Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShobhaYour feedback matters!
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.
Hello sir, my daughter is 16 years old she is getting acne on her face and it was getting black spots too due to this her face is looking very bad kindly give me your suggestion.
How can release liver infection, intestine infection also. Sperm problems how can solve. How can gain sharper Brain.
My mother she is 59 she has Bp and sugar she takes tablets both r in normal range but she doesnt get proper sleep whenever she sleep she gets like long snore I she gets up which doctor we need to consult please suggest me.
I am 21year old and suffering from acne what I should do please tell me and give any suggestions for this and what precaution during treatment please reply as soon as possible.
Excess of anything is never healthy and the same applies in the case of alcohol. Alcohol experts have come to a conclusion that drinking too much alcohol reduces affects negatively in both the genders.
Alcohol Myth Busted
Since time immemorial, people have considered alcohol to be an aphrodisiac. However, this myth has been busted time and again by the side effects of excessive alcohol. On the contrary, alcohol is known to induce depression after consumption.
Alcohol, if consumed in unnatural quantity over a period of time can turn conditions like 'brewer's droop', which otherwise might be temporary into permanent impotence. Alcohol addiction is a cardinal sin for couples planning on having a baby. Women, whose bodies are much more sensitive and complex than a man's body, react greatly to even a small quantity of alcohol. Even government's guidelines on low-risk alcohol consumption unit do not guarantee no harm, and people are known to have taken much longer time to get pregnant and irregularity in their menstrual cycles even after abiding by the government's guidelines.
What Is Moderation?
No one is asking you to completely cut down on alcohol. But moderation should then be a religion for all the drinkers. Moderate drinking includes no more than 2 drinks per day (US. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention). The explanation is that your liver can act on alcohol at one standard size drink an hour, so heavy drinking means that too much alcohol for the liver to handle and hence unhealthy toxins are released in the body having an adverse effect on the sex life.
Some of the more common problems caused by alcohol in a couple's sex life are:
- Long-term erectile dysfunction: The most common of all the problems, erectile dysfunction can most commonly be attributed to heavy drinking. 60% of men who are alcohol addicts are known to be suffering from loss of sexual appetite.
- Ruined Families and relationships: Alcohol can be considered one of the biggest inducers of divorce among couples. It makes people less caring and more and more involved in their drinking antics. 90% of domestic violence incidents include alcohol.
- Side effects of smoking: Drinking is usually accompanied by cigarettes and a cocktail of these two substances can be a deadly weapon against your sanity. For men below 40, erectile dysfunction primarily happens because of excessive smoking.
- STDs: Alcohol consumption helps people shed their inhibition and cases of unprotected sex increases. It increases your chances of actually getting an STD. 50% of all impromptu sexual encounters happen in the presence of alcohol and 60% STD spread when alcohol is also in the picture. Young adults who consume alcohol at an alarming rate are 7 times more likely to indulge in unprotected sexual intercourse.
Hence, we see that alcohol addiction does not compliment healthy sex life and therefore people must toe in line at the right time to ensure the wellbeing of their lifestyle and sexual activities.
How to reduce extra fat without eating tablet is cycling reduces fat. My whole body slim bt my stomach increases. May be due To more sitting whts the solution.
Please doctor tell me how to increase my weight I am trying a lot for that and am also taking sufficient site and sleep and doing lot of things to improve my health and doing proper exercise so please help me I will be very thankful to you.
I am suffering from hair loss. First I noticed it above forehead. For that I adopted needle therapy. I noticed some hairs coming back above forehead. Now I have noticed a bald spot in the centre of the head. What can I do now.
I have black Sport as well as pimples on my back are used car Removal Cream for 4 months but I did not see any chance what should I do.
My age is 21 my nose injured 2 years ago with pimple its become black scar I thought its internally damaged That scar spot is black colour I used mederema skin care but its not working help me.
Kuch din pehle main follow kiya ki mere tooth me crack ho gaya. Wo khali najro me nhi dikhai dete hai. Jab mai teeth k samne light use krta hu tab wo crack dekhai dete hai. Mujhe dar lagte hai. Any suggetion? Help me please.
I am 23 years old I am married I am suffering from vaginal itching and rashes b urning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulvaPain when you urinate (pee) Pain during sex ,rashes on vagina very severe burning.
A bladder infection is a bacterial infection within the bladder. Some people call a bladder infection a urinary tract infection (UTI). This refers to a bacterial infection anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or the urethra. While most cases of bladder infection occur suddenly (acute), others may recur over the long term (chronic). Early treatment is key to preventing the spread of the infection.
What causes Bladder Infection?
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly. This overwhelms the body’s ability to destroy them, resulting in a bladder infection.
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly.
Other factors can increase the risk of bladder infections for both men and women. These include:
- Advanced age
- Insufficient fluid intake
- Surgical procedure within the urinary tract
- A urinary catheter
- Urinary obstruction, which is a blockage in the bladder or urethra
- Urinary tract abnormality, which is caused by birth defects or injuries
- Urinary retention, which means difficulty emptying the bladder
- Narrowed urethra
- Bowel incontinence
Symptoms for Bladder Infections
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Urinating more often than usual
- Foul-smelling urine
- A frequent sensation of having to urinate, which is called urgency
- Cramping or pressure in the lower abdomen or lower back
Bladder infections can also cause back pain. This pain is associated with pain in the kidneys. Unlike muscular back pain, you might experience pain on both sides of your back or the middle of your back. Such symptoms mean the bladder infection has likely spread to the kidneys. A kidney infection can also cause a low fever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.