Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivlata GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old married. I did not hav intercourse, but my periods hav not come still, my period date is 4 but today is almost 15 th. I have done UPT test, result is negative. Wat is the problem.
I am 18 years old, I've been having sex since 7-8 months now, early I was fine with anal sex, but from past 2-3 months I am not able to do it, it does hurt a lot while doing and later also a pinching sensation remains for few hours or while peeing. Whats the cause for this?
Good morning. Maam, My gf (21 yrs) had her periods on 9 Jan and v had unprotected sex on 23 Jan. She had an I-pill to avoid pregnancy. Her periods were supposed to come on 4th Feb, bt she didn't had it. She did her pregnancy test bt it came negative, she had a history of CYST last year in april and she took medication of overall medicine. I need your help to enlighten the situationThank you.
Hi, I am DT. Sheela Suhag Seharawat, Mentor Diet Clinic. We are in this field since 11 years and treating so many therapeutic patients, adn specially aajkal jo young girls mein ya ladies mein jo ek main problem aa rahi hai wo hai PCOS. PCOD ki kaafi problem aa rahi hai, basically wo start ho jaati hai 15yrs k baad, and PCOD is a hormonal imbalance jis se ki aapke body mein kaafi changes ho jaate hai jo ki aapke weight gain me bhi problem karti hai. So, PCOD ko treat karne k liye definitely aapko ek Gynecologist ki help leni padegi but saath mein aap apne diet ko healthy karke PCOD ko kaafi hadh tak treat kar sakte ho. Qyunki PCOD aur weight loss both are directly realted.
To first of all aapko PCOD control karna hai to aapko apna weight control karna padega and uske liye kuch points aapko apne mind mein rakhne padege. Jaise ki aap PCOD k liye sab se pehle processed food ko na bolein because processed food jitne bhi hotein hai wo aapke hormone imbalance ka problem karega to better hai avoid processed food. Second thing PCOD k liye aap ko apna weight cut down karna padega. Weight k liye aap ko jo main tips, aap k dietician provide kar sakte hai ya aap ko like high fibre diet, low carbs diet, high protein diet wo humein mind me rakhna padega. PCOD k liye humein aapne carbohydrate ko definitely apne diet mein ek controlled way se lena padega. Carbohydrate ko hum jitna low rakhege apne diet mein utna humara PCOD mein wo benefit rahega. Carbohydrate lo but kosish karo wo aap protein k sath lene ki to wo aap ka zyada beneficial rahega.
PCOD k liye aap refined flours ko jitna aap k diet se avoid kar sakte ho utna behtar hai. Refined flours mein jaise suji, maida, jo bhi aap k bahar k junk foods hai un cheezo ko aap jitna avoid kar sakte hai utna aapke liye behtar hoga. And PCOD k liye ek main cheez jo mai definitely aapko bolungi wo hai kam se kam 20-30min ki walk agar aap daily routine me include kar sakte ho to wo aap k liye bohot hi faaidemandh sidh hoga. For further queries you can just connect to us at Lybrate, you can call us, you can text us and you can book an appointment as well.
Hello, I am 36 years old and its my first pregnancy, 30th week pregnancy going on, Recently I went through Sugar Test, FBS value is 81.3 mg/dl and PPBS value 154.6 mg/dl. This value was same as earlier test. Looking for advice which can be helpful. Pls suggest weather I have to visit diabetologist. Also pls advice weather I should go for HBA1C test or not. In this situation can I take fruits or not like apple, banana, guava, pomegranate. Also I would like to know what should be my daily diet..
Respected sir, . Got married since two year having family planing before 2016. Bit now we are planing for a child. I was pregnant (42 days) but that was miscarriage due to the isue of measles before ten days. Now it is ok. Bleeding started on 22 march 2016. Now I am ok. There is any gap for next pregnancy. Pls help me.
I suffer from severe pain during periods I get admitted. I need a cure for this. Evn hot wtr bg z nt useful.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I had sex on 9th Jan n I take I pill within 8-9hrs after having sex but again I have sex on 16 th but without he throughout outside the sperm. Why I m not having my periods plzz help.
I want to know about advantage and disadvantage of garlic and onion .one female patient,(30 y) thyroid gland operation (now she has no gland. Eltroxin 150 was running 1 year but it is now stop for radio iodine ablation after one month. Now totally stop iodine food. So I want to know any problem if she take garlic and onion.
Oral sex is a form of sexual activity, which involves the arousal of one's genitalia by his/her partner using the mouth (tongue, lips and throat). It is also called Cunnilingus (performed on a female) and fellatio (performed on a male). It is done before intercourse and during foreplay for sexual arousal. It is safe as compared to vaginal or anal sex, the rate of getting a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or HIV is comparatively lower.
Oral sex can spice up your life and can also make your partner reach orgasm. It is also a safe way of getting sexual pleasure without getting pregnant. But necessary precautions must be taken in order to have safe oral sex.
Some of these necessary precautions are:
- You can get throat cancer from oral sex: Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a cancerous virus found in the body of infected people. This virus can be transmitted to the person with whom you are engaging in oral sex. Studies show that people who engage with more than 6 sexual partners at once are more prone to get oral cancer. It is advisable to get your partner tested for HPV virus before engaging in oral sex.
- Oral sex also causes stress: Oral sex is generally related to hygiene, therefore the partner can be self conscious and worried about his/her genital hygiene. If oral sex is performed on a daily basis, some people prefer to wax their pubic hair often. This is harmful because it can cause red bumps and burning sensation occurs. It is advisable to trim your pubic hair and wash it properly before engaging in oral sex.
- A condom should be worn by the male during oral sex so that there is no risk of male fluid entering the woman's body.
- A latex, which is made into a thin sheet called dental dam can be used on the vagina or anus. This creates a thin barrier between the mouth and the genitalia. Hence, chances of getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases are greatly reduced.
Oral sex can be pleasurable and fun, but the risks of getting sexually transmitted diseases like herpes, gonorrhea and crabs is not altogether misplaced. So it is advisable to use proper protection and to maintain hygiene before engaging in oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hello I want to sex with my girlfriend but she didn't want to became pregnant and I didn't want to use condom. So can you give me some opinion please. I had listen that during period a girl can't be pregnant. My gf period time is 1-10 days after 15 days it's start again can you please give me some solution. And many people says that while doing sex it's pain to much to both males as well as females please tel me it's true or not. And during sexual intercourse it's bleed also please give me some advice in details. Please thank you.
The sex center is in the limbic system near hypothalamus in the brain. The brain receives sensory signals and transmits messages to the muscles and blood vessels.
The sensory pathways especially from the five special senses- touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste - play an important role in the sexual arousal.
I do sex with 2 different girls without using protection they are virgin also bt now I am going to sex with 3 or 4th girl is protection is necessary I have no side effects till now.in future is any problem having sex with my wife?
Its about birth control pills any side effect is there please explain and suggest the pills name to take.
Sir is it possible that a women become pregnant if intercourse during day 10th of menstrual cycle? And how much I pill is effective? Success rate?
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe.
So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
- The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
- Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
- Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
- Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.
Persistent clogged ears and nasal congestion can also point towards an infection and should be checked by a doctor immediately.