Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
What is the safe time for sex without condom after menstruation? After how many days it is risk free. Kindly inform.
I am 22 years old. I have very irregular periods. This time its been a month periods havnt stopped. Tje fkow is heavy. I took pause mf 16 tablets 8 days but no effect. Ultrasound showed normal along with polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness 5mm 10 days before. Now my doctor prescribed me with regestrone tablet for 14 days. After one tablet my periods stopped bleeding stopped. Is it good news? Will my next periods be normal regular?
I am 18 years old. I had a intercourse on Jan 2 nd taken contraceptive on 5th. How ever I had my regular period on Jan 3rd it blessed heavily for 2 days and stopped abruptly. Yet not period turned up. Taken pregnancy test trice. Result of negative. And periods did not turn up. Could be pregnant?
I am 33 years old, married in feb 2015, and my last periods was march 31st and still I have not got my periods and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy that is have giddiness, fully tiredness, feeling whole day sleepy, vomiting, very often using restroom all those things and still I have not done any tests due to my mother-in-law not letting me go out and do any thing, she is one money minded person and she doest want this to happen, so she is planning in all the ways to make me not to carry. This morning it started slight bleeding, im worried very much. Can you please tell me is there any problem, and at this stage can me and my partner have relationship and can I have only wheat flour chapatti as im increasing weight everyday as we are using only boiled rice at home. Please guide me in all these stituations.
My perod date was jan28 untill now I have got my periods. I have checked sugar nest its normal ann my hemoglobin is less and my age is 20. How to get regula periods what measures I have to take.
greetings doctor, I have 2 babies. Mai phley bhut patli thi but ab bhut fatty ho gayi hu. Please suggest me Mai kya karu.
My friend in having vaginal bleeding from last 10 days and she have taken emergency contraceptive pill before 20 Day's What should she do?
I had unprotected sex on the first day of my menstruation, the next day it stopped coming and I waited for 5 days yet to result on the six day I did pregnancy text and it was negative. What should I do? What can I take to make it come.
I am 25 years old and my period is delayed by 10 days last period was also lighter than normal although I am not having any kind of discomfort like nausea and all what should I do?
My wife 42 undergo abortion on dated 1st july .she is afraid of being pregnant again and wants tubectomy immediately. What to do. Dr.advised tubectomy after 6_7 weeks. Any adverse effect of tubectomy on her body advantages and disadvantages of f.p operation. vasectomy is best or tubectomy. Any type of risk in both. Please tell about in detail.
My wife passed 4 months of pregnancy. Can we still make relation with each other. If yes then what's precautions used?
Hi, I want to marry my niece who is my maternal uncle's daughter. But blood relation marriages leads to un matured baby births. Is there any medical checkup to know this consequences to avoid marriages or to get marry. please HELP.
Age 45 female attained menopause. Diagonised PCO. Thin structure. Medium built. Advice required routine health check up for prophylaxis treatment. Thanking u in anticipation. Regards.
Yesterday (8-8-16) Monday was my partners last periods. We had unprotected sex today (9-8-16) n I have given her Ipill. Is Dr. any chances of getting pregnant? When is it safe to have unprotected sex n avoid pregnancy? N I don't understand when you say 23rd or 14th day. So can you please explain with dates when it is safe to have?
My daughter who will be 16yrs next month has menstruation problems. She has not been getting her periods properly. Sometimes it is delayed upto 5 months now last month she got it for 5 days after almost 6 months. So what treatment do you suggest. Of late she has been gaining weight too.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.