Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivlata GuptaYour feedback matters!
Is this a major problem that Irregularity in Menses in 62 years of age. I am advised to consult doctor related with cancer.
My wife is suffering from PCOD I want to know how much time it will take to become cured what diet should be taken and which which exercise should done. What is medical treatment.
My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.
Hi I am 34 weeks pregnant and yesterday noticed that there is cavity in my teeth and deep inside. Had been to dentist and doctor took X-ray and advice me for root canal. Since there is no pain and upon extra care can I postpone it till my delivery or is it better to get it done? As am worried about the safety of anesthesia and antibiotics and also just one month to go for delivery.
I am a 36 years old mother of two children. For last one year I am facing the problem of loose vagina which is affecting my marital life. I also face problem in controlling urine. I tried kegels but in vain. Can I use tightening gels? Please suggest something which will not require going to a doctor.
Ever since the birth of homeopathy right until today, surgery has always been neglected by classical homeopaths. They have always treated surgical cases as a step brother under the blessed motherhood of homeopathy since it was taught right from the beginning that homeopathy has nothing to do with surgical cases and it should be always handed over to the surgeons.
Yes, it is absolutely true that homeopathy has the least thing to do in an emergency or accidental cases or cases with irreversible organic changes or advanced malignant conditions.
Yet, without being prejudiced I would like to present four remarkable instances experienced by our physicians in our clinic which will clarify that surgical cases demand at least some little attention from blind-folded prejudiced classical homeopathy physicians.
A 3rd-degree hemorrhoids (a sure surgical case) suffered by a patient was treated and cured by the physicians at our college opd whrre I used to study with only homeopathic potency nitric acid 30 and psorinum 1m
A 2nd degree uterine prolapsed in a 35 years old lady after abortion was effectively cured by one of my seniors by homeopathic potency aurum met 200 and sepia 200 along with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 as an intercurrent remedy.
A stubborn case of a sebaceous cyst under the chin of a 8 years old girl was cured with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 and silicea 200.
Necrosis of right tibia suffered by a 68 years old patient was completely cured in my clinic by homeopathic potency calendula 30 and hepar suplhur 1m. Before that, a reputed surgeon in Kolkata had advised to the patient to get his amputated from the knee if he desired to live.