) numbers and Norethisterone tablets (6) numbers but her period did not start. Than on 22nd April again done a pregnancy test and it is positive. Now she is 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Will the birth control pills harm our baby? What will be the side effects for the baby and my wife? Please do reply. The doc said it will not harm but we are confused. Please anyone consult me.
Hello sir / mam i'm 24 female after my marriage I hv a miscarriage according to Dr. Prescription I hv an abortion done after dat m suffering from vaginal infection its seems to look like cottage cheese while hvng a sex there's a burning sensation n itching I asked the Dr. She told me for some test all were negative after that she prescribed me for vaginal tablet but mam the problem in not gone prply it hppns 3-4 tyms in the year.
Hi madam fr me no baby still five years last week I have got periods then no bleeding it comes lightly I have extended periods days extra 15 days but I checked pregnancy test it comes negative but no bleeding.
Hi, Main 30 years ka hoon meri sadi ko 2 years ho chuke hai but abhi tak mera koi bacha nahi hua hai main soch raha hoon ki mera kuch problem ho sakta hai to ap kuch suggestion de sakte hain to please tell me.
Hello. My wife's period stopped on 5 aug 12 o'clock noon. We had unprotected sex on same day evening 5 o'clock but I ejaculate outside vagina. At night my wife's started little blood only when she urinate. Blood come in urinate stop after 2 days but she had feel itching and burning in her vagina since yet. Is my wife is pregnant? Aur is there is any vaginal infection?
Hi, I am 31 years old ,mother of one child, have put on lot of weight after delivery, due to this I feel pain in my knees n back more oftentimes also facing problems of hair fall. My energy level also remains low. Please help n diagnose.
Sir, I am 7th month pregnant now. What precautions should I follow and what is the best food to be taken during 7th month. My doctor has given TT injection only one time. But I heard that normally 2 times will give injection. Pls. Clarify my doubt.
The World Health Organisation defines health as "A state of physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." And, this state of physical, mental and social health is obtained when we surround ourselves with happy people who love and care for us. A sibling is one such person. Ever since our childhood, siblings are the ones we depend on. We fight them, argue with them and even torment them at times. And, with time, our love for our siblings only grows stronger.
How can your sibling help you achieve good health?
An elder or a younger sibling can help you achieve good health. How? Let's find out.
- Physical exercise is extremely important in order to maintain good health. Whether it is tennis or badminton or any other sport for that matter we need at least two people to play. These games help you keep fit. In fact, siblings can partake and compete in different activities together like running, hopping and skipping.
- The competitive approach between kids while playing helps them become more sportive and playful. It helps them treat failure or loss in a positive spirit.
- With the growing technology, the human generation is becoming lazy. And, a single child will be much more interested in staying indoors, glued to the television than go out and have fun. His physical activity is more or less suppressed. But in the company of a sibling or a friend, people tend to lean more towards going out. Hence, keeping their lifestyles healthy and fun.
- A single child will find it boring to even occupy a swimming pool or stroll down a hill for fun during holiday tours to other places. A holiday trip with a sibling makes swimming at the hotel pool, or strolling down the pathway a lot of fun. Swimming and strolling are in fact physical activities which help a person keep fit.
- Over a period of time the generation gap between the child and parent becomes so vast, that the child is not able to share emotions and feelings with the parent. This under severe circumstances leads to depression and in worst cases suicide. This is a case of mental ill health. Generation gap between siblings hardly exists and they find it a lot easier to share their emotions and private feelings with each other. They support and guide one another to boost each one's morale, and thus contribute to one another's mental wellbeing as well.
So, having a sibling may seem troublesome at times, but, it sure does have its boon!
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from impotence. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other physical reasons including heart disease, diabetes,high blood pressure and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache or change in blood pressure which can be serious. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrowing or blockades of Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the Penis increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow or block for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow or blocked then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition. Remember drugs like Viagra cannot bring in an erection. It justhelps to enhance the flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.